What's on your Tuesday menu RNYers?

karenp8
on 6/25/19 4:28 am - Brighton, IL

A nice sunny day here in the cornfields of Illinois and Miss Lily and I have a one hour walk in already! Go us! We'll do at least 2more at some point today. Accountability was perfect yesterday both food and stepwise and weight is 122.6. I have no QOTD so feel free to add. Here's the food plan B 2/3 c earnest eats Pro L P3 pak D 4 oz hamburger with cheese and no bun S if needed sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Have a wonderful day full of smart and conscious choices everyone!

catwoman7
on 6/25/19 5:23 am
RNY on 06/03/15

quick one here, too, as I have an 8:00 am dentist appt (what was I thinking when I scheduled this? I am RETIRED!! I'm always awake early, so that's not the issue - but RUSH HOUR)

very proud of myself for behaving last night despite being at two receptions with lots of tempting food. I just ate at the first one, and I had shrimp, some fruit salad, one bacon-wrapped stuffed jalapeno, and grilled vegetables. Score!! Total calories for the day were just over 1600. Hope I can repeat that today (lunch out...cripes)

B: protein pancakes with 1/3 C plain Greek yogurt and 1.5 apricots (bad spot on one of them, so just chopped up half of it for my pancakes), coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake or bar

L: probably half of a semi-safe sandwich. This place has raw veggies with very thin ranch dip as one of their side options, so I'll get that with it

AS: Mah Jong this afternoon. I always have a protein bar with me in case of emergencies, so if I get hungry before the games end, that. Otherwise probably a light yogurt when I get home

D: salad with chicken breast and light balsamic vinaigrette

have a great day, all!!

Liz J.
on 6/25/19 6:06 am - Saint Louis, MO
DS on 11/29/16

Was able to work two of the dogs this morning for a short training time. All of us had a blast!

Slept a little better last night, still not good but better. Finishing up more paperwork today and getting all of it sent off.

A: Did well yesterday, still fitting eating my feelings...

B: Coffee and Protein Bar

S: Protein Shake

L: Low carb wrap w/mayo & Chicken

S: Protein Bar if needed

D: Grilled Chicken stuffed with Cheese and bacon (pre-cooked and 4 carbs) Hope they taste good!

AD: Strawberries

W: 120 oz

TSS: 2.5 years

E: Walk 5 miles, train dogs

QOTD: What are your family traditions?

My family gives books on Christmas Eve with chocolate. That was you can snuggle up with a good book and a snack if you can't sleep. I great Aunt started this one, as a kid we didn't do a lot unless we saw her but as a parent I did it every year with my son when he was growing up. Now I do it to my adult son, his wife and my little grand daughter.. It's one of mine and my sons favorite traditions.

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

Au_Contraire
on 6/25/19 3:34 pm

That is a lovely Christmas tradition!

Emiepie
on 6/25/19 4:22 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

By chance, is the stuffed chicken the new product from Real Good Food?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW 291.4/CW 137-140 (10/2018)GW 150

Liz J.
on 6/26/19 5:54 am - Saint Louis, MO
DS on 11/29/16

No, I got them at Sam's.

HW: 398.8 SW:356 GW: 175 CW:147

yvonnef1964
on 6/25/19 6:19 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

I hate fasting for a test especially if you can't have any water. I can go without food for awhile but no****er. Then I have to drink barium drink. At least brushing my teeth helped some.

Accountability I had a different dinner due to I didn't eat before I went to my church support group. I got hungry when I got there so I ate the hamburger, pickles and fruit ****tail. Dessert time I had mini banana loaf. Before bed I ate my strawberries.

B when I get home, ham and cheese omelette and string cheese

L tuna and cottage cheese

D sirloin roast and coleslaw

Have a good day

Emiepie
on 6/25/19 6:21 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good luck today.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW 291.4/CW 137-140 (10/2018)GW 150

Emiepie
on 6/25/19 6:20 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good morning to all! We are getting a break in our heat and should be in the 80s tomorrow, I'll take it!!

Accountability: I had a quest cookie and some Greek yogurt crisps things

TSS: 4 years 10 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters, ½ an orange and 2 turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: P3 pac****d latte dessert bar, and Carbmaster yogurt

D: Turkey burger, Swiss cheese, green beans with butter and Parmesan cheese, 1/2 low carb pita, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: 1/2 low carb pita with SF jelly and butter, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 5.5 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1444 Protein:124 Carbs:99 Fat: 72

Have a great one!

Greateight
on 6/25/19 6:34 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Kelly - do you have college admissions for your daughter this fall? My older son is getting his ACT scores, recommendations, etc. put together.

Jim Age 53 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

World Class Fitness in 100 Words: Eat meats and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat. Practice and train major lifts: Deadlift, Clean, Squat, Presses, Clean & Jerk, and Snatch, Similarly master the basics of gymnastics: Pull-ups, Dips, Rope Climb, Push-ups, Sit-ups, Presses to Handstands, Pirouettes, Flips, Splits and Holds. Bike, Run, Swim, Row, etc. hard and fast. Five or six days per week mix these elements in as many combinations and patterns as creativity will allow. Routine is the enemy. Keep workouts short and intense. Regularly learn and play new sports.