What's on your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 5/12/20 6:28 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I can't remember but something along the lines of Honeysuckle (which I think they still have).

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 5/11/20 7:09 am, edited 5/11/20 12:10 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuer,

Hope all you Moms had a great day yesterday. I was able to get a 6 mile run in yesterday morning and was able to have a nice dinner for 8 yesterday. I made Stuffed Mushrooms for appetizer and we had City chicken Grilled asparagus and Poached Lobster for dinner. However I dove into a bottle of Manischewitz concord grape and I payed for it all last night with leg cramps and I am dying over here with a hangover today. Can't even get a coffee in I am in trouble. At least it will be a cold and rainy day around here and I wont feel guilty for not exercising.

QOTD: There was a shave cream by Skintegrity that I loved and not longer exist and also Nichols Bakery used to make a Banana Flip that was a banana cake with banana cream filling. Not that I would eat it now but it is defiantly something I miss.

TSS: 2 years 5 Month 135 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Salted Caramel triple zero Greek yogurt, Jimmy Dean Eggwich .

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: a piece of city chicken, small piece of Lobster, carrots, small amount of crack chicken.

D: Some leftover.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: day off it's raining

Everybody have a Great week.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

Here is a photo of the No Bake cheesecake I made for dinner yesterday.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 5/11/20 8:24 am
RNY on 08/11/14

That cheesecake looks delish!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 5/11/20 7:17 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

The weekend went by really quickly. Saturday, I worked on cleaning out the garage and yesterday, I mostly did financial stuff for my non-profit. I also did this workout called Hammer, which was pretty tough.

We didn't do much for Mother's Day, mainly because it is too cold to go to the garden store. Also, Marilyn was worried about the crowds and people not social distancing. So we are going to try and go next weekend or maybe during the week. I did get her a package of ultra-thin Sharpie markers which she had been asking for.

QOTD: They stopped making my car, Infinity QX70. I get barraged with messages to replace it, but they have stopped making the one I had and replaced it with something huge. With two of our three kids about to be out of the house, I don't need a larger vehicle.

Breakfast: Turkey meatballs and cottage cheese

Snack: protein bar

Lunch: hamburger

Snack: nuts

Dinner: TBD

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

ScaleSkater
on 5/11/20 7:33 am

Good morning. Still waiting for Ortho to get back to me with a treatment plan, but generally surviving. The pain has a great side-effect, not eating alot. My weight is down another pound to 185.

QOTD - I can't think of a product disconnected that I really miss. Maybe more a dish at a favorite restaurant that was perfectly on plan that was removed. My 2 I most miss still exist, but the companies changed the recipe. The A&W Rootbeer drink mix (like Crystal Light) that now says "new and improved flavor" is terrible. I found 4 old boxes in the drawer and I'm savoring them. The other was the Pumpkin Pie Quest bar that was changed a few years ago - the new version is terrible compared to the original version. So I'm just missing those product flavor profiles vs. being gone. However, the new versions are both off my purchase list.

B - 3/4 cup oatmeal with berries

L - Chicken and veg, apple

S -Mandarin 2

D - Beef and Quinoa dinner (frozen I got at Target - natural food section)

S - Frozen yogurt bar

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Melody P.
on 5/11/20 8:42 am - Amarillo, TX

I'm so with you on the a&w mix! So not as good!

Teenie
on 5/11/20 11:42 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Funny you should say that. I had a A&W Last week and it made me sick. I am glad to know it is a new version. I guess I'll stay away as well.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 5/11/20 8:09 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

Hope everybody had a relaxing weekend, and the moms got spoiled. I was finally over my cold to actually get up on Sat. It was a bad cold but I'm so happy it wasn't COVID!

We had a nice relaxing picnic on the bluffs about 3-4 miles north of us with a beautiful view of the ocean. The only thing missing was DD. But we FT'd her while there so it was almost like she was there.

The surfing community in our area is subdued because we had a fatality on Sat. A surfer was bitten by a shark and died on the beach. DH was surfing about a mile north of him, and saw the commotion when he got out of the water. First thing he did he called me to let me know he was OK. Texts were flying to check on everybody. The poor guy is a 26 year old shaper from a town 10 miles north of us. I can't even imagine his family, him saying in the morning hon I'm going surfing, and never coming back. We have a ton of sharks in our area this time of the year, hence the name shark park, and somehow everybody thinks we can co-exist. There were some posts saying this wasn't one of "our" sharks! How would they know that, I don't know! Anyway, last fatality by a shark bite was about 50 years ago.

QOTD: my perfume, the original Fendi. So bummed when they discontinued it. I have found a couple of bottles in a couple of estate sales and hoarding them.

Accountability: not great yesterday. There was a box of hot tamales (my absolute favorite candy) and some gummies part of the Mother's Day present. DH & DS think I'm like them and can eat just a couple and put the rest away! NOT!

My meals today are up in the air because I have no idea what's in the fridge or freezer. Oh, and after a week of eating veggie soup I'm down 6 oz, not lbs but oz. Oh well, I'll take it.

Have a great week, everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Partlypollyanna
on 5/11/20 8:53 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I thought of you when I saw that, wasn't sure how close it was to where your hubby surfs.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 5/11/20 9:06 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Very close. Depending on the waves they go to different beaches. Manresa beach is one of his favorites, it just so happened that on Sat the waves were better at our beach instead of Manresa. He could have been there and that scares the heck out of me.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 424 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 424 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 218 views