NEWBIES January 2020 to present and future

sleeved524
on 2/18/20 5:27 pm
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Any Newbies

January 2020 to present!

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/19/20 8:37 am

Are you consider yourself a newbie? I thought you had sleve surgery a few years ago ?

Sorry if I am wrong.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

sleeved524
on 2/19/20 12:43 pm
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Yasss H.A.L.A.B.,

Newbie to R N Y..

and yes i had lapband in 2006 sleeved in 2016 and RNY 1/30/20..

i just wanted to start a thread that would help with eating and stages of eating. when i go on search re:

what did you eat at 2 weeks out or 3 weeks out thereare only old post like 2014 2016 like these people are veterans and yes i do learn alot as i search but i thought it would be more fun with people in the same time era that we (newbies) are in..

sleeved524
on 2/20/20 6:21 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Good Morning All,

I hope you all are doing well on your journey!

Today i weighed in the same this morning as yesterday not mad, since tomorrow will be my official 3 weeks maybe im at stall from what i have read from the veterans here .. Maybe i will see inches start falling off while on the stall, looking forward to it..

breakfast: coffee premiere shake vitamins

lunch: chilli and cheese

snack: premiere shake

Dinner: salmon cooked soft , vitamins

im trying to up my water from 64 oz todaHow are you all doing?

SuMari
on 2/21/20 10:31 am

I am not scheduled for surgery, yet... but in the pre-op stages, at least! I am going in the right direction! I am doing my best to eat as if I have has surgery!

sleeved524
on 2/21/20 10:46 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Hi Sumari

Is this your first wls?

do you have to do pre op nutrition classes before getting approved.. exactly what stage are you in?

yes starting your pre op diet is a good idea..

who is your doctor?

im actually 3 weeks officially TODAY and feel good .. im at work and for lunch im having a piece of salmon cooked soft....

i wish you well and please keep us posted and of course if you have more questions come on board.. there are alot of veterans here that can help you along the way including myself..

SuMari
on 2/25/20 4:11 pm

Pre-op as in still going through the 6-month supervised visits with my primary care physician. No surgeon yet!

This will be my first surgery and I am trying to get in the right mind frame now. I have about 4 months left, I think? I have to log everything and trying to follow up WW plan, for the most part, I guess? I originally thought I was further along, but my doctor didn't put things into the system until later.

Hoping to be in your shoes sometime next year! (post-op!) Congratulations on your seat on the losers bench! Save some room! haha

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 498 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 32 replies · 401 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 106 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?