What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Julia S.
on 2/25/20 10:27 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- I've keep a journal on and off since I was in grade school. I probably have 10 full volumes in my bookshelf. I reread some of them and am totally embarrassed. I have one boo****ep quotes from books that I like, or passages that resonate with me. It helps me to deal with things that I am going through, and once you write it, it is gone or I should say you can let it go.

I just received in the mail a 90 day supply of a medication that I can't take. After talking to the mail order pharmacy they will send me a return mailer since I haven't opened it. It just ticks me off, I told my NP to cancel it and usually it takes 2 weeks to get a prescription but this time it was only 4 days. Figures when I don't need it they get it to me fast.

The sun is shining today, I hope it lasts and I will go walk after work. I need to get my butt out there or to the gym, but it's too tempting to binge some stupid show, or play WOW instead of doing something healthy.

I hope everyone has a great day!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

JB1114
on 2/25/20 4:06 pm - Grain Valley, MO

QOTD: I've kept a food diary since the 70s but not every day.

I tutor 2 third grade boys in a reading program thru my church. The 2 boys are very different. Blake looks forward to my visit and I enjoy spending time with him. Today, I told him my husband is having surgery Thursday. Blake said, "be sure and not go in when they're doing it because it won't be pretty. I watch Grey's Anatomy and I know what surgery looks like."

The other boy doesn't really want to be in the program. He prefers video games. Today I was reading him a story he picked out and he fell asleep.

Finished up block #4 on my quilt project. I'm putting it aside to do a panel print for DH.

Eats today:

Chaffle

Click shake

Light Taco Skillet (Pioneer Woman)

SF pudding; grapes

Snack after work??

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?