What's on your Thursday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 5/14/20 6:39 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday-Eve! Quick post ad I have a ton of reports to run for a call in an hour and the reports are supposed to run automatically and they didn't... I hope you enjoy your day especially if you take it off!!

Accountability: I had some SF toffee and Paleo fig "newtons".

QOTD: I'm drawing a blank right now.

TSS: 5 years 9 months

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore lettuce wraps and baby carrots

S: RGF breakfast sandwich and carbmaster yogurt

D: Turkey wrap in low carb tortilla with Swiss cheese, cottage cheese, green beans, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with SF jelly and cream cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: mixture of walking/jogging on the treadmill and elliptical for about two hours.

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1561 Protein:147 Carbs:141 Fat:57

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Theduffman27
on 5/14/20 6:58 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good morning JB and Menu folks. Joddie is back to work today, it has been 8 days since her symptoms started and she tested negative for Covid-19. What a relief. We did not tell anyone ( but OH menu folks...LOL), we did not want to cause unnecessary panic with our parents. Joddie and I are flying to Florida tomorrow to help my folks close their home and help them get back to VT, I just did a ghost booking to check the available seats and the flight is still showing every other row as blocked off and a total of 24 people booked in seats thus far. 13% capacity according to their seat chart.

QOTD- Im going with Miracle - the story of the 1980 Olympic Team.

Accountability - Good. Completed my third week on WW Blue yesterday, I am 3.2 lbs down in 2 weeks. I was as low as 4.8 lbs down, have had some gain this week without going over my point totals, so will need to adjust carbs accordingly and see if a difference.

B - hard boiled eggs

ms - Berries and Light and fit Greek

L - Turkey sandwich and veggie sticks

as- built bar

D - Grass fed Local Angus beef burger - is very lean and so tasty. Salad with rasp vinagrette.

E - 2 mile run and then some work around the house.

Stay healthy my friends. Mike

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Teenie
on 5/14/20 7:19 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Great News Glad Joddie is doing well. Enjoy your trip.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 5/14/20 8:27 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Very happy Joddie's result was negative. We are all jumpy at the minimum symptom.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/14/20 11:48 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good news about Joddie! Are you driving your parents back or flying? Flights down are not too full but going north are much more full right now with snowbirds returning (like me). My flight was fully booked.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Theduffman27
on 5/14/20 4:42 pm
VSG on 11/19/14

Flight back looks to be the same , we draw a majority of our passengers from. Canada and the border remains closed so am hoping it stays!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

catwoman7
on 5/14/20 6:58 am
RNY on 06/03/15

another drive-by since I'm running behind and have to get to my friend's house....

accountability was great yesterday until I decided last night to try to make "dessert hummus". As usual, I didn't follow a recipe, so I had to keep adding things and tweaking it until it was "right" (and it was never as "right' as the kind you buy in the grocery store - I should have followed a recipe!"). So between all the tastes to check on it, I ended up going over my calorie budget. I would have still most likely been within my maintenance range, but at the high end. So no progress for me yesterday. Will do better today...

TSS: 4y11m

B: two things of Greek yogurt

S1: protein shake

L: 2 Costco chicken skewers with adobo-sauce-infused Greek yogurt, 2 T of sweet potatoes

S2: ?? Probably more yogurt - with raspberries. Or maybe a thin rice cake with 1 T "dessert hummus"

D: Aldi's Asian veggie "burger" on a skinny bun. Trying to think of some cole slaw concoction to put on it - maybe some kind of Asian-inspired sauce mixed with plain Greek yogurt??

ex: thunderstorms off and on today, so maybe weights in the basement...

have a great day, all!

Julia S.
on 5/14/20 7:01 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD-I'm usually disappointed in most book adaptations. However I did love the Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. Huge Stephen King fan and I was going to watch the new Dr Sleep but haven't seen it yet. I have The Shining on my DVR and haven'****ched it, part of the exterior was filmed at Timberline Lodge. If you ever get a chance to see this place do, it was built during the depression and all of the art and craft work is from local artists.

OK the mammogram went fine, they had told me the wrong breast on the phone. So they did the mammogram and then made me wait what seemed like forever for the ultrasound. Good news it was nothing, but they want me to repeat the ultrasound in 6 months. When they came and told me I had to have the ultrasound I just wanted to cry...

I did my first video call yesterday with a developer for a project I'm working on. OK I'm not a fan, I move around too much and don't like seeing myself on the screen. There was only 3 of us, and they were sharing the screen looking at files that were impossible to see. Hopefully I won't have to do many more of these.

I haven't heard from my Mom, she calls every couple of days. I'm still slightly upset with her, but I'll get over it.

My registration expires on my truck in June, I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get it renewed when DEQ is closed? Emission testing is required at renewal but I guess I'll wait and see. It's got a check engine light on and the code is for an O2 sensor, so I'll need to get that fixed or I won't pass. The licensing fees have gone up incredibly I remember when it was $20 for 2 years, now we are at $182 + the $21 DEQ fee and a roads still suck...

Accountability was crap, did I mention a bag of salted in shell peanuts jumped into my shopping cart? Enough said.

Have a great Friday Eve everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Teenie
on 5/14/20 7:28 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

salted in shell peanuts! Squirrel food!! Dump those outside make those little critters happy.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/14/20 11:53 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good news on the ultrasound! In Massachusetts essentially all transactions can be done online and they have also extended the expiration dates.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 419 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 422 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 121 views
Recent Topics