IM HUNGRY!

sleeved524
on 3/10/20 10:42 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

HI Everyone!

Help i feel all of a sudden i can eat and hold more in... im 5 weeks out.. doing well but in the stall phase!

i dont know what happened just now. i posted what i was having for food today and up to lunch which is the chili and cheese with extra cheese (large) i still feel like i can eat.. can all my nerves be back working and nothing is swollen (smh) im going to wait 45 minutes to drink my water but im going to drink 2 bottles of water 16oz to see if that helps..

what other options can you all give...

oops while typing this i feel like my stomach is full now..

i sound crazy!

sleeved524
on 3/10/20 10:43 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

im starting to think chili and cheese is a slider food??

anybody?

ScaleSkater
on 3/10/20 10:52 am

Loose liquid yes, mostly moist meat, but little liquid, no. Eat something else and see and are you drinking enough. Thirst is often misread as hunger. Good luck

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

sleeved524
on 3/10/20 11:19 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Hi ScaleSkater,

Yes i will try something more solid.. and yes im thirsty now but have to wait a little longer because now i feel full and dont want to take the chance of drinking liquid so i dont throw up..

maybe i ate too fast arrgggg i have to slow down.. thanks for responding...

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/10/20 11:33 am

When I eat fast, an if the food is more slider like, I may eat my portion and still feel hungry. BU if I give it 20-30 min after I finish, i often feel more full than just after I finish my food.

I have a tendency to eat fast. Now - I try to slow down my eating. I district myself. I eat some, stop, eat some more. Talking to my guy as we are having dinner is one way to almost guarantee I may have problem finishing it, if I put too much on my plate. This is often my way to reestablish how much food I can really, safely eat.

Any more that is often too much, and overtime can stretch my pouch to be able to fit more food

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

sleeved524
on 3/10/20 12:01 pm
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Thank H.A.L.A.B.,

I'm thinking just that i ate to fast and i felt unfull and i panicked...while typing and browsing through the search engine regarding this i got full yes about 15-20 minutes later..i just waited 45 minutes to drink and i down a 16oz bottle of water and will be having another one before i leave work at 5.. im full!

MadisonRose
on 3/11/20 10:41 am
RNY on 01/23/19

I have struggled with this more times than I can count and still struggle with it sometimes. I have found though that if I drink a lot of water before I eat then I don't eat as much and don't still feel hungry after. I don't drink enough to stuff myself....just enough so I'm not as hungry. I also try to eat more slowly. I have been bad about wolfing down my food because I feel like I'm starving and I'm just naturally a fast eater. Also try eating little snacks throughout the day before you feel hungry. My dietician always stresses to me about eating 5-6 small meals a day. Sometimes that happens and other times it doesn't.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

sleeved524
on 3/11/20 11:15 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Thank you MadisonRose,

Im going to try and be more conscience of my eating habits..

Woke up this moring on a better note though the scale went down!

Have a great Day!

Michelle I.
on 3/11/20 1:47 pm - VSG-1/6/14, CA

You do not sound crazy-you sound like someone on a journey! And you are learning as you go.

sleeved524
on 3/11/20 5:13 pm
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Thanks Michelle,

Better Day today (in control) lol..

How are you doing?

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 540 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?