Hard to Wear a Bra, Anyone?

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 8/23/19 7:58 am
RNY on 08/05/19

I would suggest looking for a cami with a built-in shelf bra. That will still support your bust a bit without putting as much pressure on your ribcage.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/19 11:48 am

Rainbow shops sell them nearly 100 percent cotton w adjustable straps ( very important 2 properly pull up th grrlz) for 5 bux . SO worth it

(deactivated member)
on 8/23/19 11:49 am

Lotsa colors . I'd recommend buying the Xs or s max they really stretch and U can't try on .

Msmichi74
on 8/26/19 10:34 pm

Good idea. Thanks for the tip!

Msmichi74
on 8/26/19 10:38 pm

Thank you. Great idea.

winddancer74075
on 8/27/19 9:16 am
RNY on 06/20/18

Hard to find bras that fit now, have no breasts, have to roll them up now :(

eladams2015
on 9/4/19 1:22 pm
VSG on 11/01/15

Yes, mine gets very uncomfortable when I am sitting.

Milvian
on 1/9/23 6:54 am

I stopped wearing bras at all after the surgery and it was a good decision because my breasts feel and look way better than they used to before

Jamesawis
on 1/9/23 7:09 am

It's common for people to experience discomfort and sensitivity in the early stages of recovery, so it's understandable that you're feeling frustrated. I can relate to wanting to avoid wearing a bra for as long as possible. Personally, I only wear a bra when I want to put on some Sexy Underwear For Women. Otherwise, I go braless because I find it helps my breasts stay more bouncy and healthy. Of course, every body is different, so what works for me might not work for everyone. If you're looking for a more comfortable alternative to traditional bras, you might want to try a sports bra or a looser-fitting bra. Some people find that these types of bras put less pressure on the chest and are more comfortable to wear. You might also want to consider a wireless bra or a bra with wide, padded straps to help distribute the weight more evenly.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 275 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics