Whats on your Monday menu RNYers?

Melody P.
on 7/8/19 11:16 am - Amarillo, TX

Not a great day so far. I had some tortilla chips that I shouldn't of. Lesson learned! Promptly threw them up. But...it was a stupid decision. I am a bit nervous about my appointments this week. Well mostly nervous. I see a new counselor in the morning. I am a bit afraid. Not of the counselor but the stuff it might dredge up.

i had a CT scan done on a visit to the er earlier in June. It showed I have a largish cystic lesion on my right ovary so i'm nervous about that visit Friday. We'll see how I handle the week...lol

QOTD: I live in the panhandle of Texas....our summers can be harsh so my perfect summer day would be cooler and maybe sit and watch birds at our feeders or taking pictures of our flowers!

m1:PP shake

m2:tortilla chips

m3:PP shake with powdered peanut butter

m4:turkey breakfast sausage links

m$:???

m6:???

artchikk
on 7/8/19 12:30 pm
RNY on 02/12/18

hey everyone,
I've been MIA for a few days due to taking a 4 day weekend for the holiday, and it was glorious!
It actually FELT like a 4 day weekend/vacation instead of sometimes when it goes by too fast.

I took Story to the town fireworks display on the 3rd so we had a late night. it's only about a mile from our house where they shoot them off and have a live band playing there so it's cute. nothing too impressive but to a 4 year old it's very exciting.
We went out by my sister's neighborhood for the 4th where they always have a pretty good performer (Melissa Ethridge this year) and then a pretty great fireworks display to follow. The kids had a blast and we got some more exercise walking around...We spent some time at the splash pad, a couple playgrounds, found a hidden gem in our very own neighborhood that we had no idea existed--a little nature center/mini museum with a butterfly house and all kinds of cute little things inside and it's free. it was perfect because we got to the park/trail in the morning, played a while, went for a little hike, found the building and it started raining when we were inside and stopped right as we were leaving.
I spent the whole day out shopping for clothes with my sister yesterday and didn't manage to get any video footage because it was so late by the time we were done. I wish I had more time but oh well...at least we were successful and she found all the things she was looking for.

QOTD: my perfect summer day would be spent with my family--outside, mid-80's temps, sunny and with some kind of water nearby so we could cool off. (beach, pool, splash pad, sprinkler, water balloons? lol).

Morning: lots of coffee w/sf hazelnut coffeemate
B: I planned on eating the overnight oats I brought but someone brought in Panera bagels and I ate one. I know it was a poor choice but OMG it was so good.
L: omelette w/sausage, hot giardinera and pepper jack cheese
D: stuffed peppers w/turkey italian sausage, kale, cauliflower rice and tomatoes.
ES: L&F greek yogurt

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 532 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 514 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 396 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 243 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 125 views