When you lost your regain...

sleeved524
on 2/29/20 6:31 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Congrats Liz,

im1 month out today and will go to doctors on Monday morning for my 2nd follow up. waiting for him to give me ok to weight lift ( a little more than just walking)but after hearing all of this excersize doesn't matter kind of post im wondering. but i agree with most it make s you feel good and motivates you to be conscious abut what you are putting in your mouth..

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/29/20 9:14 am

To add - for me personally, when I exercised heavily (weight lifting, building muscles, intense cardio) I always gained weight. Seriously. Some of that were muscles, some pure fat. I would get low blood sugar when I exercised, so I either had to add carbs and proteins before exercise, or after. Often both.

Moderate exercise, like fast walking, hiking, yoga, helped my weight loss. Diet was and is for me best way to lose any regain.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Lucile777
on 2/29/20 11:24 am

Great job! Congratulations :)

RNY Oct. 27/17. HW 289; SW 285; GW 144; LW: 161 CW: 196 FML: Fighting regain :(

White Dove
on 3/1/20 4:04 am - Warren, OH

The diet is what causes the weight loss, but the exercise does kick it up and keeps me motivated to continue the diet.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

siberiancat
on 3/3/20 9:11 am - COLUMBIA CITY, IN

Food for me. I joined Weigh****chers almost 2 years ago for my 15 pound regain and lost it a few months. I still go weigh in and stay for meetings weekly and track food every meal and snack on the WW App. I don't count calories.

Other than walking and adding more activity in my day, I don't exercise.

I'm almost 12 years post RNY.

Penny

Penny
Highest Weight 255  * Wt loss includes 19 lb lost before surgery

insideout
on 9/9/21 2:25 pm

I used to do the everyday tread mill at a high incline at a speed of 38. for 30 minutes and some yoga every once in a while. For the past 4 years I haven't done any exercise daily due to being so overwhelm with life. My mom pasted away then 3 of my brothers and my baby brother had a heart attach along with a stroke which I took care of him for about 6 months just a constant roll coaster. At this time my baby brother is in the hospital with a major stroke. I will get through this.

Since yesterday I begin to take Keto/os NAT Pure therapeutic Ketones Maui punch Let see how this work and if it gonna do anything for me?

Weight in: 158 for my 5'4 frame

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 452 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views