What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 3/23/20 6:32 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! I saw that pic on FB and needed the reminder since I've been in leggings, sweats or my workout gear for the last week. Well after working most of the weekend I feel my team is in a pretty good place and most are set up and WFH, I only had to play a little bit of tech support. My leadership team had a almost three hour conference call to make sure our teams would be ready for today. I am hoping everyone adjusts the next few days so we can get in a new normal "temporary" flow.

Accountability: A few extra snacks but nothing too major.

QOTD: Seeing so many people trying to pull together.

TSS: 5 years 7 months

B: SF latte, eggbeaters and turkey sausage links

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Buddig turkey wrap with low carb tortilla, pork rinds and carbmaster yogurt

D: Pork loin, green beans, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Low carb pita with cream cheese and cinnamon/spenda, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and cup fiber cereal

E: 8 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals: 1457 Protein:150 Carbs:104 Fat:59

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 3/23/20 1:57 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I gotta ask do you Thaw your RGF Breakfast Sandwich before you put it in the airfryer? I tried it this weekend but instead of experimenting any more I figure I'd ask someone who knows.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 3/23/20 2:15 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yup, I usually put in the fridge the night before.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 3/23/20 3:11 pm - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

My company has a free solution to help during this outbreak, in case you are interested :)

https://www.qualtrics.com/here-to-help/

Emiepie
on 3/23/20 3:27 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Thanks! I think things are going pretty well now. Just took some time to get there.

sleeved524
on 3/23/20 7:05 am
RNY on 01/30/20 with

Hello Everyone,

Good Monday to You!

Im at work im an "essential" lol...

QOTD:

1. I cleaned all weekend still have things on HUBBY DO LIST that he and my son will tackle everyday this week

2. staying on point with my eating..

3. finish my book for my reading club..

breakfast: coffee premier shake vitamins 16oz bottle of water

lunch: cottage cheese with equal, 16oz bottle of water

Snack: sugar free jello pudding vanilla, hot tea(smooth move)

Dinner: not sure yet hubby home the protein of whatever he makes

16 oz bottle of water, vitamins, hot tea and ducolax(yum yum)

Julia S.
on 3/23/20 7:24 am, edited 3/23/20 5:42 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I watched way too much TV this weekend. I was trying to finish my book but it expired so I have to wait to check it out again. Still no shelter-in order so I'm at work now. I had an awful night I was awake at 3AM and didn't get back to sleep, so now I'm having a hard time staying awake....

QOTD- A lot less traffic. Quieter in the office a lot of people are working remotely. An excuse to be the introvert I am.

My roommate has been socializing with these people he games with, which worries me because he just disappears and is gone for a couple of days and I have no idea where he is. I also worry about the spread of this stinking virus, neither of us can afford to get sick. He was supposed to start training class for his new job today but they have withdrawn the offer of employment and now have a hiring freeze. He is devastated, he's jumped through so many hoops to get this job and to watch it slip away because of this virus...

I hate for this to become the new normal. There was a line of people waiting to get into the grocery store on Saturday so I gave up and went to the pharmacy I got wine and Reese's Eggs so not exactly healthy choices. Hard to believe my weight is back down. My stomach has been upset, and I try not to look up the number of new cases but I can't help myself.

I hope we all survive this. Be well and have a great day everyone!

Edited to add it's official the Governor just issued a stay at home order, but I have a letter that allows me to travel and buy gas if it comes to that. I think I'm going to work from home. My stomach is in too much of a knot to keep staying here in the office. At lunch I tried to go to the grocery store but the line was just too long. I'll try to go later. Stay safe everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 3/23/20 7:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Back in the office again today. We are so busy shipping medical supplies that we don't have enough help to pack the orders. We are one of those companies that is Hiring!!!!

The weekend went well and I finally got a nice wog in yesterday. (walk/Jog) lots of people out as families but all practising social distancing so that is nice. Now the grocery that is a different story had to grab some necessities for mom and I can't believe how many people just out and about. I can't believe they just don't listen. What part of this is going to get way worse before it gets better do they not understand.

OK back to my weekend. Jim I pulled out the Jump rope but unfortunately it takes way to much core to do it for me. I did jump about 10 jumps but I definitely felt the pulling where my scar is so I had to stop. So disappointed.

QOTD: I am still working so quarantine is really not part of my vocabulary yet. However DH has been insanely cleaning our home washing walls scrubbing screens windows and curtains and blinds. It smells awesome when I come in from my wogs. I been cooking up a storm. It has always been a passion so I made a big crackpot of chicken chili Saturday and turned it into Chili wonton cups Sunday. I also rewarded my exercise with some bites of the RGF Mint chocolate chip Ice cream. Should feel less quilt when eating it however it is so good it's hard not to feel guilty.

Accountability: Things I should have stayed away from were the bag of beef jerky string cheese and berrys with lite cool whip. Not that they are bad they were just not on plan

TSS: 2 years 3 Month 12 days 135.6.4 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oiko lemon tart greek yogurt and Elevation Cranberry Almond Bar.

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Chili Wonton Cups and Aldi hummus and celery sticks

D: French onion meatloaf

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: I may give in to that damn treadmill since it is to cold and wet for an outdoor wog.

Everybody have a Great Week.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 3/23/20 9:15 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Be careful. The last place you want to be now is at the Doctor's.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

NYMom222
on 3/23/20 8:08 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I saw that meme. I wore my compression leggings today... they are not as stretchy. I started this quarantine at the lowest I have been in awhile.... sooo... here is to hoping.

I am officially on sick leave this week. Not sick but My store was closed last week because it is in a Mall. I have to decide if I am going back and go to a different store or stores or be furloughed. I will be making less money anyway it is sliced, less commission and travel/gas money because it will not be by my house. I do not lose my job if furloughed.

QOTD: Connecting with friends phone/text

Warm house and too much food.

• Casein protein hot chocolate
  • french toast: low carb bread/egg whites
  • salad w/protein
  • TBD: maybe Chicken Pot pie soup since it snowed this AM.
  • Snacks: protein, cantaloupe and IDK

EX: Yes. Have not been doing full workouts, kind of random exercises and stretches throughout day.
today working on getting something more substantial in.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views