What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Teenie
on 2/27/20 7:12 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Hope Story is feeling better today. Head injuries are so scary because of the amount of blood. Glad to hear DH was there to hold it together.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

stacyrg
on 2/26/20 9:20 am
VSG on 05/12/14

Good morning everyone. I'm finally at my desk and not running to a client meeting or in court, so I thought I'd check in. Mt day was great food wise until i had a blood sugar low after dinner (50) which totally makes sense, since I ate a bunless burger with grilled onions and a slice of cheese. Handmade by yours truly, and since I know I didn't substitute sugar for my garlic salt, there should be zero reasons for a low. After that, all bets were off and I ate hersheys kisses to try and counter the low. I'm very very unhappy this morning.

QOTD: I can't think of a single thing.

My plan:

B: egg white bites from Costco. Same brand but all whites with spinach and roasted pepper. I think I said before that the stats aren't as good as the starbucks version, calorie wise, but they're lower in carbs, so a win for me

L: I either have chicken thigh meat or leftover steak.

D: No idea. I have a deposition in the late afternoon and if it ends early enough I'll go to the gym. I'll likely pick up chicken while I'm out

S: I'll probably walk to starbucks soon. I've been making a latte at home with fairlife and my nespresso, but I couldn't get the top of the new thing of milk and didn't want to fight it this morning, so I haven't had any coffee yet. I was planning on a yogurt before the gym, but if I'm rushing after the depo that won't happen since it's hard to eat yogurt in the car. 1/2 blueberries probably

Dcgirl
on 2/26/20 9:42 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Ugh I am so sorry to hear about the blood sugar low. That has to be SO frustrating. Our bodies are so temperamental and so unique, you know? That absolutely sucks you have to deal with that on an ongoing basis...

PS substituting sugar for garlic in a burger just sounds ewwww lol

Emiepie
on 2/26/20 12:18 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Hey! Good to see ya but sorry to read the BS issue persists.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 458 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 45 replies · 415 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 114 views
Forum Search Error & 404