on 10/10/19 2:12 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Congrats on the box jumps!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Melody P.
on 10/10/19 10:07 am - Amarillo, TX

Good barely afternoon everyone.

I've been in a lot of pain with my left leg and the weather fronts have been a nightmare. 86 yesterday to 40's today. Supposed to get down to 26 tonight. I start physical therapy on the 22nd. I hope it can help! It's brought me to tears on a few occasions.

I've been struggling with night time grazing. I do good all day just to crash in burn in the last two hours of me being awake

qotd: I found some brand new boots at the thrift store that were my size and was regular width on the legs. I'm rockin em! Comfortably too.

Mary Gee
on 10/10/19 1:21 pm - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

Melody, your mention of boots reminded me of something. Before surgery, one of my goals was Belts, Buckles and Boots! I wanted to be able to wear Belts, with big Buckles, and stylish Boots.

Well, I do wear Belts to keep my pants up because I'm losing inches again, but no big Buckles because I have big belly fat. I'm wearing ankle Boots, but no knee highs yet.

One of my visions was to wear a maxi skirt with a belt with a huge buckle over my untucked blouse, with knee-high boots. Or a maxi black skirt, white blouse and a short vest...not the long vests that I used to wear when I was fat.

I really enjoy clothes shopping now, but hate my belly fat!

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

cc583
on 10/10/19 2:18 pm - Middletown, CT
VSG on 09/28/16

Hello everyone,

JB, I hope you feel better quick! That's the same thing that happened to me then I ended up in the hospital.

QOTD: I have been able swim a lot more laps and more often.

Accountability:On plan.

B: 4 1/2 oz turkey sausage

L: 3oz roasted turkey breast

S: 2oz roasted turkey breast

D: flank steak, 1/2C broccoli rabe

S: ostrim meat stick

Cals:617, Carbs:6, Protein:107

Enjoy your evening everybody!!

5'5" HW: 484, SW: 455,CW: 325

Surgeon, Darren Tishler

Writergurl08
on 10/10/19 5:31 pm
RNY on 02/15/18

Hello!

Its definitely evening and I had every intention of posting this morning, but OH are the post and I had to get logged in to work.

I worked from home in my jammies today, I'm battling allergies or a cold, or a combination of both? Either way, I feel yucky.

QotD: NSV--while I haven't been able to work out like I was before the accident, I've recently been cleared, and it took me way less time to get back to my normal--I was anticipating having to build back up to the full 45 mins on the elliptical. It only took about a week. The coat I bought a few weeks ago was a bit snug, but it zips fine today, even if the scale hasn't moved.

menu: lots of hot herbal tea, a bowl of chicken noodle soup (Campbell's) And I picked at a piece of grilled chicken tonight. All stuffed up and no appetite.

HW: 340 SW: 329 Goal: 170

CW: 243

Surgeon: Dr. Kalyana Nandipati (Omaha, NE)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 427 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 382 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 272 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 409 views
Recent Topics