Sheila_H
on 5/26/20 10:04 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Au_Contraire
on 5/26/20 9:52 am

Okay, you two. Now I'm going on a hunt for Topo Chico!

Sheila_H
on 5/26/20 10:04 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Cara, I usually let them go flat before I drink them. Don't know how to explain it but topo chico's bubbles are tiny, not like a coke. But still I can't drink it as soon as I open the bottle. I need to leave it open for a good couple of hours. I love it bcz the water is limey and also, I swear it's not gross, slightly salty. The combo is just great and not like any other mineral water.

Christina135
on 5/26/20 10:13 am

Oh man, that's part of the draw for me! I drink them ice cold and SUPER fizzy.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Sheila_H
on 5/26/20 1:09 pm - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

My stomach can't handle the fizz any more. Since WLS if I try a bubbly drink it burns going down and not pleasant any more.

Teenie
on 5/26/20 7:04 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Moring JB and Menuers,

Hope everyone had a good holiday. I did very well this weekend. I ran every morning and that run seems to get shorter and quicker every time I do it. I don't know if it will be the same today thought. I am going to try to run after work but it is supposed to be 90° so we will see how much easier it is in the blazing hot sun.

I did the same thing JB yesterday afternoon I switched out my closet from winter to summer clothes. So glad it is done and glad the weather is finally nice enough for the summer clothes. We also had a socially distant BBQ on my brothers deck Sunday where everyone enjoyed Hawaiian marinated pork chops, Rice, Baked beans, Asian slaw, and for desert my famous Cheesecakes. I made One white chocolate cheese cake with blueberry toping. and one butter pecan cheesecake with a pecan butter crunch topping. There was none left. So all in all it was a nice holiday and I did get a few hours in the pool. I am just glad to have a bit of a tan today.

QOTD: Nichols Bakery made Banana flips that I absolutely loved and they made Maple twist rolls with cream filling and maple frosting. Also one thing I truly miss is A&P used to make a Spanish Bar cake I think they still make it but we no longer have A&P's.

Accountability: I did OK considering it was a holiday weekend. I may have had a few ****tails and some licks of this cheesecake knife but stayed very conscience of what was going in my body.

TSS: 2 years 5 Month 15 day 136.2 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Salted Caramel triple zero Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries, elevation bar.

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: chicken chili, mock potato salad

D: Cheeseburger no bun and Asian slaw.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: Plan is a 3 mile run

Everybody have a Great short week.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 5/26/20 7:24 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I'm so excited - I bought a new (to me) bike yesterday!! It's a decade old and was ridden by an extreme biker (she just bought a new one) - so it was originally a $1400 bike that I'm sure received regular tune-ups and part replacements when needed. It's the best-riding bike I think I've ever been on! Now I have to find a good used bike for DH. So many people on craigslist and FB Marketplace list their bikes for WAY over the blue book value (did you know there's a "Bicycle Blue Book" online? I had NO idea until I started looking!). Fortunately, the one I bought was totally in line with the range listed there - she either knows bikes inside and out, or she checked the blue book before listing it. Anyway, for my purposes (not a heavy-duty or distance rider), this thing is perfect. So today we are going to look at helmets and a bike rack for the car (all listed Craigslist or Marketplace) - and I'll continue to look for a great bike for DH. Anyway, hopefully it won't be too hot and muggy today to go out for a nice long ride! (fortunely, temps will drop back into the 70s for a few days after today, though, which should be perfect!)

accountability was great yesterday and my weight is lower than it's been all years (by half a lb, anyway). Yippee!!

QOTD: things like Little Debbie's and Hostess products aren't my thing *at all*, so I wouldn't eat those now and haven't for decades, but when I was a kid my mother used to always buy Hostess Ho Ho's because it was one of the few things my (then) super skinny brother would eat. That and Reese cups. WTH was she thinking? But I used to sneak both - loved them!

TSS: 4y11m

B: protein pancakes with plain Greek yogurt and blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

S1: protein shake

L: 2 marinated shrimp skewers

S2: yogurt pie with light Cool Whip - or Greek yogurt with 1/2 mango (diced)

D: leftover Thai-style chicken broccoli curry

catwoman7
on 5/26/20 7:26 am
RNY on 06/03/15

editing feature is acting weird today, so I'll do this as a reply. My new bike!!

Emiepie
on 5/26/20 8:04 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Nice!!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 5/26/20 9:54 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Enjoy!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 552 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 537 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 423 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?