Hey RNYers! What is on your photo Friday menu?

NYMom222
on 1/24/20 6:15 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Ok that is hysterical.

That is a lot of rowing- you must row pretty fast. I did 40 minutes yesterday of row-ski-Row-Airdyne-repeat and I was dead. I had my angry eyes on and had to mentally coach myself through the whole thing. Total: 4000m Row, 1600m ski and 65 cal Airdyne.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Greateight
on 1/24/20 6:22 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I tried to stay at 2:20 for 500M consistently. The scissors were easy until the 80 round.

Its good to see you around

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

NYMom222
on 1/24/20 6:03 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Thanks

I can stay at 2:20 if I am not doing a lot. This was between 2:32-2:40. The ski machine killed my triceps, I had to slow it down.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Partlypollyanna
on 1/24/20 6:47 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I hope Gwenyth Paltrow doesn't read about the eels....she'll be selling them on Goop for $1000.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Teenie
on 1/24/20 7:05 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Thank you for passing on the story. There was probably a time or two after surgery if someone said swallow and eel I would have but the almighty Miralax has changed my life. Yeah.

The last time I was at the surgeons they said there will be weight gain as well. I been fighting very hard to not do it. But I can see with the amount of muscle you have to be building there is no way not to gain. Be proud of the gain I am sure it is not fat.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 1/24/20 7:58 am
RNY on 08/29/18

You must be counting down the days until that warm Caribbean sunshine!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Teenie
on 1/24/20 6:44 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Cynthia and Menuers,

Thanks for starting us out today you are looking marvelous.

Ok One more week of work after today then vacation yeah.

QOTD: It has taken me some time to take off the holiday gain but I put my mind to it this week tracking weighing and exercise and it is paying off. I want to be back to my lowest before I get on the plane for vacation. I will be in the gym or doing some type of exercise most days till I leave now.

Accountability; great.

TSS: 2 years 1 Month 13 days 133.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Sous Vide egg bite and L&F original greek toasted marshmallow yogurt

L: Butternut squash chili and burrata cheese sprinkled with everything bagel seasoning.

D: Chicken thigh with a red thai sauce and keto cinnamon buns.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a one a day multivitamin I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day.

Exercise: At least 30 minutes of elliptical at the gym. I would love to get these 3 lbs off before vacation.

Everybody have a great weekend!

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

Here are photos of my coffee cups and water containers I used to get in the caffeine and water. The brown chipped up Tim Horton's travel mug has seen it's day however I won't part with it.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 1/24/20 7:37 am, edited 1/23/20 11:48 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Fri-yay! Cynthia-thanks for starting us out and your pics are awesome, you are fierce!

Accountability: I have had a bad week, ends NOW!

QOTD: I need to silence the snack monster that resides in my protein bar bin.

NON RUN DAYS

TSS: 5 years 5 months

B: SF latte, Eggbeaters, 2 turkey sausage links, and 1/2 an orange

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Foster farms bold chicken pack, pepper jack moon cheese and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Friday night breakfast, sliced fruit, 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and SF jam, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Decided to make today an extra run day-8 miles and 40 mins of elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1457 Protein: 142 Carbs: 114 Fat:54

Have a great one!

I don't have pics for this week but wanted to share an interview session my hubby did with the hockey team he had been calling games for. He amazes me and I'm a proud wife.

Edited to fix link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE3PCLLCCE8&feature=youtu.be

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 1/24/20 8:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

It snowed again last night. I was NOT looking forward to being trapped in my house for another day, but DH emailed a little while ago and said the roads were fine once you get out of our neighborhood. So I'll try to venture out today. I still have all these little things hanging over my head that need to be done, and it's hard to make myself work when I'm at home. Too many distractions, and too much temptation to lie around on the couch or bed surfing the internet. I'd do better at the library or a coffee shop. Plus, I should exercise since I didn't do anything yesterday.

QOTD: I managed to halt my holiday weight gain and actually lose about a pound (hard to tell with the daily fluctuations, but they seem to be averaging about a pound less than what they were a month ago). I've started doing weights in earnest, though, so that may be part of the reason it hasn't budged more than it has - or it could be (gulp) that I just need to lower my calories more. UGH! I hate this! I wish I'd never let myself gain it in the first place. At least it isn't much (about 5 lbs since last summer - but I'd like to lose 10), but even losing a handful of pounds is super hard when you're in a normal range (as we all know...). I remember rolling my eyes when normal-weight (or thin) women used to whine and moan about how hard it was to lose 5 or 10 lbs, when I had over 200 to lose. Ha! I get it now. I'm still contemplating joining WW. So many people on here seem to be doing that, and their new plan sounds more up my alley than some of their former ones did.

accountability wasn't horrible yesterday but could have been better. Not bad choices, but too much snacking. Another reason I need to get out of the house today. I sometimes eat when I'm bored. Not good, even when the food of choice isn't bad. I don't need the extra calories.

4 years 7 months out:

B: piece of Swedish cheesecake with 2 T light Cool Whip and homemade blueberry sauce, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake (may make one into a cold brew "latte")

L: whipped cottage cheese with raspberries

AS: crustless protein pumpkin pie - or L&F yogurt. Raw veggies (I need to pick some more up today - I really need to focus on increasing my veggie intake - both for health and to have around for snacks when I really don't need any calories!)

D: I may pick up some fish or chicken and have that with vegetables. Or I'll have more of the chili I made the other day. I seem to be eating a lot of things like yogurt for dinner lately - I think I need more "dinner-y" food.

ex: I've missed the classes I'd jotted down for today because they were all scheduled for 8:00 or 9:00 am - before I got the snow report from DH. I've already been to the weight room twice this week - but I could go again - or maybe just do the elliptical or stationary bike. I need to do SOMETHING.

Three of our cats have been hanging out in this box this week. It's the one my mini DASH waffle maker and bag of Fit Frappe came in. We'll recycle it once the cats get tired of it, but for now, it's a cheap...and fun....toy.

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Queen JB
on 1/24/20 8:27 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Our weirdo cats like to sit in and then EAT cardboard boxes. They literally shred them into millions of pieces with their tiny sharp teeth. It's so bizarre.

How do you like the Fit Frappe? What flavor did you get?

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 409 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 351 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 419 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?