What's on your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Greateight
on 5/20/20 7:57 am, edited 5/20/20 3:52 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

We had a call about return to the office today, and the takeaway is that it won't be anytime soon. I don't mind working from home because it saves me the traffic. Plus I've been losing weight, so I'm happy about that. The main downside is that its harder to draw boundaries between when I am working and when I'm not working.

I have to run to a call, so will come back, but QOTD: Red Sparrow. We hated that movie. Three different rape scenes, a disgusting broken leg. Just endless carnage and gore.

Breakfast: Protein bar

Lunch: bratwurt

snack: nuts

Dinner: hamburgers

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 5/20/20 8:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

it's a beautiful day here as well, and will be the next few days (rain this weekend, though - but at least the temps will be in the 70s for awhile - my favorite range!). So I'm going to do something outside. I've been feeling a bit stressed and down the last few days, which is unusual for me. Being out in nature does wonders for my mental health.

nothing on the agenda today other than a grocery store run - and spending time outside, of course.

accountability was good yesterday - weight was way down this morning (and luckily, it's my official weigh day!).

QOTD: I pretty much get angry every time I read the news nowadays. I hate our state legislature, and I have major Trump stress (although I've had the latter for awhile - it's just gotten worse the last few months).

TSS: 4y11m

B: two things of Greek yogurt, coffee with half & half

S1: protein shake (may hold off 'til this afternoon since I have had breakfast yet)

L: 1 C chicken salad (made with Greek yogurt)

S2: yogurt pie. Or L&F with raspberries. And maybe a skinny bagel with light cream cheese

D: Beyond Burger in a skinny bun with this Chinese chili sauce/Greek yogurt/light mayo/cabbage concoction I made the other day)

ex: walking for sure!

have a great day!!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Emiepie
on 5/20/20 10:08 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you start feeling more like yourself soon.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dee_Caprini
on 5/20/20 10:45 am

Your post today is perfect... I think we all picked the wrong year to quit stress eating!

B: Blended Ice, 1/4c water, 3/4 c Fairlife Nonfat Milk and Fit365 Vanilla Shake and trying to lose my little bit of quarantine regain

L: Making a Ham and Cheese lettuce wrap with mustard only

D: Chicken and smoked veggies (broccoli, green beans, bell peppers, onion and garlic)

S: String Cheese

I watched the trials for Gabriel Fernandez... It made me really upset at the system that so many people were responsible and tried to take action, and those that were supposed to protect him failed.

We are working on weeds outside so hopefully, that will get my heart pumping!

Joe G.
on 5/20/20 1:41 pm - Mission, TX
RNY on 05/12/20

Hello, back on after 7 years....just had a conversion from Sleeve to RNY on May 12th...so I have started the step 2 diet. Full liquids for the next two weeks.

My menu :) consists of the below besides the 64 oz of water intake.

Breakfast :Cream of Wheat

Snack: Jello

Lunch: Cream of Celery

Snack: Ensure Max Protein Nutrition Shake

Dinner: Cream of Chicken

Snack : Yogurt with added Protein

Thanks,

Joe

Emiepie
on 5/20/20 2:22 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yay! You found us

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

cheapskate
on 5/20/20 11:23 pm
RNY on 03/30/15

What if you each brought one course of a nice meal? Or you could each bring your own birthday cupcake to consume "together"

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 420 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 374 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 175 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 408 views
Recent Topics