What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 12/4/19 2:11 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Good morning! Yesterday's snow day turned out to be great. I exercised, did a lot of little things around the house, and binge watched a fun guilty-pleasure show on Netflix called 100% Hotter, which is a British Makeover show (actually make UNDERS, where they tone down people's overdone looks). Back to work for one day, then tomorrow I'm off for the CHEESE PARADE! My life is wonderful.

I'm hoping that the sidewalks are cleared enough for a nice walk today so that I can snap some pretty pictures of Boston in the snow to share with you all! Plus, I really want to walk! It's been frigid or raining for the better part of 2 months and I really miss my beautiful walks (and really hate the stupid bus). Fingers crossed!

Accountability: Better than usual on a day off--I really stuck to my menu all day, but I still succumbed to the popcorn monster. Let's face it, as long as that **** is in the house, I am going to eat it.

QOTD: Could you ever give your child the same name as someone who you hated? I have an old coworker/friend who just gave birth and named her daughter the same name as our terrible, awful, mean boss! It's a beautiful name, but I could absolutely never disassociate it the way she apparently has!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

MadisonRose
on 12/4/19 3:12 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Halfway there. That's all got this morning. Lol

QOTD: no, I don't think I could do that. It would always remind me of that person.

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda

L: turkey and cheese roll up

D: salmon and veggies

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Emiepie
on 12/4/19 3:52 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB, I'm glad you had a nice snow day. I'm back at work today so the rest of the week (at least it's a short one for me) will be spent playing catch-up. Yay for the cheese parade. Regards to that meme... I no longer like to wear sleeveless running shirts- lol!

Accountability: on plan

QOTD: No way!!

TSS: 5 years 3 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, 2 turkey sausage links, and 1/2 an orange

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Quest chips and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Breakfast yums, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: An hour stair climber and 40 mins of elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1433 Protein: 142 Carbs: 105 Fat: 57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 12/4/19 4:09 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

We've reached the humpty hump. Last night I kept falling asleep in front of the TV, dragged myself up to bed, and then was awake for about an hour and half. In retrospect, I wish that I had just slept through the night on the couch.

We have our mini Christmas trees up. We still need to decorate them though. Maybe we can get that done tonight. It would be wonderful to have a fire in the fireplace as well. Hopefully, we still have a little wood left from last year.

QOTD: I think that would taint the name for me, but I can't say that was something we considered when naming our children.

Breakfast: turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: Light and fit

Lunch: Chicken

Snack: nuts

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

karenp8
on 12/4/19 4:29 am - Brighton, IL

Quick post before I have to start waking hubby for work. Miss Lily and I have our first long walk in and will do more later today. QOTD no there would be too many memories for me. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120.4 today. Here's the food plan for the day B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 4 oz creamy potato soup D 4 oz whatever protein hubby fixes S if needed sm apple with 1 T peanut butter. Have a wonderful day full of smart choices!

supershopper
on 12/4/19 4:55 am

hi all

scale up a very small amount from yesterday- normal fluctuations- water water everywhere today

QOTD: no I couldn't.

last night I made ground chicken with mushrooms so I'm having that today several times apparently.

today is DH's birthday but I don't really know what to do-he is a bit down and isn't a birthday celebrating guy. I think I will defer my gym workout till tomm since he will be heading back to barndominium house tomm and I will come back after work Friday. He was eyeing a suitcase at the store from sharper image and I might run by and get him that- I also got him a choc mousse cake and a card.

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Partlypollyanna
on 12/4/19 5:35 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Happy Wednesday everyone! My new exercise equipment is getting delivered today and then after work I have to run to a friends work and pick up truffles to mail for gifts. She makes the best truffles, I don't eat them anymore but still like to give them to people. I woke up early this morning and realized I never measure where I'm putting the exercise equipment....but I did it when I got up and it will fit, yay. Otherwise, it was going in the living room.

QOTD - I don't think so...my nephew is named after his father who I dislike but fortunately he's always been called by his middle name. When my sister was pregnant with her last kid, I pointed out that I was never going to have kids so she should let me name hers. I did get to submit a list of names based on her criteria and my niece is named from one of them! (And at least once I year, I remind my niece that if it wasn't for me, she would have been named Jersey, like the cow).

Eats yesterday were a bit too snacky once I got home (also my auto correct knows me -- it changed snacky to snarky).

Carbmaster Cin Raisin cottage cheese and cheese stick

4.2 oz ever roast chicken and 1 slice cheddar

Powercrunch bar

light and fit yogurt

2 cheese sticks

built bar

plus coffee and half and half and then tea throughout the day; I was only about 80 oz though so that was bad...it was because of the snacking; I didn't get my evening tea in. Will do better today.

BTW for those sugar free syrup people, I am really liking the eggnog one and the gingerbread one I found from DaVinci...the eggnog one is a "not found in nature" shade of yellow but tastes good.

Have a spectacular day everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 12/4/19 6:35 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

My husband wound have measured the equipment and the space 10 times over before ordering anything. I'm so used to him now that we go to stores with a measuring tape. I used to get embarrassed by him but no more.
Send us a pic of the new equipment. I can't picture a stepper/elliptical/treadmill all in one.

BTW, have you heard all the backlash regarding the new peloton bike ad for xmas? I saw this response and just about spat out my water I was laughing so much.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 12/4/19 9:09 am
RNY on 02/14/18

OMG, that is hilarious. I want to run away with Pedro Pascal and we can take baby yoda with us!

I have to use a (small) step stool to get into my bed because I had depth options on my box spring and mattress (I ordered online). I couldn't find the measuring tape so I just "eyeballed" it. On the plus side, I love the look of the high bed and it's a very discreet step stool, lol.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 12/4/19 9:42 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

That would have been a cause for divorce in this household. I swear, the first 6 months we were married I dared to put a frame on the wall, he almost had a heart attack because I eyeballed it. It takes him HOURS to hang a frame! I've learned that not only he uses measuring tape but that balancing ruler thingamajig for everything. All frames and pics in this house are at a certain height (don't ask me what height) and distance, because according to him it's the level of your eye. Now if we get a taller person in the house we are in trouble.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 539 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 412 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views