Felt Like A Bu**** Me

Kathyjs
on 9/15/19 12:08 pm

Oh dear. Lets start with breakfast. At 17 years i can only eagg 1 egg. Lunch: skip the chips, The brownie and ice cream cake would have me i a fetal position praying for death. I dont mean to food shame you by any!!!! Means but dear one- thats alot of food. Hope you feel better.

Utodc
on 9/15/19 1:22 pm
RNY on 03/23/17

I should clarify my RNY was in response to peptic ulcer and I have 80% of stomach still.

I can eat normal sized meals.

Seems either gluten or sugar crushes me.

Grrr

Grim_Traveller
on 9/15/19 6:03 pm
RNY on 08/21/12

If I had a brownie with icing and ice cream cake, I would be praying for a quick death.

What you experienced us pretty common for eating that way. Don't try to read more into it. You had way too much sugar, and crashed. Simple as that.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

Utodc
on 9/15/19 6:38 pm
RNY on 03/23/17

Thank you.

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/19 6:31 pm

After my Proximal RNY 9 years ago ( which left me with a larger pouch but not as large as yours ) I was surprised to learn I dump ...

Which is basically rolling on the floor saying I wanna die and swear to God and myself I'll never eat sugar again ...

Its strong enough to have permanently put me off most baking ( even fat and sugar free ) except for guests and parties ...

if you have a huge sweet tooth you can modify almost any dessert recipe to be sugar and fat free and so cause much less of a blood sugar spike - but of course that means making it yourself . Diabetic type sweets and baked goods contain not just tons of fat but sugar alcohols which will also make you sick . Stevia doesn't .

Utodc
on 9/16/19 2:18 pm
RNY on 03/23/17

Hey guys.

Breakfast

• Eggs / veg's
  • Roll with butter

Lunch

• pea soup
  • Crackers
  • Salad
  • Egg
  • Chicken
  • Avocado
  • Craisins
  • Carrots

After lunch.

ZOMBIE. Crashed.

Like someone ran we over with the bus.

Falling asleep at desk.

No energy.

Trouble walking.

Stomach gurgling.

GLUTEN?

Partlypollyanna
on 9/16/19 11:53 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Carbs -- a quick look at your lunch, without any idea of portions, is about 80 carbs for "standard" servings. You have way more carbs than gluten in that meal.

That's 2.5 days of carbs for me.

if you want to see if it's gluten related - go gluten free for a few days and make that the only change.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 9/16/19 7:29 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

You might also want to talk to your surgeon or primary care doc

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/19 5:15 pm

Question ? Are you happy w Ur health and weight eating all this ?

I can see eating the egg n roll w/out the butter ( is probably add a few egg whites skim milk and butter buds to it for taste n fluffiness mebbe even fat free cheese slices )

the lunch menu w/out the fattening salty crackers

but honestly I'd probably graze that lunch menu all afternoon then eat a very light dinner .

Also depends if the pea soup was commercial and so .... high fat and high calorie . That would send me over the top .

I make and freeze my own dried n fresh pea soups made w lean baked boars head ham regularly - that's a healthy carb high protein fat free low cal dish . A commercial pea soup is not the same thing .

Youll learn how to handle your new tool ! ((()))

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/19 5:20 pm

Also ... what was the dressing on that salad ? Folks don't realize they're undoing all the good of a salad by topping it with fatty dressings ( never mind bacon bits croutons n real cheese lol! )

even a " low-fat" dressing causes serious fat , calorie n sugar damage .

Personally it's fat free for me all the way - nothings better than hidden valley fat free ranch but there's fat free blue cheese ( kraft ) fat free thousand island ( kraft ) and Caesar, Green Goddess, even Fat free coleslaw dressing is available with a little smart shopping and recipe creativity

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 404 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 254 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 295 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 113 views
Recent Topics