What's on the Monday menu, RNY peeps?

Patty R.
on 9/9/19 8:32 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

YES, they're fantastic!! I used shredded, sharp cheddar (all I had) and some garlic powder. I had a little overflow, but later realized one of the 'rubber feet' was missing so it wasn't level. It took 6 minutes to cook.

Re warming in the toaster is definitely needed to crisp up before enjoying! I'm having a tuna 'sandwich' for lunch.

My plan is to make 2 batches with the recipe Daisy posted. That gives me 10, using 2 for a portion...

Amy Liz
on 9/9/19 8:25 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Yea, what Em said!!!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Gina 21 Years Out
on 9/10/19 6:31 am - Burleson, TX

I was about to google "chaffle"...dang - looks like I have been missing out, on something FABULOUS!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Amy Liz
on 9/9/19 7:21 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning - nice to see you here Emily! I had a nice weekend, really nice. I enjoyed watching football, especially my Pats last night but the Steelers did not bring it whatsoever! I would rather have a really good game and lose than a blow out, but hey - we are that good! Sorry Teenie! Today should be a busy one at work, then the gym to run/walk, hydro massage (yup) and more football! Looking forward to the Raiders v Broncos game tonight.

QOTD - My choice would be quite shallow really - no one in particular but I would love to be a naturally thin person with a great body, perfect skin and teeth who could eat anything (and would) and not get full or gain weight for a day. I'd walk around in a teeny tiny bikini and eat all the things.

Accountability - great

Exercise - gym run/walk

TSS - 2 years, 9 months 168.5

Have a great day!

Dcgirl
on 9/9/19 8:23 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Your Pats blow it out - I was embarrassed for the Steelers. It led to a long discussion about how important coaching is in the NFL. Man your coach is a grump, but amazing.

I have never, not one day, been naturally thin. Even as a baby I was a chunker. I must admit, I am curious what that would feel like too!

Amy Liz
on 9/9/19 8:32 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Yes, he is amazing and he didn't get that way being nice!

I've never been thin one day of my life I've always been a bigger girl, then really overweight starting around 5th grade. I'd love a day to not have all my body and food hang ups. Can you imagine not giving your weight or what you eat ANY thought? It's almost all I think about now.

Teenie
on 9/9/19 10:38 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I have done the hydro at PF a few times. I do like it much better than a regular message because silly me. I Hate Being Touched.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 9/9/19 10:55 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I love that it's just me and not awkward! Plus I have total control which is awesome.

Teenie
on 9/9/19 7:31 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

So strange this started so late wow.

First and foremost congratulations to Amy Liz and all you Pat fans for the annihilation of the Steelers in the late game last night. My only saving grace was it was a late game so I went to bed after the score was 10-0 so I didn't have to live through the torturer. just saw the score when I got up.

Accountability is awful up 2 pounds over the weekend. Too many picnics and sweets. But as always I'll be on track today as not to let it get ahead of me.

QOTD: I don't know the exact name of the person I am wanting to be but anyone who does not have to make weight loss and weight a primary thought that takes up part of my brain.

TSS 1 year 8 months 29 day

B: Bariatric Advantage Iced Latte w/Miralax

CB: Dark roast coffee with and SF Aldi vanilla Caramel

MS oikos triple zero salted caramel Greek yogurt and Sous Vide turkey Egg bite.

L: Crack chicken wonton muffin chicken meatball and a cheese stick

D: Pork steak and grilled carrots and roasted butternut squash

LS Gloria Jean's toffee coffee with sf french vanilla creamer (If Needed)

Everybody have a great week.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

ScaleSkater
on 9/9/19 7:49 am, edited 9/9/19 2:05 am

Good morning. Still bouncing around on weekends. Therapist and I discussed the need to plan weekends, like I do weekdays. My weekday compliance to planning is saving me from gaining. But my lack of planning on weekends is holding me steady within a few pounds of where I want to be. Lots of reasons to finish this, so I'd like to do a sleep study after another 8 pounds to see if I can lose the machine before my Vegas trip in December.

QOTD - Being overweight and Jewish has given me some unfortunate experiences related to bigotry, but I've always wondered what the African American experience is and to gain a better understanding (or maybe empathy) of all the anger. I'm not sure a day would cut it, but that's all I can come up with at the moment.

Off exercise this morning

Oops, sorry - got interrupted by the boss as I was recording my plan for the day. I got all the chaffle stuff, so now just got to find the waffle iron. Looking forward to trying that.

B - McDonald's side scrambled eggs (a secret menu item) and incredible value at 2 scrambled eggs for $1.69. I usually order it when I see the therapist

L - Stuffed pepper small salad

S - oranges, dried salami

D - Chicken, small salad

S - Frozen strawberries

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 386 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 184 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 477 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?