What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Teenie
on 11/26/19 7:47 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Hey a pound is a pound. Just think only 3 more to go. I am sorry for your disappointment but your reward is you helped someone and they will probably be a friend for life. Hope your get to eat comfortably soon.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

stacyrg
on 11/26/19 8:55 am
VSG on 05/12/14

LOL, I've been on liquids for a MONTH and have lost a total of 6 lbs. A MONTH . . . and that's not counting the 1.6 lbs I somehow managed to gain overnight eating 3 bowls of soup, a yogurt and a coffee yesterday.

Sheila_H
on 11/26/19 12:59 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

That must be so frustrating. I feel for you. When will you be done with the liquid diet?

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: 151

PGW: 140-142

stacyrg
on 11/26/19 2:17 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

technically, 2 weeks from today. But our holiday party is the saturday before that, so I'm currently in negotiations to end early so I can have a bite or two of the sea bass I ordered as my entree. For the reason you mentioned, I'd like to end a few days before the party so I can acclimate to chewing again.

Au_Contraire
on 11/26/19 11:53 am

Your meme made me laugh! How incredibly rude of your scale to deliver its 1-pound loss verdict! I too am watching my intake since gaining a few unwelcome pounds. Mine is pretty much all dairy related - between cheeses and half-n-half, I am up. But happily, I am drifting downwards, and you absolutely will too. It seems to me that I do better just getting a little more disciplined instead of becoming a total martinet. Doing AMAW, for instance, does result in a loss, but it also also seems to throw me a bit off balance, and I wobble more after I go off of it for a week or two. Anyway, thinking of you and wishing you a compliant and even obsequious scale!

Sheila_H
on 11/26/19 1:00 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

How are you doing Cara? Haven't heard from you since the OH conference! Miss you!

Dcgirl
on 11/26/19 6:11 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Hi JB and all! Kelly, is today Friday Eve? I have ONE call tomorrow, at 9 am with a gal in London - and then I will be off to the DMV. Kill me now. I lost my license and it's time to get a REAL ID. I think I have the appropriate 17 documents but you never know...

QOTD: Hell no. I am not getting up at 4 am to wait in a freezing cold line with a bunch of people who would hit me over the head to get a deal on a TV! We mostly take advantage of online sales - last year we got our big fake Christmas tree for like $160 when it was originally $400. I have always shopped on Amazon and whatever sites the articles point me to (like Best Buy or whatever) but it's the funniest thing...Kris' mom LOVES QVC and Home Shopping Network and so for the next month, he periodically turns it on and points out these "amazing" deals to me lol. I think it's hilarious, that he watches these characters extolling the virtues of a laptop for a 25 minute segment.

B: 2 hard boiled eggs mashed with 2% cottage cheese and EBTB seasoning, after my ginormous iced coffee with half and half and sugar-free syrup

L: low carb Terumo wrap with mayo, boars head ever roast, munster cheese

D: Well my creepy phone must have heard me telling people or emailing people that I was quitting Blue Apron because I think it's too expensive once you get past the $20 off per box (3 meals for $60 - if I am spending $20 on dinner, someone else should cook it for me!) since I got a deal of a lifetime on Every Plate so our first box arrives today. I think tonight will be Creamy Dijon chicken with herby potatoes and zucchini. I hate zucchini and don't love potatoes so chicken for me!

E: I finally got out of my almost two week exercise slump and went to Body Pump last night. Holy soreness! I think I am doing step tomorrow, Zumba Thursday and Boot Camp Saturday. Today is a rest day!

Christina135
on 11/26/19 6:26 am

Good morning, happy Tuesday!

QOTD - Nah. I am not leaving my house on Friday. I plan on being in pajamas, with dogs and my husband and binge watching Christmas movies. I don't even think I am going to shower, hahaha!

Breakfast - Skipping, since IF won't end until 11AM. I did have a keto coffee (modified) with a tiny bit of unrefined coconut oil and vegan butter, that seems to be pretty damn good.

Snack - Frozen frui****er smoothie

Lunch - Mostly salad (arugula, tomato and avocado) and a couple of spoons of side dishes from work's thanksgiving luncheon.

Snack - Rice cake and peanut butter, perhaps an apple if I have room.

Dinner - Probably skipping, to start IF early.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Sheila_H
on 11/26/19 6:52 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Oooh, the keto coffee. Did you put it in the blender to mix the butter? If yes, it comes out with a little foam on top and taste like cappuccino.

Christina135
on 11/26/19 7:23 am

I did! I missed the splenda I normally use (just one packet). I'm sure with some tweaking I will like it more. However, I did not use the entire tablespoon of coconut oil or tablespoon of vegan butter. I think it would have felt like drinking grease. Using the blender was interesting, and I'd like to try it again for sure. I wish there was something I could add for a hint of sweetness that wouldn't cause a break in the fasting. I loooove coffee!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 486 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 447 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 455 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 401 views