What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Partlypollyanna
on 11/19/19 5:45 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Woman Power!! Kick everyone's but over the weekend!!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 11/19/19 5:52 am
RNY on 06/03/15

oh wow - sorry to hear about your toe! OUCH!!

Sheila_H
on 11/19/19 7:23 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Who run the world? GIRLS!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 11/19/19 7:31 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope your toe is ok...ouch! You are gonna crush those other stores!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 11/19/19 5:44 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi JB,

What a great NSV to have! I hear you on being insanely envious of people who just easily float through life at the same weight, year after year. My BF is that way and I just want to wail, "it's not fair!!!".

No NSVs that I can think of :(

I went to Costco last night and spent a whopping $535. My god. It was one of those trips where I needed allll the things I only buy occasionally, such as paper towel and toilet paper and air freshener. I also picked up a winter coat, some books for Christmas gifts, and lots of yummy protein for me!

Last night's Blue Apron weigh****chers meal was quite delish but I think I am going to cancel the service. Without the $20 off per box that you get on the first 3 orders, it goes up to $20 per meal for 2 people ($9.99 per serving). Considering I have to augment the protein for each meal (ie add more chicken or fish), it's too expensive. While I have loved the new flavors and the convenience of just receiving a tbsp of capers that you need, I am too cheap...for $20, I want someone else to cook our dinner lol.

B: 4 oz ever roast chicken breast, 2 oz cheddar cheese

L: Costco chicken street tacos - just the chicken and cheese and then hot sauce mixed in with fat-free Greek yogurt for me

D: my Costco splurge - king crab! May pig out and just gorge myself on crab lol. Leftover crispy fish, fries and brussels sprouts for BF

E: Not sure yet...may hit up body pump but I am feeling really unmotivated for some reason...

Have a great day, all!

Emiepie
on 11/19/19 7:32 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Costco is a dangerous place, just like Target!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

ecm1109
on 11/19/19 5:59 am

Good morning,

QOTD-the ability to move my body definitely my favorite NSV right now.

B-coffee with half and half grapefruit later

L-vegetable soup and tuna with mayo

D-not sure going out to an italian place before we see the play "The Bands Visit"

Ex-plan on walking at lunch if the weather holds up-otherwise a quick stability ball circuit when i get home from the show.

catwoman7
on 11/19/19 6:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

wow! So many posts this morning - you guys are up early!

I'm feeling very bloated this morning even though I've had two really good calorie days in a row. I blame the soy sauce on yesterday's chicken/veggie stirfry (lunch at my friend's house). I'll be pushing the fluids today!

I'm going to my adult education class later this morning. I missed it last week because I had a horrible cold, it was ridiculously cold outside, and the roads were icy. I've missed so much of that class due to my trip that I hated to miss any more of it - but... Anyway, I'm happy I can go today. I think next week is the last week of it. Boo!

after class I'll have time for a quick lunch before my mother-in-law picks me up to go to the hospital. She has a nuclear stress test scheduled for today, which'll take a couple of hours. She's freaked out about (I don't think she's freaked about the test itself - she's more freaked about the potential results), so I volunteered to go with her. I guess I'll be taking a book with me... Nothing else on the agenda today, but I need to get some exercise at some point. Maybe I can spend that two hours walking around the hospital, if nothing else!

Accountability: as mentioned earlier, accountability has been good the last couple of days. My weight is the highest it's been in awhile, so I am ON PLAN!

QOTD: it's hard to think of this when my weight is at its high end and I'm feeling bloated. Although when I was in the Chicago suburbs with my cousins this past weekend, we had our waiter at one of the restaurants we were at take our picture. I just knew I was going to look like a fat blob (because I felt that way), but ....ta da!....I did not. I looked like a normal person. It's a great feeling to look normal in photos - and to not have to shy away from cameras!

4+ years out:

B: plain Greek yogurt with one of my homemade fruit compotes, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: something really quick since I won't have much time. Maybe a salad with diced rotisserie chicken and light salad dressing.

AS: I'll take a protein bar with me to the hospital. Or one of those Slimfast Keto "fat bombs" I bought over the weekend.

D: fish taco

ex: I noticed there's a yoga class this evening - and a Zumba class. I may do the Zumba one. I need some hardcore cardio today

have a great day, all!

Teenie
on 11/19/19 6:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers

QOTD: NSV for me is being able to put on my seatbelt without using an extender or taking off my winter coat.

Accountability: To many carbs and not enough exercise.

TSS: 1 year 11 months 8 days 139.4 (lowest was 137.6 lbs)

CB: Dark roast coffee with and SF pumpkin spice creamer with miralax and fiber

MS Jimmy Dean eggwich

L: Friendsgiving buffet at work plan to make good choices probably turkey and ham

D: going out no idea

ES: Gloria Jeans Toffee Coffee and Aldi SF French Vanilla creamer

Exercise: off day have to go get my flu shot and I finally got DH to agree to go with me.

Everybody have a great day.

Brightest Blessings

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 11/19/19 7:11 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all,

Well, here we go again with another round of power outages. PG&E contacted us again warning of shutting down the powers starting on Wed. But you know what? This time around we won't suffer. After last time's fiasco DH got a generator and hooked up the whole house. Yes, we will be one of those obnoxious neighbors that when everybody is dark and quiet we will have a loud generator and lights on. I just hope our neighbors don't get upset.

You guys know my love of chocolate, right? My brother sent me the news that Nutella is opening up a hotel and all related to Nutella. I didn't believe him until I read the link. The hotel is in Napa and opens in January. It's called Hotella Nutella. The video they are asking for would have been so easy for me to make before WLS. I used to throw Nutella parties!

QOTD: About 10 days ago I was leaving the gym and my Zumba teacher saw me. I haven't been to Zumba since the beginning of Spring. She said you look so fit and strong. I loved what she said to me. I don't hear many ppl referring to me as thin but fit and I love it.

My menu (liquid diet, 2 days down 6 more to go):

• coffee, coffee, and more coffee with PP as creamer
  • Fage yogurt (how many yogurts a day can I have?)
  • SF jello
  • Miso soup

Have a great Tue, everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 407 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?