What's on your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/6/20 6:09 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! I am going for my WW weigh-in this morning. Still not back within my lifetime/no pay status but I have a good shot at that for next week. Later today I have yoga.

QOTD: The only "odd" House I can think of is my friend Steve's. He was from an Irish Catholic Family with 15 children. The house was huge, the older kids had lots of responsibilities for the younger ones, but the oversight by parents was stretched pretty thin. They food shopped with multiple kids pushing carts and cooked in huge restaurant size pots. Friends were always welcome to stay for dinner because they cooked everything in huge quantities because they never knew how many were going to be there. My friend was in the middle so the oldest seemed really old and the youngest really young. But when I saw them all at my friend's sons weeding they seemed pretty close in age.

TSS: 3 years, 10 months

B: Eggs, cottage cheese, and coffee

L: Sliced chicken

D: Some type of fish (out to dinner, I think)

S: baked apple

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 2/6/20 3:41 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I now consider anyone within 10 years of my age (10 years older or 10 years younger) "my age". Never would have thought that when I was a kid. Kids that were two years older than me were really old!!

Melody P.
on 2/6/20 6:26 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning friends.

Another day and another rough night before. I should be used to it by now you'd think...but I'm not. It sure can drag you through hell sometimes.

Not sure what today will hold. I'm thinking about doing a pizza casserole with cauliflower instead of pasta. My birthday is next Tuesday and instead of doing anything "extra" then I'm thinking of doing it today. Why? I have another steroid shot the 12th so I need to really make sure my blood sugars stay good before. I might get a single serving of tres leches cake too. Not sure though.

Qotd:the only sleepovers I really had were with family. I had no "good" friends until freshman year. I have a hard time making friends.

karenp8
on 2/6/20 6:30 am - Brighton, IL

We got the promised snow and ice here in the cornfields of Illinois so Miss Lily and I took a shorter walk and will do several more later today. The street we have to cross to get to the park had cars slip sliding on it so we stayed off it. Just didn't feel safe as I'm still banged up from my fall on my butt 2 weeks ago. I'd rather not break a hip too! We're supposed to be warmer tomorrow so we can get back to our regular routine. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120.4 today. Two days staying on plan is a good start. QOTD I had a friend in elementary school whose father was a very strict Baptist pastor. There were crosses all over their house and Bible based pictures. She couldn't dance,play cards or even some games and wasn't allowed to listen to most popular music. She always wore.long skirts too and plain colors. We were best friends though until high school when she moved away. Here's the food plan for today B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 2 protein pancakes with sugar free syrup D 4 oz pork chop. Have a great day full of smart and conscious choices everyone!

Christina135
on 2/6/20 6:33 am

Good morning, happy Friday Eve!

QOTD - I think I've blocked out most of my childhood lol, so I can't really remember spending time at anyone else's house well enough to remember.

Breakfast - none, fasting until noon so hot tea

Lunch - Roasted veggie leftovers, plus some veggie rice and hummus, with cucumbers

Snack - Frozen fruit smoothie, frui****er, oat milk and chia

Dinner - 1/2 peanut butter and jelly sammich

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 2/6/20 7:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday-Eve! This week has been busy with weather issues causing chaos in some of my offices amongst all the normal tasks (meetings and calls galore). Today my new dishwasher is being delivered, tomorrow dropping off the my car at the dealership for a repair and Saturday is "hair day"... and John has hockey games to call the next three nights. Gotta stay busy right?

Accountability: Good!

QOTD: Hmmm, nothing I can think of stands out. So maybe that means we were the weird ones-lol!

TSS: 5 years 5 months

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Chaffle and carbmaster yogurt- May grab a latte.

D: BBQ bacon turkey burger on cloud "bun", green beans, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with SF jelly and cream cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 8 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1456 Protein:128 Carbs:128 Fat:67

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

siberiancat
on 2/6/20 8:45 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

I was never in the same school system for a full year until 8th grade - so I don't even remember childhood friends or my teachers names until High School

I'm in WW - Lifetime, but I attend workshop weekly and keep my tracker going daily. I rarely use my Weekly points as I'm still wanting to shave off a pound or two.

Maybe you can eat some zero smartpoint foods before you go. Drink a lot of water or tea, so you have something in your hands. Maybe there will be some veggies on the menu?

Just a suggestion but I make tuna or egg salad with cottage cheese (fat free) and don't use any mayo. It is surprisingly good and I don't miss the mayo. You could also add some 0% unflavored Greek yogurt if consistency is an issue. That would make your tuna salad zero smart points.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your evening.

Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

Partlypollyanna
on 2/6/20 9:46 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Mmmm, plantains! I would have to try the chicken suya if I was with you!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Queen JB
on 2/6/20 12:57 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Dinner was postponed! Next time...

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

JB1114
on 2/6/20 5:05 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Beautiful day here. The weather is crazy. One day it's in the 60s, sunny and the next day it's cloudy, rainy, snowy and very cold.

QOTD: My mother was an immaculate housekeeper. Our house never had any dust. She wore me out with cleaning. My friends' homes weren't so tidy. One friend I stay all night with quite a bit would make cinnamon toast after school or popcorn. I didn't snack after school because it might ruin my supper. At my house, you used a washcloth and towel for a bath and it went in the hamper. At my friend's you used the same washcloth you took a bath with to wash your face the next morning. Ewwwww.

I started a charity quilt for a little girl today. Love when I have time to quilt. Tomorrow, I plan to get all the junk I've collected for charity and take it to them. Then, quilt the rest of the day.

Eats:

Toast w/honey

Big Train-Click shake

Chilli, crackers

Quest protein cookie - 6 WW points; not bad tasting but I won't buy again. Leaves a strange taste.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 476 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 440 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 440 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?