What's on your Sunday menu RNYers?

White Dove
on 1/20/20 3:53 pm - Warren, OH

Thanks Laura.

Stalls are hard sometimes. But yesterday I realized that I did not feel tired walking up stairs and I think that is because I am eating so much healthier.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

karenp8
on 1/19/20 6:39 am - Brighton, IL

It is frigid here in the cornfields of Illinois! Weather bug says 10 with feels like -8. Needless to say Miss Lily and I did not do our 1 hour 10 minute walk but did 20 minutes instead. We'll do another short walk later at Chatham. QOTD can't think of anything as I don't try many new things usually. I am definitely a creature of habit! Pretty much packed just have to load into the truck to head to Chatham later. We'll be staying in the pet friendly side of the duplex and working for two weeks. We take Miss Lily's steps to get on the bed with us so she can feel comfortable and at home there too. Accountability was perfect yesterday both food and stepwise and weight is 120.4. I need to make a point to drink more today as I didn't hit my 100 ounces yesterday. Here's the food plan for today B 1/2 c steel cut oats with protein and homemade cashew butter L 4 oz deli ham and cheese D 4 oz onion burger cheese and no bun. Have a great day full of healthy choices everyone! Time for coffee!

Greateight
on 1/19/20 7:29 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Be careful with this weather, Karen.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

karenp8
on 1/19/20 8:03 am - Brighton, IL

Yes we are. If there's ice we stay out of it and if cold we walk til we start to get uncomfortable. As I'm always cold and she's warm and in her coat,I'm usually the limiting factor.

Greateight
on 1/19/20 7:43 am, edited 1/18/20 11:44 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

We went out to get coffee this morning and boy, it is freezing!! Not a lot on my to do list today. It's a recovery day from working out, but if Marilyn and my youngest go to play tennis I may accompany them and sit in the gym hot tub for awhile. Between the weather, the long weekend and it being the beginning of the year it will be a mob scene at the gym. Every parent in town will be brining their kids to swim.

1917 was really well done. We had seen They Shall Not Grow Old which was colorized version of actual WW1 film and the two films look and feel pretty similar.

I will watch the playoff games today, but more because I want to stay inside and warm than any rooting interest.

We got my youngest a keyboard for Christmas and he is starting to play. Its fun to hear the music in the house. Although, he really wants to learn classical piano, I had to get him a Grateful Dead songbooks he is learning to play Ripple for me.

QOTD: I've got nothing. Some people at work were saying that they think the quality at Whole Foods is much less now. We don't shop there very much, is that true?

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Lunch: Bratwurst

Snack: cheese and salami

Dinner: Hamburger

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

peachpie
on 1/19/20 12:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hey weekenders! Yesterday we had snow that was supposed to wash away, but instead it got coated in a layer of freezing rain. So no outdoor run today- I did treadmill and elliptical. There is a new planet fitness location within two minutes of my house-- no more 11 minutes drives to the gym. yesterday I saw bad boys for life and made chicken chili. It's the second movie I've seen this year so far- I'm pretty sure more than I saw in all of 2019. Today I've grocery shopped and done laundry. So now- a lot of nothing
qotd: not helpful for the masses, but I found a new wig that I got a major deal on that people are loving. It's human hair- which is typically expensive. It feels very soft and light. I'm not fond of the length- so I ordered a second shorter one.

M1: 2 eggs, ham, toast.

m2: ham/cheese/pickle roll up

m3: left over chicken chili

m4: Greek yogurt maybe.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

supershopper
on 1/19/20 1:27 pm

Hey!
late post for me- last two days eating wise weren't good -mentally for me not sure but it was anxiety driven. Floors almost done- thank god- cost more than expected - found some rotten plywood under carpet in guest room. Had to replace ugh

went grocery shopping and gym

qotd: we have a store called United grocery outlet and they do buyouts from all kinds of stores which means huge savings. They did a big one from Brandless online store so I've been buying all their products at super cheap prices- soaps, cleaners, food all organic

food today

coffee

water

more coffee

protein bar

shake

low carb cookie

dinmer is Mexican!

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 404 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views