What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 11/8/19 6:54 am
RNY on 07/20/15

You know I have been obsessed with the black jumpsuit pic for three years, right? My 4'10" frame could never pull that off, even if I weighed 80lbs...

And you still look great! Healthy & Happy.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 11/8/19 2:49 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Always, lovely!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 11/8/19 6:21 am

Good morning! Happy Friday everyone, we made it!

QOTD - I don't tell anyone unless they have a need to know. My husband suspected it, but he went along with my "I just have digestive issues" explanation until he finally asked me outright a few years ago. I'm not ashamed of it, but I've learned it's my body, my history and story and no one gets to know it unless I feel they need to. I am open with my doctors of course, but at 10 years out I really don't feel it's relevant to any discussions I have. My pouch is pretty normal, I can eat a "normal" sized meal (NOT a super sized meal that most places serve) so it's not really an issue for people when we eat out. My husband is always willing to share food with me so I don't have to order my own, and he's even started going along with the vegan lifestyle (when he's with me) so that makes it easier as well.

Breakfast - So far, I've gotten hot tea with nut pods creamer, and a cup of coffee with nut pods pumpkinspice creamer down, along with a shot of Buda juice. Doing the IF has pretty much stripped away my appetite which is just so weird. I plan on having some cranberry almond oatmeal with almond milk, and a veggie sausage patty soon.

Snack - Fruit smoothie (frozen frui****er)

Lunch - NO idea. So far I have a slice of multi grain bread (with all the yummy seeds in it), some vegan pesto, cucumbers, hummus and green beans. That's just what I have here at work with me. I may cave and run to the little vegetarian restaurant near here for some vegan enchiladas!

Snack - Apple slices with peanut butter

That's it, as IF starts around 3PM.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 11/8/19 6:31 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

I'm feeling like crap this morning. I was hoping this cough/cold thing would be a lot better this morning, but it's actually WORSE. Headache, sore throat, feeling exhausted. I'm supposed to have a lunch meeting today (film discussion group) and dinner with some former work colleagues. I may cancel the dinner if I'm not feeling a lot better by this afternoon. I really don't want to cancel the lunch because I LOVE that discussion group and I missed it last month because I was in India, but...well, we'll see. No plans for the weekend - YAY!

accountability has been great, weight is down. Double yah!

QOTD: I only told my family and a few close friends beforehand. People didn't really notice my weight loss until I'd lost around 70 lbs, and by then I highly doubt anyone linked it to the "staycation" I took from work four months prior. As questions arose, I was honest with other obese people. With normies, I told them I was working with a dietitian, was on a high protein/low carb diet, and I was exercising like a fiend. They seemed to buy that. The conversation rarely comes up anymore because most people have either already seen me at a normal weight or never knew me as obese, but when it does come up, I'm a little more open about it than I used to be. I doubt anyone can tell anything's weird by what I'm eating anymore - since what I eat is pretty much what light-eating normies eat (i.e., normies who are watching their weight).

4 years 5 months out:

B: protein pumpkin pancakes with plain Greek yogurt, diced cooked apples, and SF syrup, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: if I go to the film discussion group, then the ahi poke bowl appetizer. If I'm home, a Beyond sausage on a Flat Out Fold It wrap.

AS: if needed, L&F yogurt with raspberries

D: if I go out with my former co-workers, a carnitas taco (authentic Mexican-style taco, that is...). If I'm home, a fish taco

me about two weeks ago (c. 150 lbs (my lowest was 138 (which I hit at about 18 months out), but I seem to have stabilized at about 150 - have been there for a long time now))

second picture is from before WLS. I think it may have been taken right before I started my six-month-supervised diet since I had my surgery in June. This was obviously taken during cold weather (given the clothes)

Greateight
on 11/8/19 6:39 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Trish, for some reason, OH won't let me like your post. So, if you don't get any likes today, that is why. Hope you feel better soon.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 11/8/19 6:48 am
RNY on 06/03/15

oh wow - thanks for letting me know!! I would have eventually wondered if something was up...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Queen JB
on 11/8/19 6:58 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Feel better!

You are an inspiration..........!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 11/8/19 2:50 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you feel better soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Sheila_H
on 11/8/19 8:57 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Hi guys!
Late to the party! Love all the pics. Everybody looks great. OH needs to change their name form Obesity to Outrageously Beautiful!

Not much going on for the long weekend. Terminator movie and just little things here and there. We finally have some lower temps here (nothing compared to you guys in the snow) in the 60s and some fog so it's starting to feel like fall. I am on a shopping binge for this fall's color of orange/cinnamon/mustard pieces of clothing. Never liked the brown shades but this year it's different and I have NOTHING in that color family. At least that's how I justify it to myself.

My meals yesterday:

• B: coffee ,coffee, and more coffee
  • L: Costco egg bites
  • D: Mod Pizza small salad which was mostly veggies, and I dumped two slices of pizza's toppings (spicy chicken sausage, mushrooms and cheese) in my salad. I'm sure my italian ancestors shook in their graves the way I eat my pizza, but I'm in America, land of the free, and I can dump my pizza toppings in my salad!

I don't have any recent pics of me but while we had the power outages we had long walks on the beach and we were able to take some stunning sunset pics!

There is a resort right across the street from us and sometimes we use their pathway to get down to the beach. They have a lot of weddings there and it was cute seeing this sign in Italian there.

Have a great long weekend everybody!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 11/8/19 11:08 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Your pictures are always lovely -- that top one is stunning!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 428 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 383 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 291 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?