What's on the Monday menu, RNY peeps?

Dcgirl
on 9/9/19 6:47 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi Everyone,

No menu post yet today so I'll kick it off! Julia has already been awake for 6 hours by now LOL!

QOTD: If you could be one person for one day, and then revert back to being yourself, who would you be?

I would be Jeff Bezos, and I would donate $100 million to all the causes I care about, and then come back and be my regular self. A side advantage of this single day would be finally (maybe? Sort of?) understanding what it's like to be a MAN.

Time since surgery: 5.75 years!

B: 6 homemade ground chicken/spicy havarti meatballs (they're small)

L: Leftover ground turkey marinara sauce with a few noodles

D: Trader Joe's shwarma chicken - NYMom sent me a pic of this and it looks GOOOOD. Some side for the BF.

E: Body Pump at 5:45!

Have a great day, everyone!!!

catwoman7
on 9/9/19 6:56 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Ha! I knew someone else would be typing a starting thread at the same time I was! Just deleted mine. TJ's chicken shawarma? OMG - I have to try that!!!

QOTD: not a particular person, but I'd also like to be a man for a day just to try to have an understanding of what it was like.

it's supposed to rain all day today here in southern Wisconsin, so I'll be doing indoor activities - I have lots of stuff I can be working on. Plus I'll go to an exercise class or two as well. I need it!

accountability was great yesterday - but my weight is up this morning. Boo. Lots of fluids are on the agenda for today....

4 years 3 months out:

B: protein pancakes topped with plain Greek yogurt and homemade fruit compote, coffee with half & half

MS: maybe nothing since I'm having a later-than-usual breakfast

L: salad with diced turkey breast and light dressing

AS: frozen protein shake or light yogurt or protein pumpkin pie

D: Beyond Meat "bratwurst" in a Flat Out wrap with sauerkraut and ketchup (the Beyond bratwursts are good (I had one last night), but they're not spiced like the bratwurst you get around here. I still liked it, though)

have a great day, everyone!

Dcgirl
on 9/9/19 8:16 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Ha, it's inevitable!

The chicken shawarma is in a package by their chicken sausages and salmon, at my store. It's thighs in this delicious looking orange marinade. I am going to make Kris do it outside on the grill!

catwoman7
on 9/9/19 8:24 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'll grill it as well - it sounds great!!

Emiepie
on 9/9/19 6:59 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Happy Monday. The site was down for me when I checked earlier, thanks for starting us out.

Accountability: all the snacks happened Friday and Saturday night.

QOTD: That's a hard one, but I think I'd want to be Em... see what her life is really like.

TSS: 5 years

B: Eggbeaters, 2 turkey sausage links, and 1/2 an orange

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: SF almond milk latte, Real good food poppers, and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Grilled chicken breast on top of palmini linguine with Alfredo sauce, 1/2 low carb lavash toasted with garlic and Parmesan cheese, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with butter and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber and 40 mins of elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1434 Protein:142 Carbs: 105 Fat:57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 9/9/19 8:18 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

OMG, every teenager's nightmare! To have their parents inside their head! LOL!

I was just thinking yesterday about all the things I got up to in high school that my parents had NO idea about. I mean, for all I know, my 17-year old stepdaughter is smoking weed on her way to her hostessing job when she catches a ride after school. It's not like she would tell us that, but we have to be realistic!

Emiepie
on 9/9/19 9:11 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Maybe I don't want to know ALL.THE.THINGS!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Gina 21 Years Out
on 9/10/19 5:32 am - Burleson, TX

Like the "Freaky Friday" movies! My poor mother would not have survived a day, in my life, as a teenager...She was mean...but I was meaner...:)

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Patty R.
on 9/9/19 7:19 am, edited 9/9/19 4:43 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

OH back up, yay! Good morning!

QOTD: ?? got me thinking, to return... OK --POTUS, just to find out what's really between his ears

TSS 3yr 1day

B: coffee w/splenda creamer, scramble w/ham

L: tuna on chaffle

D: chicken thigh, broccoli

S: Yogurt, no sugar added superfruit spread

a few pics from my chaffle making, found my shaped waffle iron

Lap-Band 2007 out 2013 RnY 2016 Age 64 5'6" HW 294 SW 284 LW 214 CW 235.2 goal 199

G. Dean Roye, MD FACS

Patty

Dcgirl
on 9/9/19 8:18 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

And!!!! Was it amazing? I didn't make one this weekend but I have to put that on my menu for the week. What cheese/seasonings did you use? It looks like cheddar maybe, not mozzarella?

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 468 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 303 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
Recent Topics