What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 8/16/19 11:54 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I hate when they are foam happy - I didn't order a cappuccino! Now I order no foam.

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

artchikk
on 8/16/19 8:33 am, edited 8/16/19 2:08 am
RNY on 02/12/18

happy Friday everyone!

I am happy the weekend is close...it's not been a terrible week or anything but you know, the first week back after a long weekend/vacation is always rough.

Story leveled up in her swimming lessons this week so she is doing amazing. I am such a proud mamma...I know its still early to tell but I feel like Swimming might be her sport. DH was a competitive swimmer when he was in high school, and Story absolutely loves it...she's doing so great!
She also starts Pre-school next week. I am really excited and nervous. I think that's normal...but I took her out to pick a new dress for her first day of school last night. She picked a Blue one with tigers all over it. I think it's pretty perfect haha.

I don't think we have any set plans for the weekend...It's supposed to be a little rainy tomorrow I think but Sunday should be nice. we'll see. Maybe we will just take it easy and maybe get some housework done.

QOTD: i don't subscribe to any magazines or papers anymore. Story gets the Highlighter kids magazine but otherwise my only subscription is to my Ipsy Glam Bag haha.

Morning: lots of coffee & sf coffeemate
B: 1/2C cottage cheese, 2oz diced up ham, ebb seasoning and dill
L: more leftover seafood chowder & a peach
AS: L&F greek yogurt
D: Bratwurst & salad w/homemade vinegrette made from some specialty flavored olive oil/balsalmics we picked up in Galena. (cinnamon pear & vanilla balsalmic w/butter flavored olive oil-it's SO GOOD).
ES: baby carrots & hummus

Pics: first one is my family that came to the Galena trip...(this is not even 1/4 of them, just the ones that came to the trip), the little kids roasting marshmallows for s'mores...and the ladies did a fun sign painting outing while we were there too...it was a lot of fun!

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

Queen JB
on 8/17/19 5:19 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Love those pics. Looks like a really fun time :)

Also, I still love Highlights Magazine!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Teenie
on 8/16/19 8:55 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

YUCK TO PUMPKIN SPAM!!!

QOTD: I subscribe to a local paper because it has the obituary and police report gotta keep up on whats going on in my little town since I was born and raised I know many name that hit the paper.

Accountability was great yesterday with liquids vitamins food ,but no exercise. I'll start back Monday. My car was getting worked on and not going was just much easier this week. I went 1 day if that counts.

TSS 1 year 8 months 4 day

B: Bariatric Advantage Iced Latte w/Miralax

CB: Dark roast coffee with Stevia and SF ID Caramel Macchiato

MS Carb Master cinnamon roll yogurt No bake carrot cake

L: crack chicken and bruschetta topping

D: Stuffed burger with smoked Gouda bacon and home made pickles and butternut squash fries done in the air fryer

LS Dark roast coffee with Stevia and SF ID Caramel Macchiato

Have a great day everyone.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

Photos. Me and DH AT his nephews wedding last weekend and a hugh buck that let me take a great photo in my Back yard. I talked him right down and said OK pose and he did. I'm sure he wont be around when archery season starts.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Patty R.
on 8/16/19 9:13 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

He brought a pal too!

Teenie
on 8/16/19 12:21 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

There were four but he was the boss.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 8/17/19 5:20 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I love your dress!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 8/16/19 12:18 pm - Warren, OH

My deceased husband loved magazine and subscribed to many of them. After he passed away, I never renewed the subscriptions. I have absolutely no magazines delivered to me. Once in a while, I pick up one like Family Circle at the grocery store because an article look interesting.

I consider magazine subscriptions to be evil invaders that clutter up a home.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

cc583
on 8/16/19 1:26 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hi everyone,

QOTD: I have no subscriptions.

I took the day off and it's been great! Got up real early and started with running errands then cutting the lawn.

Accountability: On plan.
I've had a very small sleeve day. I had a couple dunkin turkey sausage patties for breakfast and that's it so far but I've been drinking plenty of water.

B: 2 dunkin turkey sausage patties

L: Not hungry

S: Not hungry

D:?

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone.

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Melody P.
on 8/16/19 2:16 pm - Amarillo, TX

Oh yuck! Spam grosses me out just the way it is but PS? Yuck! I like pumpkin in soups and roasted but eww...lol

my day has been eventful. Had to find a ride for my mom to the ER. Just got back an hour or so ago. They think it's a pinched nerve or a severe muscle strain. Since she doesn't have insurance they decided to try meds. A muscle relaxer & pain pill.

i slept like crap as per the usual lately. I'm so ready for bed then I just end up laying there. It is hot here 102 so far. Yuck.

qotd: I used to do a few but the ones I liked were phased out. I'd like to take a certain lapidary magazine but I can't justify the cost.

food today has been a disaster. I ate some mini rice cakes and about 1/2 cup Cheerios. I'm trying to move past it and i'm Trying to not beat myself up. It could be way worse with the crap that is in the house.

b:PP shake

s:light n fit yogurt, ultra thin swiss slice

l:1 egg, 1/2 tb soft cheese spread and mini rice cakes

s:Cheerios, coffee with sf creamer

d:not sure yet.

my picture is of two of my cats...the kittens as I call them.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 292 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics