What's on your Sunday Menu, RNYers?

MadisonRose
on 12/8/19 6:36 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Morning everyone! Can't believe it's already Sunday. The weekends flying by yet again.

QOTD: I love decorating for Christmas and the neighborhood I live in has a contest every year for the best decorated house. Well they actually have three different categories like most creative and I forget the other two, but they choose three winners.....one from each category and they get a cash prize. When I first moved here I'd enter every year or someone could nominate your house. But after participating for three years I quit because they pick the same three houses every year it seems. Where I live they have all these smaller neighborhoods inside this giant community and everyone in the community can participate. Well I live in a small townhome and no one in my neighborhood ever wins. It's always the same neighborhood with these huge expensive houses where they go all Clark Griswold when it comes to decorating. I think it would be more fair for them to choose a winner from each neighborhood. So I've just become a Scrooge about it. Lol. I still normally decorate with some lights, wreaths etc. However, this year I only have my wreath and Christmas flag out. Not sure if I'm going to do anymore as it's just so much to put up by myself. And I don't think I'm going to put a tree up this year either. It's hard to have a tree with a nosy cat who likes to climb and eat things. Lol

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda and sugar free peppermint mocha creamer

L: protein bar or another shake

D: have no clue yet

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Melody P.
on 12/8/19 2:02 pm - Amarillo, TX

Good Sunday friends.

so much has happened this weekend. Not good for the majority of it. I found out my friend that's in a really rough spot has been lying to me about A LOT of stuff. She is sick physically & mentally. She allowed her long distance b/f to have info about her medical condition and he found out she weighs northwards of 700 pounds. I'm devastated for her and a little sad for me too. I love her and she has been my best friend through a lot but...that has changed lately. The other stuff she has lied about has me feeling betrayed.

I've had a rough weekend food wise. Pain in my legs & lower back have almost been unbearable. I've been feeding my emotions you could say.

BUT I've been able to channel some of my stuff into creating and I found a design that I might make a tutorial for and maybe I'll be able to make some money? Not sure. I'm coming out of the fog mentally so it's not a dip that'll last I think. I feel upbeat and like I'll be ok.

attached is the pictures of my creation. The solid stainless steel pics are of the same piece just different sides. The one with the teal is a variation.

karenp8
on 12/8/19 5:23 pm - Brighton, IL

Those are beautiful, Melody!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 172 views