What's on your Saturday Menu, RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 8/24/19 10:21 am, edited 8/24/19 3:40 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning - very late for me but my computer was acting up this morning so I gave up. Anyway after going to the park with the dogs, to the gym and home depot we are back home. Probably some never ending cleaning and more closet organizing since I am in the middle of my size range and not the fat end anymore! . We will BBQ later and watch a movie tonight. So every Saturday Rob and I switch off picking a movie to watch with NO veto power. It's his turn tonight and he chose Fast Times at Ridgemont High - believe it or not I've never seen it but I am not excited, haha. Just wait until next week, Robbie baby! It's getting like that lately. ETA - the movie night will be trumped by college football starting next week since its on all day and night - so there goes my revenge, for now....

QOTD - B&W would have to be Andy Griffith - I love it. It also reminds me of my mom.

Accountability - great

TSS 2 years, 9 months 168.6

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Melody P.
on 8/24/19 4:55 pm - Amarillo, TX

Not feeling good today, had an earache wake me up last night. Hoping it's just the weather as I do not...I repeat DO NOT! want to get sick. Heck I know no one does but I have so much going this coming week.

i'm also super itchy. ESP around some of the incisions from my surgeries...yes they are healed but i've scratched it so much I have little "cuts" all over my belly. I have the feeling it's stress but I also have a small rash in my left armpit. It's always something! Lol

qotd:It used to be the twilight zone but mostly MASH now. I haven't seen the first in over 10 years so it's been a while.

b:light n fit yogurt, cheese stick

s:2 ultra thin taco shells, 2 clubhouse crackers

l:PP shake

s:half a small plum, 1/4 oz ruffles, sf popsicle

d:1/3 cup Greek yogurt, 1.5 tbs powdered pb and 1oz chicken lunch meat

also had a cup of pho beef broth, definitely prefer the veggie one!

exercise was a lot of walking.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 328 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 368 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?