What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

NYMom222
on 3/30/20 10:36 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Repeat of my reply to DCgirl:

My son lives in New Dehli, the largest city, and I promise you they are more worried about NY. They closed the schools in New Dehli at beginning of March as soon as there was one case. Wearing masks is more the norm there as in China. They are on lockdown which is taken way more seriously than here. They have had international travel banned for several weeks already- Anyone getting permission to come in was getting a stamp on their arm and they had to self quarantine for 14 days. If they did not they would be arrested.
India has been very proactive recognizing that there are many challenges.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

catwoman7
on 3/30/20 11:07 am
RNY on 06/03/15

they said the health care system there is pretty bad. Well, they do have a lot of highly-trained doctors, but a lot of people don't have access to hospitals or any medical help, really (I would assume they're referring to people in rural areas). Plus they are having a lockdown, but there are millions of homeless people there.

Dcgirl
on 3/30/20 9:54 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

OMG JB, I just read that Walmart is selling massive quantities of tops, and not bottoms! LOL

I am wearing leggings and a t-shirt, since it will be 70 today and we are going to fit in a bike ride. It's become our daily "outing".

Maryland's governor announced strict quarantine from home laws. So all these jackasses still meeting up and playing basketball and sweating on each other, will face a fine.

Our 18 year old is now monitoring the 10 and 14 year old's homework...which helps us IMMENSELY, and helps her since we are paying her... so it's a win/win/win/win.

B: Boars head ever roast chicken, munster cheese, mashed avocado

L: tuna mixed with olive tapenade, feta, roasted red peppers, artichokes, olive oil, crushed red pepper, salt, pepper

D: Leftover fettuccine Alfredo and grilled chicken thighs (light on the pasta for me)

I have two video Zoom happy hours tonight...one is with a friend whose husband is an ER doctor in Brooklyn. The only positive is reconnecting with people from afar. I think I am more "social" than ever now, with all my video chats.

Have a good day and stay healthy!

Queen JB
on 3/30/20 10:24 am
RNY on 07/20/15

That's hilarious about Walmart. I am surprised anyone is buying clothes at all!

A lot of stores I buy from a lot are sending emails marking down 30% - 80% on regularly priced items right now so if you want a deal now is a good time!

Personally, I am not convinced I will be the same damn size when we get out of here so I am going to hold on purchases!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

catwoman7
on 3/30/20 11:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

some of those Brooklyn hospitals (maybe all?) are having a HORRIBLE time. I feel so bad for your friend's husband!

sleeved524
on 3/30/20 12:49 pm
RNY on 01/30/20 with

GOOD MONDAY TO YOU ALL,

QOTD: Since I am "essential worker" i have to get dressed and out so black slacks and corona gear (smock, mask, gloves) the other days i get dressed in jeans to run errands (food shopping and walking)

Breakfast: Pemier shake and coffee, 16 oz bottle of water, vitamins

Snack: cottage cheese with equal

Lunch: Chicken soup and 16oz bottle of water

Snack: sugar free jello pudding swirl (choc and vanilla)

Dinner: whatever hubby makes (just the protein)

16 oz bottle of water, vitamins, ducolax, smooth move tea

and get my walking in if not rainining by the time i get home..

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 443 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 452 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 395 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 110 views
Forum Search Error & 404