What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 5/26/20 12:59 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

My kids don't binge on sweets like I would (except for a periodic one by DS). They are more likely to go for savory snacks.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

ScaleSkater
on 5/26/20 11:31 am

Good afternoon.

I had a doc apt, so way behind. QOTD - I'd have to say Hostess Susy-Qs were my fav all the way through College. Though a close second would be frozen Twinkies. Now I'd have to go Nutty Buddy bars from Little Debbie's. Oddly enough I bought a box at the beginning of the pandemic and I still have about 1/3 still in the freezer. I just like them on occasion when I need something sweet. I try not to do those too often.

B - oatmeal, nuts and berries

L - 1 slice toast, turkey, cheese and a couple of pretzels from "chips"

D - Lamb and salad

S - SF popsicles

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Melody P.
on 5/26/20 2:34 pm - Amarillo, TX

I wanted to add my regional favorite. When I was a kid the lady next door to my grandparents house worked at the donut shop here. She'd always bring my grandpa the left over donuts that they had froze. My favorite thing was heating up a stale cinnamon roll after staying the night and sitting with my grandpa listening to the news on the radio. He always drank instant coffee and I love that memory. It'll be with me forever!

also the same lady made melt in your mouth candied pumpkin, sweet potato, and other fruits. She was from Mexico and it was pure heaven when she shared with my grandparents and us. I'm so glad she doesn't make them anymore!LOL. We live in my grandparents house and she still lives there!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 503 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 405 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 417 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 100 views
Forum Search Error & 404