What's on your Sunday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 10/6/19 4:11 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all! Happy Sunday! What's the plan for today? Grim and I are toying with a drive to ME to do a little leaf peeping, but we haven't decided...

Accountability: It was a weird day. I traded out my first chaffles for eggs, had the Italian chaffles for lunch, then skipped dinner in lieu of movie popcorn.

The Italian Chaffles I made were the BEST. I used 1 egg, 1/2 c Mozzarella, and some Parmesan Italian spice that I had in the cabinet. I think it was supposed to be a dip mix. I also cut up 4 peaches of pepperoni and mixed it it. It tasted like a whole pizza without adding any toppings.

QOTD: Have you ever been part of a historical reenactment event? My dad used to be part of an American Revolution group, back in the 70s. They took it so seriously and he could only wear clothes and shoes that would have been accurate. I didn't appreciate it at the time, but looking back, it was pretty neat.

Hmm, today's menu is up in the air,since I don't know what we are doing... If we stay home, I will probably do some more chaffle experimenting. If we go to ME, I will pack up some protein forward road snacks and just assume there will be lobster in my future today!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Greateight
on 10/6/19 5:20 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everyone!

JB, I hope you guys get up to Maine today. My sisters and nieces were hiking in Killington yesterday and the pictures that they posted looked beautiful. It looks like they already have some snow at the top up there.

Yesterday, I said that it was clear and sunny. Well, it was until about 3:00. Then the clouds moved in. They announced that the race would be on because there was no lightning. The race started at 4:30 and the rain probably started at 4:40. I was good and soaked by the time it was over. I was thankful that it didn't start raining until after I was running because I would have been freezing. Pictures on Monday.

The rain must have motivated me to run faster because I finished in 30:31. It was called the Food Truck run because they had about 20 different food trucks. After the race I had a Brisket sandwich and split an order of pierogies with my son. Napping between Crossfit and the race was a good call.

QOTD: Not only have I never participated, but I never went even though I grew up in the town where the first battle of the Revolution took place. What a buffoon.

Breakfast: Chaffles

Snack: Protein Bar

Lunch: Tenderloin

Snack: Light and Fit

Dinner: Probably leftover Tenderloin

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Patty R.
on 10/6/19 8:00 am - Harrisville, RI
RNY on 09/08/16

I couldn't resist!!

Greateight
on 10/6/19 10:27 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Pretty sure they weren't on plan, but so good. Maybe the calories spent shivering in the rain made up for them.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

karenp8
on 10/6/19 6:47 am - Brighton, IL

Good morning menu friends! Miss Lily and I have our first long walk in and will do more later. QOTD sort of . Hubby used to do SASS cowboy action shooting so I have a wide assortment of old west style long skirts,corsets and hats. I may have a picture of me in an outfit--if so I"ll post it. Accountability was spot on calorie and stepwise but supper was switched to thin crust pizza. Weight today is 121.4. Here's the food plan for the day B 2/3c earnest eats hot cereal L 4oz deli chicken and cheese D 4 oz grilled shrimp and 1/4 c green beans. Have a wonderful day and I vote for lobster,JB!

White Dove
on 10/6/19 8:07 am - Warren, OH

Those are amazing. Thanks for posting.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

karenp8
on 10/6/19 8:32 am - Brighton, IL

He hasn't been shooting any lately due to a hurt shoulder and us traveling so much,but it was really fun.

MadisonRose
on 10/6/19 7:19 am, edited 10/6/19 12:20 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! The family will be over today to do birthday celebrations and we will be going out for a late lunch early dinner. Woke up later than I wanted to so gotta try to rush to the grocery store before everyone gets here. Oh and I ordered my smart scale yesterday and it?s supposed to arrive tomorrow. Never thought I?d be so excited over a scale! Lol Accountability was terrible yesterday! I ended up skipping lunch and then started munching on any and everything and it just went downhill from there....sigh. Today will be better! Hoping for a small pouch day!

QOTD: No, but it sounds interesting!

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda and sugar free creamer

S: protein bar

L/D: Going out with family so steak of some sort and veggies

S: if still hungry a L&F

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Julia S.
on 10/6/19 7:44 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

My roommate has a rare complication from surgery, possibly because he was out too long. It's a name I can't remember but your muscles breakdown and are excreted by the kidneys. It is excruciatingly painful and lasts about 7-10 days. So he's still in the hospital. I hope it doesn't last that long and he can come home soon.

I was planning on reading in bed for awhile until my cat puked on the bed, so the duvet cover is in the washer and the comforter will go in next. I'm meeting my BFF for barn therapy this morning and will go to the hospital later.

QOTD- No never seen one or participated.

Still trying to kick this sinus infection and my head feels like it's about to explode. No Seahawks today they played on Thursday, but my Ducks did squeak out a win yesterday against Cal.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Amy Liz
on 10/6/19 8:09 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~ If you go - enjoy your day in ME and yummy lobster (I'm totally jealous)! We are laying way low today. Rob is sick and I'm fighting something so it's football, couch and naps as far as the eye can see. Those italian chaffles sound awesome and right up my alley. I was going to make chicken crust pizza today but may make that instead.

QOTD - No, but I'm fascinated with them! I used to think they were silly but I get in now. Growing up we visited so many battlefields, forts and museums on the east coast. I never appreciated them. I wish I could see them all again.

Accountability - ate some snacks and felt horrible - it's a new day

TSS - 2 years, 10 months - didn't get on the scale today - denial

B- coffee x 3 or 4 or 100

l-chicken crust pizza or italian chaffles

d BBQ pork tenderloin

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 177 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?