What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Christina135
on 3/23/20 10:24 am, edited 3/23/20 3:25 am

Good morning (afternoon...?) y'all! Happy Monday from San Antonio Texas.

QOTD - I'm down two lbs! My silver lining is that I am finding it increasingly easier to stick to my IF and completely vegan lifestyle because of a couple of different factors.

1. Food insecurity.
  2. Fear of touching anything handled by others

Breakfast - none, fasting so hot coffee/hot tea

Lunch - taco with soyrizo, potato and onion, as well as some leftover beans. Vegan chao cheese to top it off

Snack - Fruit smoothie, frozen frui****er, chia seed, hemp seed protein and oat milk

Dinner - Well, that's up in the air. I have no clue at this point!

I hope you are all doing wonderful and staying safe and healthy!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 3/23/20 1:35 pm - Amarillo, TX

I've had a rather cruddy day so far. I had to take an extra T3 this morning for pain but it knocked me on my ass completely. I usually only take it as needed at night only. I also found out that the Tylenol 4's will likely have to be out of pocket as the insurance requires a preauthorization. For my stuff that usually means a big no. They are going to try it and if not it'll be 57 bucks. Doesn't sound like a lot but it just a tad bit less than the amount in the bank. It could always be worse. Doesn't make it any less depressing though!

I also now have a toothache. Just lovely!

I'm living up to my middle name...just a ray of sunshine.

my appointments this week was moved to zoom for the psychologist and a phone call with my bariatric surgeon. I knew it'd be coming so I'm not at all surprised. A little nervous about zoom and being on a video chat.

qotd: hmmm...I guess that I'm ok for the most part. My friends that sent me some of their extra supplies so I could chainmaille. Oh and my ability to ignore know it alls. Hahahahaha...not here at all but on FB. You know the everyone is a genius place.

Partlypollyanna
on 3/23/20 5:50 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Zoom makes video chat super easy. If you get distracted seeing yourself, you can turn off the self view and then only see the person you're talking too.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 3/23/20 5:24 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I can't believe I forgot to check in this morning! I didn't fall asleep until after 3:00 last night, so I woke up at 8:30 (super late for me) and raced around trying to get a bunch of things done that had to be done today. Wisconsin is going on lockdown starting tomorrow, although I've pretty much been doing that for a week since we've had "stay at home" orders (but now they really mean it!!)- but I did have to do a couple of things I won't be able to do after today - and I had to crank some work out for one my organizations. Plus I had to get the appliance repair guy over here to fix the dryer (not like we'll be using it much - we'll probably be in our jammies or sweats for the next two or three weeks..). Anyway, it was a fairly busy day.

I learned today that I have to reschedule my trip to southern Italy sometime before Jan 24, 2021 - not May 31, 2021 as I originally thought. Some airline-related thing. So I think we'll go in November. Weather in southern Italy should still be OK, and it'll be low season. I just hope a lot of the virus scare is behind us by then.

accountability was good yesterday. Good today as well, although I really need to exercise today and haven't yet.

QOTD: I like having DH home. He's up in his "office" most of the day working, but I'm glad he's here. I'm also glad for the break from life (well, other than today...), but dealing with this virus scare is offsetting that. I've been feeling pretty unsettled at times.

so here's what I ate today (4 years 9 months out):

B: protein pancakes with vanilla Greek yogurt and blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: strawberry compote with 2 T light Cool Whip

L: chicken salad (made with plain Greek yogurt instead of mayo) and a piece of pumpkin bread

AS: piece of crustless protein pumpkin pie with 2 T light Cool Whip

D: 2 oz pulled chipolte chicken on a small corn tortilla, strawberry compote with 2 T light Cool Whip

ES; 1 C Aldi's high protein/low cal vanilla ice cream with 1/2 C strawberry compote

I know I know --very heavy on the strawberries and Cool Whip. I'm addicted...

cal: 1556 protein: 97 fat: 52 carbs: 178 fiber: 30

destinyatorres
on 3/23/20 6:31 pm

Hello!

I haven't posted on here for a long time but I am always reading the boards.

I already have 15 pounds of regain to lose and am scared to gain anymore so I'm hoping it's ok to be a part of this thread to keep myself in check.

Emiepie
on 3/23/20 6:45 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yes! Welcome, now is a great opportunity to set new habits and schedules since most of us are having to make adjustments to our day-to-day lives. We can all be here for each other.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

destinyatorres
on 3/23/20 6:50 pm

Thank you! I'm trying to update my avatar and surgery info. Does it take a while?

Emiepie
on 3/23/20 6:54 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I think it's pretty instant once you update/save.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 539 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 413 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 127 views
Recent Topics