Whats on your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

catwoman7
on 3/26/20 7:34 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

well I will probably venture out today for a little while to hit the grocery store. I never thought I'd be excited to go to a grocery store. Other than that, no plans - but I may work on my dad's family history boxes today, since DH said it would be fine for me to be in the family room (his "office") with him. I have to do SOMETHING today since I've been feeling pretty unproductive lately...

accountability was great yesterday until I made DH some muffins. I made them in a jumbo muffin pan, so they're like 700 kcal each. I didn't eat one, and I won't, but I had some of the raw batter that was left on the mixing bowl - so I'm sure I inhaled c. 100 extra calories - or maybe more - I'm not sure since I didn't measure the batter. NO MORE BAKING!! Although since the rest of the day was fine calorie-wise and I did weights and took a long walk, I'm probably OK. But still, back on plan today.

QOTD: I hate talking on phone, but I've had contact via Facebook messaging since all this started with a friend in Turkey and a friend in Italy.

4 years 9 months out:

B: homemade vanilla yogurt topped with raspberries, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: salad with diced chicken and light dressing

AS: crustless protein pumpkin pie

D: either chicken salad or a chicken taco (I made this filling the other day that was in the New York Times - excellent!)

ex: I'll probably take another walk if it doesn't rain today (it's looking like it - but so far, so good). It's a good way to get out of the house for awhile AND get some exercise...

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Sheila_H
on 3/26/20 8:04 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

Everyone stay healthy and stay in, no matter what the rules in your state/county are.

I gotta share this story. I was laughing so hard I was in tears. Yesterday DH went for a run before the start of his day. I heard him coming in and jumping right away on a call. I had my coffee and walked leisurely to our office. That's when I saw him seated at his desk with his shirt off! I said was your last meeting video? He looked at me, looked down at himself and for about 5 seconds there was this look of pure panic on his face. He couldn't remember if it was voice or video. It was a call but those 5 seconds were the highlight of my day. What can I say? You find your amusement where you can get it in these days.

One thing I never thought would be in high demand during a quarantine, is dumbbells! I was looking for 15 lbs set and a 25lb kettlebell and I can't find them. So I ordered some bands instead. Holy moly, my legs are killing me. The backward lunges and side walk squats with these arena strength bands are killers.

QOTD: honestly I feel like with the situation everybody is calling me. As soon as they hear Italy they reach out to me to see how my family is doing and I am very grateful. On the other hand I am reaching out to old college friends in Italy to see how they are fairing. Nowadays I receive so many memes in Italian that keeps a smile on my face all day. Speaking of memes, I had to share this, received it last night from a friend who is cooped in with two little girls. It made me truly LOL at 11:00 pm. Please excuse the language.

My meals yesterday:

• B: Protein coffee
  • L: 2 egg thins + 2 oz of turkey slices
  • S: 20 dark chocolate chips
  • D: 4 turkey links + mashed cauliflower
  • E: 20 minutes cardio (elliptical) + 45 minutes weight training.

Have a great Thursday. Weekend is almost here.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Julia S.
on 3/26/20 8:16 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

I made it out and did a 2 mile walk yesterday, it would have been longer but rain was threatening so I cut it short. It was also really cold when the wind kicked up. I felt much better afterward and will try to get another one in today.

My delivery from Amazon Fresh came my window was from 7-9PM and it was about 7:20PM, I've never had delivery before so was nervous and bringing the first bags in I tripped and fell, I have this rug in my breezeway and it is a trip hazard. So I felt like an idiot they asked me if I needed any help and of course I said no. So I have a scrape on my hand and bruise on my knee. My dignity was the biggest hurt.

I feel relieved to have more Greek yogurt and shrimp in the house. I'm sure I wouldn't starve but this seems to affect all of us. I'm not generally a food hoarder and I really hate grocery shopping, so maybe delivery is the way to go. My Mom is all freaked out because all of the local stores Safeway, Fred Meyer, Wal Mart have no delivery options right now. She has been getting delivery from Safeway for the last few years and is really upset. She was worried that her cats wouldn't have their wet food, so I ordered her a case off of Amazon and it will be there on Saturday. At least I could do something to help. After the last computer fiasco (she clicked on something that she shouldn't have and to get rid of it she had to call a number and they took control of her computer and shut off the virus scan software, disabled Team Viewer and hacked the bios) she now has a new computer with Windows 10 and isn't used to it. She'll figure it out.

Trying to be more productive today and stay on task. So I need to go.

Have a great Friday Eve everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Christina135
on 3/26/20 9:04 am

Good morning, Happy Friday Eve!

QOTD - I've been doing a lot more facetime with family.

Breakfast - None, fasting, hot tea and hot coffee

Lunch - Pasta with sun dried tomatoes and some vegan cheese, cut up veggies (fresh)

Snack - Fruit smoothie, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed protein and frozen fruit

Dinner - Anyone's guess at this point...lol

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

JB1114
on 3/26/20 6:14 pm - Grain Valley, MO

Feeling like a blimp. My eating has been really bad the last 2 days. Seeing all your menus shows me I can do it. Definitely need to plan.

I had errands to do today and I was feeling very panicky.

QOTD: I have no family or friends out of town and my family is small.

Tomorrow I will be making masks for my quilt guild to donate to nursing homes and wherever they are needed.

Eats today: it's a secret. I'm going to plan tomorrow's menu tonight.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?