What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Sheila_H
on 9/10/19 7:12 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

We survived a very combative Monday. Thank you everybody for your moral support and suggestions. We have taken a break to calm the nerves before revisiting the issues. DS is still alive and I am not in jail, so that's a positive outcome.

QOTD: I'm going home (Italy) in Oct right after the OH conference for about 10 days. It's just to hang out with my mom, one on one. When I go with my family it's always crazy and we move a lot. This trip is just a "hang out trip" with my mom. We might make day trips but if I know my mom we'll have late morning leisurely coffee, lunch al fresco, afternoon coffee and just chat most of the day.

Accountability: HORRIBLE! I ate my frustration and anger. Today is a new day.

My meals for the day (gotta make up for horrible yesterday):

• Coffee, coffee, and more coffee
  • Protein shake
  • Tuna + hb eggs
  • Greek yogurt or parm cheese

Have a great Tue, everyone.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 9/10/19 9:27 am
RNY on 08/05/19

"Hang out" trips with mom are the best! I did a couple of those with my mom in college and they were so much fun!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Amy Liz
on 9/10/19 7:31 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ That meme - love it! I didn't sleep well either because Rob had the the game in the bedroom and it annoyed me. I forgot there were 2 games last night. The Texans v Saints was a good game, but I lost interest for Raiders v Broncos after 15 minutes. Yesterday at the gym my run/walk was disappointing. I couldn't run very long before my knees started feeling tight which is my red flag. After trying a few times I just walked for 2 miles then got on the stair stepper. I didn't reserve the room for the hydro massage like I thought, so it was taken. The infrared pod was available, so I gave that a try. I was already hot and sweaty so the heat was not fun! Plus the massage vibration made me itchy - both are adjustable but I was over it after 5 minutes. Next time (if there is one) I'll know what to expect and go when I'm cold and relaxed.

QOTD - Yes! to fabulous Sacramento next week for a conference! Other than that nothing. We are saving for a house so that is the priority.

Accountability - great

Exercise - pool time and hydro massage for real

TSS 2 years 9 months 167.4!

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 182 GW 175

Queen JB
on 9/11/19 2:40 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Damn your gym has so many fancy features! Planet fitness is pretty no-frills but that is probably good or me. When I was heavy I had a membership to a fancy Boston boutique gym and I spent all of my time in the sauna and vibration chair instead of actually exercising, lol.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Teenie
on 9/10/19 7:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Hi JB and Menuers

Well it was a crappy weekend accountability wise, but yesterday food vitamins and water I was back on track. I had physical support group yesterday so no gym, but today I will be on the elliptical come hell or high water. My weight is at the low end 140.8 this morning. I still would like to get to 125 but I'm not in a huge hurry.

QOTD: I want to go to Southern California in November to visit with my bestie in Long beach and maybe see a taping of the Ellen show and Price is right and in late February probably going to ***** Cana in the Dominican for a cost effective relaxing trip that is more than needed.

TSS 1 year 8 months 30 day

B: Bariatric Advantage Iced Latte w/Miralax

CB: Dark roast coffee with and SF Aldi vanilla Caramel

MS oikos triple zero salted caramel Greek yogurt and Sous Vide turkey Egg bite.

L: Crack chicken wonton muffin chicken meatball and single serve Aldi hummus w/carrots and cucumbers.

D: Pork steak and grilled carrots and roasted butternut squash

LS Gloria Jean's toffee coffee with sf french vanilla creamer (If Needed)

Everybody have a great Day.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 9/10/19 6:54 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Do Price is Right contestants wear costumes?

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 9/10/19 9:20 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Hello menu friends!

Having a pretty good day today. Kiddo was cheerful when I dropped him off at daycare this morning, which is always a great way to get things going. After spending the weekend at Nana and Grandpa's house, he's been extra cuddly, gotta enjoy that while it lasts!

The weather is nice and "mild" today, a little cloudy and only a high of 88ish, so I threw my bike in the back of my car and I'm going to do a 10-mile ride on my lunch break. I definitely need to get those miles in if I'm going to do the 50-mile route in El Tour de Tucson this November, I haven't had nearly enough time on my bike because of the heat, and now that I have a bit more energy I definitely need to get in all the training I can.

QOTD: Just got back from a little weekend getaway to Phoenix for my husband's birthday, a fancy dinner out and a video game symphony concert. We're thinking we may try Disney or Legoland next summer, but that's a long way off.

Accountability: Pretty good! Probably could have done a little more water, but that's OK. Limited my snack of cashews to one small handful then threw the bag away because that's not something I need tempting me from the pantry right now.

Chows: 5 weeks post-revision

B: Think Thin protein bar, protein shake

L: Greek yogurt, probably something else with some carbs before I go on my bike ride

D: chicken burrito bowl, no rice

S: Fairlife milk, havarti cheese

Exercise: Bike ride on my lunch break

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

MadisonRose
on 9/10/19 9:50 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good afternoon all. It's been crazy busy at work so far this week and I'm just plain worn out when I get home. Hoping it slows down a bit.

QOTD: No trips planned. My brother and his girlfriend are planning a trip to Germany though to visit some of her family members. They went on a cruise to the Caribbean earlier this year. I'm so envious! Lol. I don't even have my passport, but that's something I've always wanted to do was travel. I just don't want to travel by myself. I'm sad to say I've never even been on an airplane. I'd love to visit my cousin and his family in Japan someday as well. My parents are also planning an Alaskan cruise, but they have been planning it forever now. Lol

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda

L: roast beef and Gouda cheese roll up

D: baked salmon and Brussels

S: either a nectarine or L&F Greek yogurt

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Christina135
on 9/10/19 10:58 am

Happy Tuesday y'all!

QOTD - Possibly taking a trip to Tulsa OK in November for a concert with my seester. Still need to work on details, but would be really nice!

Breakfast - smoothie, almond milk, spinach, banana

Lunch - veggie pad thai and kale salad

Snack - atkins shake

Dinner - No idea yet...something cheese/vegetable

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Stacy_WLS
on 9/10/19 11:11 am

Hi - back after years, fertility treatment, pregnancy, NICU with my twin boys and 9 months of raising babies. Time to get things back under control.

This is my plan for the day. I'm traveling and addicted to carbs so doing my best without beating myself up.

Qotd: traveling a lot for work. Going to California with family in February and hopefully Ireland in April with my husband.

B - fit frappe

S - oikos Greek

L - Panera green goddess salad

S - iced latte

D - Panera green goddess salad or something else traveling.

Exercise - 30 minutes on treadmill tonight.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views
Forum Search Error & 404