What's on your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

sleeved524
on 2/20/20 7:51 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Hi Everchanging,

im glad you feel better...

can you please change your weight loss...its backwards it should read 9.5 ??

talk to you later

Teenie
on 2/20/20 6:42 am, edited 2/19/20 10:43 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers;

We are inching our way to Friday and I can not wait for the weekend. Ill be playing bingo for some charity Saturday night but other than that I got nothing. I may get in a few more episodes of GOT and finish off season 5 this weekend.

I have a favorite orange and yellow hat my husband crochet for me. Before vacation I remeber taking it off and saying I won't need to wear this for awhile. However now that I am home I do not know where I put it. I have torn the house apart and it has not shown up anywhere. I thought somewhere it would show in my daily routine but to no avail. It is bothering me so bad wake up at night thinking about it. It is going to drive me crazy.

QOTD: I have had the same color and cut for at least the last 23 years however I have that option of wearing it curly or straighten it so maybe that counts for different. On the weekends I wear my cute hat and that is different if I could only find it. Damn it!!!

See how cute it is? Wonder where it is hiding.

Accountability: Peanuts and Figs

TSS: 2 years 2 Month 9 days 135.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple zero Salted Caramel and fit crunch small bar. .

L: Crack Chicken and cottage cheese.

D: Crack chicken Quesadilla

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 30 Minutes elliptical I rocked this yesterday went further distance wise in 30 minutes than I ever have.

Everybody have a day!

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Dcgirl
on 2/20/20 6:55 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Ok, that is adorable that your husband crocheted you a hat!!!

My mom knits hats and sews on our family members' favorite NFL and college football teams. When Kris and I went to Paris a couple of years ago, he took his hat off and put it in his pocket and it fell out :( We didn't even find it on our walk back to the AirBNB so my mom had to knit another one. I think she was secretly pleased how upset he was about it because it confirmed how much he liked it!

Teenie
on 2/20/20 7:15 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

DH bought the yarn yesterday but it's not the same I want the original. Damn it!

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 2/20/20 8:03 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you find your hat!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Christina135
on 2/20/20 6:48 am

Good morning, Happy Friday eve y'all!

QOTD - I am a creature of habit. My hair never recovered from weight loss, alcohol use and so, it's thin. I usually wear in a bun, or a pony tail. It's my comfort.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot tea

Lunch - Not sure, maybe a vegan sammich from Jimmy Johns (haven't planned well)

Snack - Fruit smoothie, frozen frui****er, oat milk and chia seed

Dinner - Grilled veggies, hummus and a slice of multi grain

Have a wonderful day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Emiepie
on 2/20/20 7:46 am, edited 2/20/20 3:32 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday-Eve! Checking in late (for me) as it's already been a busy morning. I did put some vacation days out for approval so I hope to have a few days off at the beginning of March.

Accountability: Good

QOTD: I pretty much have stuck with the same for a bit. I've just gotten a bit shorter but with the same basic style and color.

TSS: 5 years 6 months

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Chaffle and carbmaster yogurt

D: BBQ chicken pizza on low carb lavash, small salad, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with SF jelly and cream cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 8 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1555 Protein:137 Carbs:132 Fat:62

Have a great one!

ETA: I'm taking tomorrow off!!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Julia S.
on 2/20/20 8:02 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD-I have it long and have been going progressively more red. I've always wanted to be a redhead, so now I am. It's a lot thinner since surgery, and it is wavy. I usually don't spend the time to straighten it so the only time it's straight is when I come from getting my hair done. I went to the same hair dresser for almost 30 years, unfortunately she died a few years ago. So now I go to a friend of hers. Not sure what will happen when she retires, or I move away. I had my hair short for many years, and had always wanted to grow it out again, so starting in 2007 I did. I've only had it trimmed since, it is mid back length now. I will probably get some highlights for this summer.

The sun is blinding me again this morning, but it makes everything better. I had a horrible night of sleep. Woke at 1:25AM and didn't get back to sleep until sometime after 3:30AM. And was having weird dreams but finally sleeping really well and it was about 6:09AM and I had to rush to take out the garbage and get to work.

I'm really sluggish and even the coffee isn't helping. I have a meeting at 1PM and I'm hoping to get my doggy fix, the job super brings his dog to work and if he lets him in the office he sits under the desk and everyone pets him. I love dogs, but don't own one right now, being at work all day just isn't fair to a dog. So maybe when I'm not working I'll have one again. So I get my fix where I can.

One day closer to Friday, have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 2/20/20 9:11 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I'm with you on the dog thingy. Would love to have him but just not fair to look in a cage for 9 hours a day. But when I retire I will be ready.

JB1114
on 2/20/20 4:49 pm - Grain Valley, MO

My 3 hour shift is dragging tonight. Usually, it goes pretty quickly. There are only 2 women here in the evening. One is a car salesperson and the other a concierge, both are so boring. The sales lady is older and complains about the "kids" who are selling cars. Most are in their 30s and 40s. The other woman gets on my last nerve. She has a lot of drama in her life and tells me every detail. She's going to days soon. Can't wait.

I did get in some exercise. I cleaned a couch and the carpet. Surely that burned up some calories.

Lunch...dinner.....briner.....mid afternoon was leftovers. I really hate leftovers.

Eats today:

Greek yogurt, granola, blueberry sauce

Quest shake

Round steak, 1/4 of a potato, zucchini, eggplant.....all reheated.

Built bar

Cheese spread, Good Thins crackers

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 364 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 291 views
What's on your Monday Menu?