What's on your Saturday Menu, RNYers?

Melody P.
on 4/5/20 6:51 am - Amarillo, TX

Indeed it is! So sorry your son is having to deal with all that!

Christina135
on 4/4/20 9:22 am

Good morning!

Happy Saturday!

QOTD - Writing. Unfortunately, I have the time, but my head isn't where it needs to be, so I'm afraid any content (poetry, short stories, etc.) would be really dark. That may be ok, but...we shall see.

Breakfast - Fasting, so hot black coffee it is.

Snack - Hot coffee with MCT, creamer, avocado butter and oat milk

Lunch - Crispy tofu mole, spanish brown rice, veggies

Snack - Fruit smoothie - frozen fruit, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed protein, water

Dinner - Not sure, but, something rice, veggies, pasta, lentils, lol. Something.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

peachpie
on 4/4/20 10:12 am - Philadelphia, PA
RNY on 04/28/15

Hey Pouch Peeps-

figured I should come out of hiding. I haven't been on here at all basically since before the stay at home orders began. I'm essential (people like getting their paychecks still- go figure..) so I'm still going to work everyday. I'm set up to work from home as needed, but I've been told I'm expected in the office until/unless I can't. The rest of my HR team is working from home. I work for Fire/Emergency Operations, so the building itself is brewing with activity, but they are mostly on another level of the building. Hubby and the kids are home. Hubby has done like 6 home projects that have been pending. He's also been doing most of the cooking since he's home. I marginally follow the kids/school work, they are old enough to know what to do when. I'm loving getting up by myself, getting my runs and strength training in, and easing my way into work with zero traffic. I'm still up at 4 most mornings, I don't want to get out of that, eventually I'll have to rerun to it. But this insight to what life will be like after the kids are done school is amazing!

I reached out to my doc's office to meet with them before all this went down, not sure when that will happen at this point. I'm Not happy with my weight-- but I'm also not consistent in my effort. I'll be 5 years out this month, i know what I need to do- and I do it 70% of the time, but that 30% is killing me. I'll get it done. Hubby is scheduled for Gastric sleeve on 4/28, my surgiversay. As of now they say it's still scheduled.

qotd: I can't think of anything i say I don't have time for, anything I avoid I consciously avoid doing. (Like reading..)

what I've eaten so far today:

steel cut oats with raspberries, 1 boiled egg

leftovers of a T-bone steak & baked potato from last night

3 peanut butter cookies

no idea for the rest of the day.

ran 6 miles and did 20 minutes of dumbbell for upper body.

5'6.5" High weight:337 Lowest weight:193/31 BMI: Goal: 195-205/31-32 BMI

(deactivated member)
on 4/4/20 5:04 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

O Gosh U guyz make m feel so tired ! I haven't been out except once in a month.

I HATE this . We had a tiny spontaneous steak salad and grrlzbeating each other up( don't ask) party last week now same party's going on without m downstairs. ( m2 or whatever)

I'm just too shy 2 participate :( :(

Gina 21 Years Out
on 4/5/20 2:39 pm - Burleson, TX

If y'all are spontaneously eating steak, and beating grrlz each other, you CAN'T be VERY shy !!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 503 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 318 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 324 views