What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Teenie
on 9/4/19 7:17 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Hello Menuers ,

Wow Wednesday already,

Well yesterday I typed about my food indiscretions over the holiday weekend and I am super glad to report I'm back on track. Accountability was great with liquids Vitamins, Exercise 3 miles on the elliptical. I did have 1 tablespoon of peanut butter but the scale was down 1 pound in the right direction this morning.

I have not been to a bariatric doctor for a year since my surgeon up and quit and left Pennsylvania and his partner is the one who screwed up my VSG so I was not willing to follow up with him so I found a very good Bariatric surgeon that is suppose to be one of the top in her field. I will see her tomorrow. Fingers crossed everything goes well.

QOTD: Drew Barrymore I think we have a similar look and attitude

TSS 1 year 8 months 24 day

B: Bariatric Advantage Iced Latte w/Miralax

CB: Dark roast coffee with and SF Aldi vanilla Caramel

MS oikos triple zero salted caramel Greek yogurt and 1/2 Larry and Lenny apple pie protein cookie.

L: Crack chicken wonton muffin 3 stuffed mushrooms with sausage and cream cheese and a meat and cheese stick

D: French onion Turkey Meatloaf and Keto Cauliflower hash browns

LS Gloria Jean's toffee coffee with sf french vanilla creamer (If Needed)

Exercise 3 miles on the elliptical at for Planet fitness. I love Planet Fitness JB have you every taken any of their classes They do a cardio strength and stretch class there that I used to love but I am restricted from them after my hernia surgery and I am not aloud to do any core exercises at this time but it comes with your membership and you just have to sign up a head of time and you can do it on the PF APP!

Have a great day everyone.

Brightest Blessings

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 9/4/19 7:22 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good news on the new surgeon. At my hospital they separate the surgeon and the Baritrician. I think Sheila said she has the same plan. I like having the two options.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Emiepie
on 9/4/19 9:18 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope all goes well with the new surgeon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 9/4/19 2:38 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Great job jumping back in the wagon. I hope it goes well with the new doc!

No, I haven't done any of the classes. The fat girl inside me is still way too embarrassed to exercise publicly, so I throw on headphones and pray no one is watching my jiggly parts while I run.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Amy Liz
on 9/4/19 7:20 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ That meme!! I love Corgis and our Lucy is just the sweetest ever. Yesterday was pretty hectic/busy and I didn't make it to the gym to run, but I did walk the dogs for a 1.5 miles last night. I stuck to plan yesterday food wise and I'm feeling pretty good. I have another busy day so I gotta get cracking!

QOTD - Leah Remini of the King of Queens/Carrie days. I love her! She is a bit extra compared to me but still very me. Rob totally agrees and so do my friends who all chose her to play me in a sitcom we were jokingly talking about creating. There is just no way around it apparently, haha!

Accountability - great!

Exercise - swimming - aiming for 1200 meters which would equal 3 miles for the challenge!

TSS 2 years 9 mo - 174.1!

Have an awesome day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Dcgirl
on 9/4/19 8:14 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

OMG I knew I loved you! I love love love love Leah Remini in King of Queens. Can you believe I had never seen that show until Kris and I watched it together over lunch once about two years ago and I was OBSESSED. So we watched all 17 seasons on Demand lol. I love that show! I am very sad it's over :(

Amy Liz
on 9/4/19 8:51 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Right??!! I didn't star****ching until it was in re-runs about 5 years ago. It never gets old, hilarious!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Julia S.
on 9/4/19 7:22 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I'm still at 0 for the challenge, I honestly was going to go after work. But...1. My cat puked all over the duvet cover 2. It soaked into the down comforter and 3. It also go on my sheets. So 3 loads of laundry later changing the sheets and waiting for the comforter to dry. And my last excuse is my lower back had been bothering me all day. Maybe he just doesn't like the duvet cover, it's mostly white with huge flowers of different colors on it. I will try to get some miles in today.

Accountability- gummy bears happened.

Overcast and dreary today, hopefully the clouds will clear later. Winter is coming, I feel it sneaking up on me.

Have a great hump day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

artchikk
on 9/4/19 9:31 am
RNY on 02/12/18

Well hello friends, i am typing on my tiny phone keyboard because my job decided to block OH on our new firewall so im not sure how often I'll be posting here now depending on time. It takes a million years for me to type on this stupid thing.

I'll try to keep up at least with short posts but i am kind of annoyed. They also took away free wifi for employees and are only offering it for the physicians and patients now. Lame.

Anyway, our trip to iowa was wonderful, our kids had a blast at the farm catching frogs and crickets and seeing the pond. Ill post some pics to share too.

I ate like crap all weekend, for convenience and felt like garbage because of it. I was sure I gained 5 lbs but actually managed to lose a lb probably from all the walking lol.

We all came home with sore throats and runny noses though so needless to say I have not done any running yet. Hoping to start again by Friday when DH is off again.

QOTD: I've been told I look like Christina Ricci a lot in the past but not sure it's as true now that my face isnt so round. We do both have giant foreheads though so there's still that haha. I think she could probably be a good actress to represent me anyway.

Morning: lots of coffee & sf coffeemate

B: overnight oats w/vanilla almond milk, vanilla l&f greek yougurt, blueberries and cinnamon

L: Turkey italian sausage kale & sweet potatoes

As: brought a small apple if needed

D: kung pao chicken & broccoli w/cauliflower rice

ES: baby carrots and hummus

Amber
RNY 2/12/18
5'4 1/2" tall, HW : 315 lbs, Surgery Wt: 297lbs.
M1: -17.5lbs M2: -11.5lbs M3: -12lbs M4: -13lbs M5: -13lbs M6: -13.5lbs M7: -12lbs M8: -14lbs M9: -10.5lbs M10: -7.75lbs M11: -5.25lbs M12: -4lbs M13: -3lbs M14: -7lbs M15: -2lbs M16: -1lb **made it to goal!**

CW 148

karenp8
on 9/4/19 1:41 pm - Brighton, IL

Posting late but better late than never,right! Lily and I took a short walk this am and will walk over an hour here in a few minutes. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 121.8. Here's the food plan for the day B 2/3c earnest eats hot cereal L 4 oz chicken salad sm pear D 4 oz grilled onions and peppers and roast beef S if needed baybybel cheese. Hope everyone had a great day.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 545 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 529 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 417 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 330 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 131 views
Recent Topics