What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Dcgirl
on 4/7/20 5:50 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Julia, your QOTD are always amazing!

My Quarantine Name is: Anxious Chicken Sausage :)

Funny side note on the chicken sausage - my absolute favorite chicken sausage is AmyLu andouille and I can only find it at Costco, and when it's not at Costco I am super sad because I have tried Aidells and a few other brands but the AmyLu is hands down my favorite! Well, they are back at Costco...but with updated packaging. Now they are labeled as "Keto Chicken Sausage". I am 99.9% sure they were always keto since they are MEAT, but kudos to their marketing team *****alized the opportunity to bring in more customers by stating the obvious :)

B: Ever roast chicken and munster cheese

L: Leftover chicken sausage, scallion, broccoli pasta (light on the pasta)

D: Maybe the same - I have a meeting from 8:30-10 pm for Asia-Pacific and it's video, which is weird because that is my dinnertime, so I either have to eat at 8:20 or 10:20...weird.

E: It's slightly rainy but yesterday was high 60s and GLORIOUS so we got in an hour long bike ride! Not sure if I will have a chance to do anything today...

Grim_Traveller
on 4/7/20 6:12 am
RNY on 08/21/12

Craziest thing I ever saw were steaks with stickers on the wrapper declaring they were "Gluten Free." Idiots.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

NYMom222
on 4/7/20 9:35 am
RNY on 07/23/14

That kills me.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

NYMom222
on 4/7/20 10:03 am
RNY on 07/23/14

A couple other products that have not changed but now say Keto on label:

Bang Coffee protein energy drink

Carbquik - been around forever, like low carb Bisquick. Side note - My favorite protein pancakes are Carbquik mixed with Premier Protein. Come out perfect and so easy.

Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 4/7/20 1:31 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Have you tried the Birch Benders Paleo mix?

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Emiepie
on 4/7/20 6:36 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Wow, yesterday was nutso but I hope today is better.

Accountability: I did o****il I woke up with leg cramps so had some peanut butter crackers.

QOTD: I am tired crackers.

TSS: 5 years 7 months

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: Eggbeaters and bacon in low carb wrap and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Beef loin, green beans, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with SF jelly and cream cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 8 mile run and 40 mins elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1453 Protein:137 Carbs:137 Fat:52

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 4/7/20 6:51 am, edited 4/7/20 12:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Strange days indeed. Sorry I didn't get back to read post yesterday. I was so busy at work I barely had a chance to breathe. I came to work early today thinking we were going to get in some PPE's yesterday and I wanted to allocate them to my customers but Nothing came in. So disappointing.

My husband was successful in making cotton masks for us and the Fam so I now have one for the grocery. It looks like we will be closed on Friday so I will be looking at a three day weekend. Do I really need a three day weekend? I am struggling food wise on the weekends but I have been really ramping up my walking game. I'll try my hardest to stay on track. If not I guess I'll need to lose it again. Like the beginning of every week Having to get off at least a 2lb gain.

We did get some fun news yesterday good friends texted last night. They have an 11 year old son and announced a couple weeks ago they were pregnant. Crazy HUH! This was exciting in itself however last night we found out it's twins. How cool is that. I think we find out the gender tonight. They are identical is all they told us last night. I have never had children however I have named a few kids in my lifetime. So I can't wait to learn the sex to start trying to come up with names.

QOTD: Anxious Blueberry

Accountability: Was good food wise but I did not get a walk in at all.

TSS: 2 years 3 Month 27 days 135.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oiko vanilla greek yogurt,Strawberries chocolate hummus

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: coleslaw pork with peanuts and schezwan sauce bowl, Aldi select snacks

D: French onion Meatloaf and green giant artichoke stuffed mushrooms

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: I will get in a walk weather permitting.

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 4/7/20 1:33 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Ha I know--we were in a video meeting when we all realized it was a 3 day weekend. At first everyones face lit up... and then when everyone realized there was no point, they all fell.

Anxious Blueberry is a good band name BTW!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Sheila_H
on 4/7/20 8:11 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

I braved a Costco run yesterday in the middle of pouring rain, hoping for less people shopping. There was about 45 minutes line to get in (did i mention pouring rain?) but once inside everything was stocked. But you could see people had gone all the way to the back of the warehouse to get their TP before doing their shopping. They all had the TP in their cart and then turned around and started at the front. No/minimal wait at check out. Got out and it hadn't stopped raining. So I'm at my car, trying to Lysol wipe the boxes before I putting them in the car, but it's a mess. I get home but I don't want anybody else touching them, so we create a chain of me taking them out of the car, wiping them again and then passing them to DS or DH to take it to the kitchen. I know it's over kill but once in the kitchen I wiped them again before placing stuff. I had never had a costco trip lasting half a day. But I think we are good with essentials for another month.

QOTD: egg head (headache hb egg sounded weird)

My meals yesterday ( I stuck to my plan hence the headache - sugar withdrawal)

• B: Protein coffee
  • L: Costco egg bite
  • S: 2 egg thins+ 2 oz turkey slices
  • D: Tuna + hb egg
  • E: 25 minutes cardio (elliptical) + 45 minutes strength training

We are supposed to have sunshine for the rest of the week. Yay!
Have a great one!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

NYMom222
on 4/7/20 9:33 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good News is it was a beautiful day yesterday- went to the beach for a little while and then did my total workout outside.

Bad news is allergies kicking butt and all that outside didn't help.
2nd bad news just saw I guess my county is now deemed Coronavirus epicenter.

QOTD: Tired casein protein

• Eggs, lite English muffin
  • casein protein
  • chicken, veg
  • Some kind of Taco for Taco Tuesday
  • S: Greek yogurt, protein

EX: probably just stretching

Wanted those pics to post below but this is OH, it does what it wants sometimes

Save

Save

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 252 views