What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 2/18/20 8:38 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hmm, hadn't even considered TX. I will check it out, thanks!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

sleeved524
on 2/18/20 8:12 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Good Morning Juniper,

i hope you get yourself back on track this week...

Breakfast: coffee with premier shake and morning vitamins

Snack: cottage cheese

lunch: i brought egg and tuna salad but im craving (small wendy's chilli and cheese)

Dinner: either the egg and tuna salad or the rest of the chilli and cheese

vitamins..

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 2/18/20 8:23 am, edited 2/18/20 12:23 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Happy Tuesday, everybody! Looking forward to tonight as it's our first night of practice with the newest members of the roller derby league. There are usually a ton of super wobbly skaters, and it's a blast to help them learn how to be awesome derby peeps. Looking forward to it, as well as seeing my teammates who will also be there to help.

Had a check-in with my surgeon this morning, he was really pleased with my progress! Had some advice on eating before marathon cycling (do it the night before, not the morning of), and also told me to adjust the timing on some of my drugs. My bloodwork looks good, which is a big relief.

Accountability: not so great. I ate extra as I was planning on hitting the gym... and then I was just EXHAUSTED when I got home from work. (I mean, I rode almost 60mi on the bike the day before, I think that merits a rest break.) Today is a new day, though, and I'm right back on it!

QOTD: You should totally come to Arizona! Boston to Phoenix isn't a bad flight at all and the weather is just gorgeous :)

Chow:

• B: Salami panino
  • L: Half of an Atkins scrambled egg bowl
  • D: something from Wingstop, probably a southwest chicken salad (eat the chicken and avocado and a little bit of lettuce)
  • S: Quest bar
  • E: Treadmill at lunch, derby practice tonight

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Queen JB
on 2/18/20 8:35 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Would be so fun to visit you, but this friend and I have done a lot of travel together and we already went to Phoenix & Sedona once before, so we are looking for some place new. I'm personally dying to get back to Sedona, though.

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Emiepie
on 2/18/20 9:23 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Quick pop in while I take a breakfast break. Things are chaotic as expected but we knew it was going to be as we all get settled into the new part of our old suite (smaller space).

Accountability: Good

QOTD: Central coast of CA

TSS: 5 years 6 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters and turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Chaffle and carb masters yogurt, may get a latte if I leave the office early enough.

D: BBQ turkey burger on cloud bun, green beans, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and cinnamon/spenda, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and cup fiber cereal

E: 9.6 mile run and 40 mins elliptical hopefully I can break for lunch.

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1430 Protein:129 Carbs:102 Fat:62

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

JB1114
on 2/18/20 3:39 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Good evening to all. I'm at wor****il 8:00. I worked on quilt blocks all morning and would have liked to continue working on them. The block I'm working on now has lots of curved pieces. I wasn't sure I could get them right but I did!

Last night I took Magnesium, 250 mg, at bedtime and slept really well. Hope this is the key to sleeping better. The scale goes up a pound and down a pound, but my slacks fit better and I feel much better the way I'm eating. I fixed grapes and string cheese to bring to work and forgot them.

Eats:

Greek yogurt w/Eggface granola & blueberry sauce....so delicious

Click

Meat loaf, eggplant (cooked in the air fryer)

Premier protein

Grapes & cheese - evening sncak

Tomorrow I'm going to Planet Fitness to sign up.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Teenie
on 2/18/20 4:16 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I been a member of PF for the last 3 years. I love it! Make sure you get a schedule and try some classes. No extra cost they come with the membership. I am a black card holder but I see no reason to upgrade unless you plan to Tan, water message, or bring a guest. I thought DH would join me but that don't happen. I used the water message it's very nice but after work I just want to work out and come home so few and far between do I do it. The Tan was nice to help me prep for my winter beach vacation but that is the only reason I tan. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 76 replies · 759 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 322 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 35 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 88 views
Recent Topics