What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Amy Liz
on 10/9/19 7:41 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning~I agree with you JB, when I hear a song I like I buy it right away. This morning I have an orthodontist appt down the street from my house so I am going into work late. I am cozy on the couch with my coffee right now. I swear if I worked from home I would never get anything done! I am killing it at the gym so far this week. It was all I could do to make myself go yesterday - I was emotional and tired but I went anyway and had a great workout. I was able to run longer yesterday. I'm slowly building up my knees and letting go of the fear of injury. I'm really liking it so far.

QOTD - I actually stick to my side of the bed, especially now with the king size, but when I'm not pinned by animals and Rob isn't there I sprawl for the cold spots.

Accountability - great

TSS 2 years, 10 mo 169.4

My menu is so boring but I like what I like

b coffee x 3 w/hh

l chicken, salad mix, ranch dressing

d-pork loin, cheddar cheese

s tea w/hh

Have a wonderful day

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Julia S.
on 10/9/19 10:44 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I am limited by my cat snuggling up to me. I do sleep diagonally across the bed at times, but usually stay on one side, the left looking from the foot of the bed.

Had an appointment with my NP and she told me to stop the wellbutrin. She said it shouldn't make me feel worse and it definitely has. So hopefully it should be out of my system in 4 days, so I'll struggle through until then. I've had multiple people tell me they didn't know what was going on with me because I didn't seem myself. I wish they had told me sooner and I could have got off of this.

I'm trying something new at the doctors. They now have a DNA test to determine which antidepressant should work the best for you. So they did the swabs and we'll see what they come up with.

When my energy comes back I'll get back to the 50 mile challenge. My roommate is still in the hospital, they are saying 3-5 more days. As soon as the pain decreases they are going to have him do some PT to work on the muscles he has lost. It takes a couple hours out of my afternoon to go to the hospital, not that I mind but it's dark by the time I get home-and I don't seem to be able to do anything. That should change soon I hope.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Queen JB
on 10/9/19 5:03 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Glad you are on the road to feeling like yourself.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

cc583
on 10/9/19 2:46 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

QOTD: I stay to my side of the bed.

Accountability:On plan.

B: 1 egg, chicken and wild mushroom sausage, 1/2 slice cheese

L: 3oz roasted turkey breast