What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Sheila_H
on 7/16/19 9:37 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

They are half price right now. Check them out.

What I like about the jeans is they look like jeans but act like spanx, holding everything in.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

artchikk
on 7/16/19 9:48 am, edited 7/16/19 2:50 am
RNY on 02/12/18

they look great and I am sure they are amazing but I am too cheap to spend even half price @ $64 on one pair of pants...
I'm on a limited budget so most of my clothes are bought at thrift stores, outlets and clearance racks.
I think the most money I have spent on one single clothing item since surgery is like $30 for a jumpsuit I couldn't pass up.
Maybe in the future when I know my size is stable I'll be more willing to invest in more expensive pieces.

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Sheila_H
on 7/16/19 9:59 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Well, keep an eye for them at the stores you shop at. I'm sure they'll have them there too.

Au_Contraire
on 7/16/19 9:08 am

Looking beautiful in your white jeans! I have some too, also for he first time in m life. They are very fresh looking, and summer-y!

NYMom222
on 7/16/19 12:34 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Absolutely fierce!

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Amy Liz
on 7/16/19 8:24 am, edited 7/16/19 1:28 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning! 3 well earned cheers for JB and no popcorn! The only way I can do that is to eat before and be FULL, Otherwise I am overcome by the delicious smell! I have therapy this morning and it may be my last appt. with this person since I really need to find someone who can help me with some deep food issues. She is helping me with everything else, so we'll see. I'm starting to wonder if my poor diet is causing extra inflammation in my body - that could explain all the physical issues I've been having. I've also had the return of hot flashes or flushing the last few weeks and I wonder if that isn't diet related also. Well, if it is then keto should clear it up, right? Here's hoping!

QOTD - I have tons of scars, but they are barely visible. Even the really bad injures that should be all funky are flat and smooth. The plastic surgeon I saw got so excited when I showed him. I never though anything of them before, but I guess I heal really well.

Accountability -I was a champ yesterday. I dropped 4 pounds over night! But I really can't take the credit after only one day keto since I was so bloated from my weekend eating. But still, happy to see the drop.

TSS 2 years 7 mo - 180.4

b- coffee x 3 w/HC and splenda - couldn't do it....I tried less, but then I bumped it back up :(

l-lettuce wraps - deli turkey, pepper jack cheese, lettuce leaves, mustard

d-chicken breast, green beans w/butter

es- salami

686 cals -61/44/7 (p/f/c)

Have a great day!

ETfix stupid typos

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

stacyrg
on 7/16/19 8:29 am, edited 7/16/19 1:29 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Morning and happy tuesday. I'm exhausted today. The dog was a whiney mess in the middle of the night, so at 4 in the morning I roofied him . . . actually I just gave him a half dose of pain medication hoping it would make him sleepy. It did the trick, but messed me up. I'm going to be a tired, exhausted mess all day. Up all night meant that food choices sucked, but today is a better day.

QOTD: My surgery scars are almost unnoticeable. However, I have a scar on my hand from the surgery after my fall in November, one on my neck from another surgery and one on my knee.

My plan:

B: 2 eggs, .5 oz cheese EBTB spice

L: BBQ chicken thigh meat, 10 cherries

D: either shrimp or bunless burger

S: homemade latte, shaved ever roast chicken and a string cheese. I also have 2 cutie tangerines with me

E: Spin

Sheila_H
on 7/16/19 9:41 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I know it's not funny but "I roofied the dog"!

Au_Contraire
on 7/16/19 10:21 am

Morning, menu peeps! Happy Tuesday!

Thanks again Julia for starting us off, and congrats on resisting that theater popcorn! Popcorn was one of the few foods my surgeon had totally nixed, going forward.

It's so cold here in Seattle! Native folks are running around the place in t-shirts, shorts and flip-flops, and when I see them my only (unspoken,of course) thought is "Are you mental?!!" . I'm in tights, jeans, and long sleeves and I'm still freezing!

My food intake was good yesterday. I ate out, celebrating a friend's birthday. The Alaskan halibut was outstanding, as was the accompanying spinach, and we shared some steamed clams and mussles as an appetizer. The clams here are so petite in comparison to those on the East coast, but they are flavorful. It was a good high-proein, low cal dinner.

QOTD: I heal well overall. In order to answer this question I was just searching for a scar I know exists somewhere on my right hand - a glass broke as I was washing it - but I couldn't find it. It seems to have vanished, which is good. I have a small triangular patch on my head where I fell off a swing as a kid and cut myself on a metal pipe that was sticking up out of the ground beneath the swing. I needed stitches. My hair never grew back there, but it isn't at all visible due to its placement, thank goodness. My only other scar is a low bikini one from emergency surgery for an ectopic pregnancy when I was 32. The surgeon first tried to operate laproscopically, but I was bleeding so heavily internally that he couldn't see what was happening and so opened me up. But that scar is also virtually invisible, flat, and very thin. Almost nonexistent. I hope my PS scars will heal just as well, because there will be lots of them.

I forgot to mention an NSV in response to yesterday's QOTD, but this one was great to experience: flying to and from Phoenix a few days ago! I fit so comfortably into that coach seat, and there was at least 12" if not 18" of excess seatbelt after buckling myself in. It was my first flight as a post-op, but the last time I flew as a pre-op, I surreptitiously added a seatbelt extender I had purchased for myself, and I even paid for an extra adjacent seat. I had had a totally traumatic flight the last time I flew before that one - non-stop, horrible fat-shaming from the woman who was sitting next to me on that 100% full flight (i.e., trapped!). I never wanted to go through that again, so I opted for the extra ticket. But I flew on Alaska Airlines, and their policy is to refund such extra-seat purchases if the flight isn't full. It wasn't, so I was fortunate enough to get my money back. But this time I felt perfectly comfortable and svelte. It really was a milestone to be able cinch into that seatbelt and have so much room to spare.

First: several cups of coffee

B: ham and some cheese

L: tuna

D: I'm making a tuna/shrimp/clams/zucchini/green and red pepper/olives/garlic etc. dish, with tomato saice. It should be good.

Have a wonderful day, my friends!

Sheila_H
on 7/16/19 12:02 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Isn't it ironic the look your seat mate would give you seeing you coming down the isle, svelte vs fat?!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views