What's on your Sunday menu, RNY'ers?

catwoman7
on 7/7/19 5:34 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

Hopefully there aren't two or three other people starting this at the same time - but if so, I'll just cut, paste, and delete this!

Beautiful day out there today -- cooler and less humid. We turned off the A/C and have the windows open. YAY! We're going to wash and wax the kitchen floor sometime today - while we're waiting for it to dry, a long walk may be in order! Other than that, I HAVE to get some work done for my organization - and I'm going to try to make a yoga class this evening.

Accountability wasn't the greatest yesterday, and I had lots of sodium (sushi for lunch, Turkish food (at a restaurant) for dinner). Feeling really bloated and waterlogged this morning. Ugh. It'll be a low-cal, low sodium day - with exercise.

4 years 1 month out:

B: protein pancakes with 1/3 C plain Greek yogurt and 1/2 C strawberry/rhubarb sauce (no added sugar), coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: cottage cheese

AS: light yogurt and/or raw vegetables dipped in ranch Greek yogurt

D: maybe turkey taco meat with lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, and plain Greek yogurt (well, that's sodium again in the taco seasoning - but not many calories at least...)

ex: yoga and walking

have a great day!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

karenp8
on 7/7/19 5:53 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends and thanks for starting us off, Trish! Walking was the last thing I wanted to do this morning but I did it anyway. We'll do 2 more walks at some point today too. I am fighting the urge to stress eat today so suspect much knitting will be going on. I've also got laundry started too so we start off the work week with clean clothes. Temps are a bit cooler here this morning too. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 122.4 today. Here's the food for today B 2/3c earnest eats hot cereal L 4oz chicken with cheese D 4 oz chicken patty S if needed hummus and 4 pretzels. Have a wonderful day full of smart and conscious choices everyone! Now time for some coffee!

Partlypollyanna
on 7/7/19 6:41 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Good morning! Happy Sunday!

i have my dual Pilates class today - one is an actual work out and one is part workout and part stretching, foam rolling and trigger point work. It's my favorite Combo.

meals today are up in the air, trying to get through stuff in the fridge.

b - yogurt

l - either hatch green Chile turkey breast or left over pepperoni & cheese

d- opposite of whatever lunch is, lol

have a great day!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

peachpie
on 7/7/19 11:22 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hey everyone! Today is far better than yesterday in terms of humidity and basic ability to breath... but we are not in a turn off the AC phase just yet.

So I finished my 41 day run streak- ran a total of 139 miles in 41 days. Now I'm on a bit of a brea****il 8/23 when I start training for my next 1/2 marathon. My weight was at a scary high place so I'm focusing on nutrition to get my BMI back to my happy place. I have specific things I'm doing, including leaving my purse in my car at work to fend off vending Machine purchases, measuring all meals- max 5oz/meal, and I've given up crystal light since I think it was causing sugar cravings. So far so good- just gotta keep this going. Nothing much going on otherwise.

I'm not doing anything today- couch surfing and avoiding mindless snacking.

219 today, 4.2 years out; 7 miles ran

m1: fairlife protein shake

m2: pancake, bacon- 2 slices and 1 maple sausage patty

m3: 5.5 oz grilled chicken breast and macaroni salad- 4oz

m4: roast pork tenderloin and salad

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

Melody P.
on 7/7/19 12:10 pm, edited 7/7/19 10:28 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Sunday afternoon.

its been an ok day today. Nothing great but nothing to horrible(apart from throwing up...)

have a lot scheduled this week. I see my new counselor on Tuesday and my psychiatrist later the same day. Friday is the oh so fun bloodwork for my pcp and I see a new obgyn later that day. I?m already tired lol

m1:PP shake

m2:cauliflower riced

m3: 1 egg and two slices of turkey bacon which I promptly threw up(no it wasn?t crispy)

m4: pbfit powder & 2% string cheese

m5:egg white crepeni with 1oz chicken breast, 1tbs of shredded cheese & dill mustard

m6:another crepeni with just lunch meat.

MadisonRose
on 7/7/19 1:52 pm
RNY on 01/23/19

Another dreary rainy day here today. Feeling a bit better aside from my sore throat. Ugh

B: Premier shake

S: some peanuts

L: sugar free popsicle

S: sugar free popsicle

D: not sure yet

Haven't had much of an appetite today....but those popsicles sure feel good on my throat. Not looking forward to another long work week.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 504 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 468 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 420 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 26 views