What's on your Tuesday Menu, RNYers?

Queen JB
on 5/19/20 2:21 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Oooooh, I want a large dumple!!!

I hope everyone had a good Monday. I had a good day--busy but not overwhelming. I have a billion zoom meetings today, though! For those of you who are also using zoom, we have been doing a lot of cute zoom theme meetings in our staff meetings, recently. This past week we have switched out our photos to a different baby pic every day, and turn off our video. It's been adorable to talk to our baby co-workers. I thought you'd all appreciate my baby pic for today. Mmmm chocolate cake!

Accountability: Right after I posted my menu, I walked past two very brown bananas and remembered that I needed to use them ASAP, so I made banana pancakes instead of eggs for breakfast. The rest of the day was on track food-wise. But I still had sore muscles so I skipped my run yesterday. I'm still very sore this morning, too, which is surprising, so I will either walk or something on the elliptical. I am not sure why I would be so sore all over (even my arm muscles!) for three days--it's very unlike me.

QOTD: Silly game time! The last thing you Googled is how you die. What kills you?

Me: "Halibut Point". Ha. Its the name of a beach :)

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

MadisonRose
on 5/19/20 4:33 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning everyone! This may be my last post for several days while I'm on vacation or it may not be. Not sure yet. Posting here does keep me more accountable so I am going to try.

What a hell of a day I had yesterday. I am super stressed as yesterday was so busy with work and then my toilet overflows and floods my bathroom as I was finishing up work and trying to rush to get out the door to run some errands. Finally got that all cleaned up and my bath mats washed....nothing like extra work when you're trying to pack and run errands! Then to top it all off, while I was out running errands I had to stop by the atm to withdraw some cash and the damn atm swallows my card and would NOT give it back! It's not a bank I bank with and they were closed because it was late. They don't open back up until 9 this morning and of course my doctors appointment is at 9 so right after I'm gonna go by there and see if I can get my card since it's right around the corner from my doctors office. If not then I'll have to drive out of the way to my bank to get a new card and I'm already strapped for time. Ugh! No wonder I woke up with a headache this morning.

My accountability was good yesterday even though I did not stick to my menu at all. I actually ate very little because I was so stressed. Today might be much of the same.

QOTD: ATMs kill me apparently as I was googling why they keep your card? It has never happened to me before, but I honestly think I was too slow retrieving the card and it sucked it back in. I got distracted counting my money and fiddling with my purse and temporarily forgot about my card and on the screen it said something like are you still there? And when I went to grab my card it sucked it back in.

B: cold brew black coffee mixed with a premier shake

L: fruit smoothie (like you JB, wanted to use my last brown banana)

D: ? Not sure as we will be at our campsite at the beach so it could be something off the grill or from a restaurant.

S: ? Maybe a protein bar or L&F yogurt

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Melody P.
on 5/19/20 7:18 am - Amarillo, TX

Wow, what a headache! Hope it gets fixed easily!

Teenie
on 5/19/20 7:20 am, edited 5/19/20 12:21 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Have a great vacation and be safe. Try to go the week without weighing yourself. Just enjoy the vacation. I think you will surprise yourself of how little weight you will gain. You know the rules they're stuck in your head you do not have to see it in print. I think you'll be fine just enjoy your time off.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 5/19/20 8:32 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Yikes! Sounds way too stressful to me. I hope all of it gets squared away so you can enjoy your vacation.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

MadisonRose
on 5/19/20 4:34 am
RNY on 01/23/19

JB you were such a cute baby!!!

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

supershopper
on 5/19/20 4:54 am

Hey all

yesterday was super productive did some retail arbitration for resale ;) and two wrap al shopping gigs also which are shipping today!

what else - I made gizzards and a brownie cauliflower type thing. It's basically that recipe for the 38 calories brownie on Pinterest with riced cauliflower added.

qotd oh I googled these coffee pods I bought yesterday- I had thought it was nespresso pods because I had bought them before - but then I saw different nespresso pods on eBay - turns out they changed machines and pods! So anyway I'm selling the 1st generation ones lol

food plan today

thinking Eggs for breakfast?

lunch is tbd probably the gizzards

snack maybe protein bar?

dinner was thinking taco night- got grass fed beef and dh has nachos was thinking loaded nacho for him?

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/19/20 4:54 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Good morning! It is bright but windy/chilly. I need to take Justice for a long walk before I sit too long and talk myself out of it.

Yesterday I had a zoom bereavement meeting. I felt kind of crappy the rest of the day. I will try them once or twice more, but I'm not sure that ending up feeling like I am at the bottom of a garbage can is healthy for me right now. Most the other folks on the call are weeping and miserable all the time so it helps them to talk about it, but my way of dealing is to keep on moving and feel somewhat numb for a while until I feel strong enough to deal with the feelings.

QOTD: Lilly Pulitzer. I guess I am going to die from going broke, but at least I'll be dressed well!

TSS: 4 years, 1.5 months

B: Coffee! WW zero point banana/egg pancake

L: Sliced turkey and laughing cow cheese (or leftover salmon and mango sauce if DS doesn't eat it)

D: Swordfish and broccoli

S: bean salad or yogurt with strawberry compote, blueberry lemon yogurt pie and/or WW one point blueberry muffin

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Sheila_H
on 5/19/20 8:12 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Love your new avatar.
Each of us deal with loss in a different way. There is no right or wrong. Sometimes it hurts more to talk about it.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/19/20 8:47 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thx! It is the FB one which I thought was kind of cute, but I will switch back to a real picture at some point probably.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 313 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 465 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 380 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 42 replies · 313 views