Whats on your Sunday menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 6/23/19 5:42 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Lily and I have our first long walk in already and will do 2 more at some point today. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 122.8. QOTD who is your favorite author? Mine at the moment is Ward Larsen but I also like Lisa zJackson and Max Lucado. Here's the food for today B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L tuna pak with 1 t mayo and relish D lamb burger with cheese and no bun cooked on the grill S if needed sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Have a wonderful day full of healthy choices everyone!

catwoman7
on 6/23/19 6:06 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

my neighbor texted last night to ask if I wanted to go to breakfast with her. I'm glad she contacted me last night (as I recommended), since before now she's always texted at like 9:00 am on Sunday morning, after I've already eaten. I was thinking I'd have to eat something small early on (around 6:00) since a 9:00 breakfast is really late for me and I was afraid I'd be so hungry I'd overdo it, but I think I'll be OK...

QOTD: I'm more of a nonfiction reader, so I don't really have a favorite author.

accountability was GREAT yesterday - just over 1400 kcal (I can maintain on 1700 - so 1400 is weight loss mode for me). I'm hoping I can keep this up and get down below 150 again (152.4 this morning). I don't know why I am so obsessed with an arbitrary number, but..I am.

B: not sure - but definitely something protein-forward, like eggs. I'm hoping wherever we go has some Mexican options, like huevos rancheros. If so, I'll get those. Oh - and coffee with half & half (which I've already had)

MS: probably nothing given the late breakfast

L: salad with chicken breast and light balsamic vinaigrette

AS: L&F yogurt and/or raw veggies with ranch Greek yogurt

D: whipped & sweetened cottage cheese over protein oatmeal, raspberries

ex: it's supposed to rain all day - I may go to the gym - and I'll most likely go to a yoga class this evening

Greateight
on 6/23/19 8:17 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning. Well my son slept late so we didn't start the Lord of the Rings marathon until 6:00 which means (a) we only got two movies in, and (b) I fell asleep three different times during the movies. I like all of em, its just too late for me.

I was way too sanguine about the popcorn. Ended up eating too much and feeling gross. Didn't really eat dinner, so my weight was actually down today but not good overall.

QOTD: Anthony Trollope

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Protein bar

Lunch: Lobster

Snack: Light and FIt

Dinner: TBD.

Have a great day, all.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

seattledeb
on 6/23/19 4:48 pm

I can be stuffed eating a chicken leg but popcorn is completely pouch invisible. There is no satiety with that delicious stuff. The best being popped outside the Mariner stadium. It's a good thing we aren't season ticket holders anymore!

Greateight
on 6/24/19 5:54 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Hi Deb!

I remember the food being really good at Mariner stadium. I think that it was garlic festival the game I was at and the whole ballpark smelled like the garlic fries that they were making.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 6/23/19 10:53 am - Amarillo, TX

Good afternoon everyone.

My stomach is upset as the chili that sat really well yesterday is really not doing so today. I listened and stopped eating it. At least my mom likes it. I might try Tilapia broiled tonight or tomorrow evening. Might replace the last shake with that...not sure.

QOTD: Tolkien

m1:PP shake, sf creamer

m2: 1/4 cup chili with 1/2 tbs of shredded cheese

m3:PP shake

m4:sf pudding 1/2 oz Colby jack cheese

m5:PP shake

m6: ???

Melody P.
on 6/23/19 3:39 pm - Amarillo, TX

Ooooooookkkkkkkk.....the fish was tried then threw up. So shake it is.

Greateight
on 6/23/19 6:58 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Melody - I can see the Tolkien influence in your jewelry.

seattledeb
on 6/23/19 4:54 pm

We had a party this afternoon after church. My son got to give the sermon this morning as a graduating senior.

There are good things to eat since I planned it. Good leftovers. I sent the key lime pie home with my FIL. He is 93. He loves sweets!

I walked the pup. I see a nap in my future.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 544 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 527 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 326 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 129 views
Recent Topics