Whatâ??s on your Sunday Menu RNY'Rs?

Melody P.
on 8/11/19 10:07 am - Amarillo, TX

Good Sunday everyone.

still not feeling 100%...very tired and my body is aching.

QOTD: I think most people in my family have always thought of me as a failure. I have never married and of course not popped out any kids(I guess their benchmark of success). Anything i've Accomplished is usually passed over. Thanks to all that I have a hard time with compliments. The weight loss stuff has been awkward to say the least. I don't like talking about it with most people. Here at OH is about the only place I openly talk about it. Even then I feel like I don't have much to offer. I have a huge lack of self confidence. Acknowledgment is very hard for me. I want it but often don't know how to take it.

b:PP shake

s:light n fit yogurt, decaf coffee with sf creamer

l: 1 egg with a tbs of soft cheese

s:slice of apple, ???

d:???

will edit in the rest later.

Au_Contraire
on 8/11/19 12:22 pm

I'm glad you're here with us!

seattledeb
on 8/11/19 12:31 pm

I prefer no mention of weight.

It's opera day! I love going to the opera. Afterwards we are eating at a vegan Chinese restaurant..mmm textured vegetable protein all around.

I made a crock pot of steel cut oats. I think I'm part cow these days.

Au_Contraire
on 8/11/19 1:37 pm, edited 8/11/19 6:42 am

Hi all! Happy Sunday! I've got a roast in the oven and am just hanging out in the kitchen with my coffee cup. Lazy day!

On Wednesday I am headed to Santa Barbara to see my brother for his birthday, and to see my surgeon for the first time since he gave me my RnY. Any local Californians - I'd love to meet you! It's a short trip - I leave there on Saturday.

After writing earlier that I don't much care to be complemented on my weight loss, I realized that I am actually really looking forward to showing my awesome surgeon, Dr. Billy, how well I've done. He told me he could get me to 200 pounds, and I took off an additional 75 - an accomplishment of which I am proud even though I don't care to hear about it overly much. Also, my brother and my sister-in-law haven't seen me since I took off the final 100 pounds, so that should elicit some sort of response. I just hope they don't go on about it, but if they do, well, at least they're family and not some loud and random co-worker. My brother saw a photo of me at this weight a few months ago, and his response was that he thinks I'm too thin now (he prefaced that statement by saying "I can't believe I'm saying this, but..."). However, over the past several months I feel there has been a little redistribution of what padding I have left, so I think I don't look quite as gaunt, just very slender. Or maybe I'm just more used to my appearance now! Anyway, hopefully my brother (though I'm sure he will find my appearance somewhat startling) will not feel I've gone too far - but if he does, he does. I am very happy to be this weight and as long as my physicians give me a thumb's up, I will strive to stay here.

First: coffee with SF, carb-free syrup and cashew milk

B: tuna

L: roast beef

D: probably a little more roast beef, or some Trader Joe's NF plain Greek yogurt with blueberries and SF, carb-free syrup of some sort.

Wishing every one of you a happy day!

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/19 8:53 am

Dress sexy grrl .. jes wow em .

(deactivated member)
on 8/12/19 8:31 am

Gosh I jus luv ya luv yall . Ok I'm convinced that key is veg?eat veg first Ull b skinny ...eat veg last Ull b DEAD !!! Keep tryin ur pouch.... try the " meat test " SERIOUSLY... r there any STOOPIDER peeple than US?!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 519 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 258 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 126 views
Recent Topics