on 5/16/20 6:16 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Have a great day Karen!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/16/20 6:28 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Somehow your staples don't surprise me. Enjoy your day!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Partlypollyanna
on 5/16/20 6:12 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Thanks Liz! We are all in this together regardless of type of surgery!

I got about 9 hours sleep last night and still feel tired, but the headache I had yesterday is gone so I think I will just relax today. We had rain and thunder (and hail) yesterday and it rained this morning. I am so glad I have a deep, long deck so I can be nice and comfy cozy while I sit outside and have a rainy coffee fueled morning.

QOTD - for me it's books. Physical books, ebooks, audio books - all the books. I also had a problem with magazines but I've been non-renewing most of those so it's going down. Also, I'm getting through a backlog of magazines while I have a really short attention span right now (I also have 9 books in progress so see short attention span problems, lol)

b - Dave's killer English muffin with 1tb pb

l - cottage cheese with blackberries and almonds

d - either a small cheese on letter or a broiled sausage

s - light and fit greek

havw a great Saturday everyone

Jen

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/16/20 6:30 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I wonder if your headache yesterday was caused by the weather? Books would be on my list too if I had to buy them. I get almost all my books electronically from the library. If I had to buy all the books I read I would be broke!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Partlypollyanna
on 5/16/20 7:50 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I am also a huge consumer of the library - physical, ebook and just recently started getting audio books through them! It's great! I figure I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't go out to eat a lot so books, travel and Pilates are reasonable vices, lol

Jen

Partlypollyanna
on 5/16/20 6:15 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I have a bunch of friends who are coffee snobs and one friend who has way more SF syrups than I do - she has lupus so is strict low carb and uses both the coffee syrups and the ****tail syrups from jordyns. When there is a new flavor, I usually sample at her house because she gets them all right away. It's good for my picky self, lol

Jen

catwoman7
on 5/16/20 7:02 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

I'm headed over to my friend's condo when I get done with this (i.e., the one with the hip surgery). DH might go with me this time. Her dog came back last night, but I'm not sure if I'll need to walk her as she has neighbors lined up to do that. I wouldn't have minded walking the dog in the mornings, though, while I'm there. I mean - I'm there ANYWAY, so... She said yesterday that maybe by Monday I won't need to come back every day. But...we'll see. I'm going to be kind of glad when this is over, even though it's nice to be with a friend a few hours a day, and she can do almost everything by herself now, so it's really pretty easy. But I do miss my usual morning routine!

DH wants to get together with his mother sometime this weekend, too. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow, so hopefully she'll be up for it later today so we can be outside. The weather should be BEAUTIFUL today! It'd be great to pick up some sandwiches and head to one of the parks that are on a lake (we have four lakes in this city). It's always so great for my spirits to be outside, esp since this lockdown began (our county is still under it, even though our short-sighted, idiotic state supreme court overturned the governor's orders to keep the whole state locked down).

QOTD: berries and yogurt. My two freezers have tons of berries in them. And my basement fridge has all kinds of yogurt. I do make my own, but whenever I see some interesting-sounding flavor at the grocery store, I pick up a couple of containers of it. It's getting kind of ridiculous...

TSS: 4y11m

B: two things of Greek yogurt, coffee with half & half

S1: protein shake

L: my friend was talking about ordering lunch for take out, so not sure. Probably half a sandwich if there's nothing safe on the menu. If I'm home for lunch, then 2 Costco chicken skewers with some kind of dip

S2: yogurt. Or yogurt pie.

D: probably the same as lunch, the option depending on if we're with MIL or not.

ex: walking!

have a great Saturday, everyone!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/16/20 8:52 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

You are a super friend! As I recall she didn't even ask ahead of time did she? I hope she appreciates you!

Lisa91941
on 5/16/20 7:36 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning!

What a beautiful morning it is here. Yesterday was a very off day for me. I realized late in the day I had started a new medication in the early morning to try and get on top of this nauseous belly of mine. I think it kept me woozy and off balance all day. Not sure that's a trade off that's worth it to me. Went back to Zofran today, but proactively instead of reactively. Meaning I took it already, not waiting until I'm miserable. It's the weirdest thing, my insurance is one of the most generous programs I have seen, but they are amazingly stingy with these anti-nausea drugs.
im getting ready to go meet a girlfriend for a walk around Santee Lakes. They've just opened them back up and you must have a mask to put on if you can't stay 6 feet apart. The lakes are a real pretty space in the middle of suburbia so it should be nice. It's a bit on the cool side here, 60 degrees, so it should be perfect.

QOTD: clothes, shoes, scarves.

Menu

B: Half a PP, coffee

L: 2 ounce hamburger patty w/ half ounce Irish cheddar

D: chicken or boneless pork, broccoli mash, roasted carrot. Trying hard to get more fiber in my diet.

Here is a photo of my current view as I type this. Peace, everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/16/20 8:53 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Beautiful view!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 566 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 351 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 457 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 370 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 135 views
Recent Topics