What's on your Thursday Menu?

Christina135
on 6/4/20 5:20 am

Good morning, Happy Friday Eve!

QOTD - This morning the dogs let me sleep in until 6:45, and I am working from home. So there ya go!

Breakfast - hot black coffee (fasting)

Lunch - leftover rice, with tikka masala crispy tofu (from dinner last night)

Snack - fruit smoothie

Dinner - not sure, we have kids so...perhaps spaghetti?

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

NYMom222
on 6/4/20 5:30 am
RNY on 07/23/14

I have not opened my pool yet which makes me sad. Being on unemployment and now being back at work but making less money because no commission- not sure if I can afford to.

Work continues to be interesting- I decided to do my full workout while at work whi*****luded running sprints. They have a second floor Mall office with a bridge between two sides going over the corridor. As I am running my second lap I see a security guard on the bridge and am like damn. I start walking- like being caught in high school running in the halls. Ha. I start running again and he calls out to me loudly- Maam- Maam, I just turned my head and yelled- GNC on break... hahaha. He thought some wayward Mall walker had snuck in. Today I signed up for a Zoom yoga class with my gym to do at work. I have a 10 hr day. IDK what they are thinking but wish they would just put me back on furlough.

QOTD: I have a six week old grandson- seeing pics of him and my other grandkids is my happy place.

• veggie omelette, whole wheat toast
  • chicken, salad
  • greek yogurt, pumpkin protein muffin
  • eggplant Parmesan
  • protein powder

Ex: yoga hopefully

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Sheila_H
on 6/4/20 7:13 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

I meant to respond yesterday but forgot. Empty malls and schools are my nightmare places. I always think somebody is gonna come from around the corner to kill me. I have never been in an empty mall but have been in an empty school and hate it. Good for you for keeping up with your workout. You are practically sheltering in place, but at work!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 6/4/20 8:02 am - Warren, OH

I was going into work one night in a factory that was completely dark and empty. Our computer room was at one end of the factory floor. As I got close to the door, a guy wearing a "Jason" hockey mask jumped out from behind a machine. I screamed.

He thought it would be funny, but it was not and he did a lot of apologizing that night.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sheila_H
on 6/4/20 8:14 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

That would have scared the H out of me. And I would have hit the guy no matter how many times he apologized.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

White Dove
on 6/4/20 3:08 pm - Warren, OH

I guess he knew who to pick on. I have never hit anyone in my life. It would never occur to me to do that. I remember being very shaken that night.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Queen JB
on 6/4/20 9:19 am
RNY on 07/20/15

One of my old school buildings that I mangled was built in the 1920s and the whole building, but especially the basement was really creepy. On top of that, it turned out that Whitey Bulger was a student there when he was in middle school. I used to be in the building alone a lot and I was always so worried I was going to discover something I didn't want to see!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

NYMom222
on 6/4/20 12:25 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

That is the truth. We are sheltering in place at work.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Emiepie
on 6/4/20 10:47 am
RNY on 08/11/14

i can't believe they are making you come in, crazy.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/4/20 5:35 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Great plan for the summer! I followed your schedule for the last few years I worked and LOVED it. Really makes the summer so much more enjoyable.

I never figured out how to be able to see well enough on my laptop to work outside even on a shaded deck with a significant umbrella. Good luck! I wonder if there are filters one can put over a screen to make it work?

I am hoping to slip in a little beach time today but DS is having the car serviced and needs to go to the doctor. Maybe I will have him drop me off and let him use my car???

QOTD: Good things in life right now (thank you for making us reflect JB):

• Summer has arrived here on Cape Cod. It is beautifully green, flowers are blooming and it is warm enough for some beach time.
  • Every day is a weekend day due to full retirement. Though I retired from my regular employment 3 years ago, I had a 24/7 job caring for DH for a long time. I can go to the beach or store whenever I want to avoid weekend crowds.
  • Justice is the sweetest dog ever
  • The restaurants are likely opening outside next week!
  • I love my Cape house (do I REALLY want a condo???)

TSS: 4 years, 2 months

B: Coffee! WW zero point banana/egg pancake

L: Lobster salad (didn't eat for dinner yesterday because DS made yummy grilled swordfish)

D: Roast chicken and grilled veggies

S: bean salad or yogurt with strawberry compote, blueberry lemon yogurt pie and/or WW one point blueberry muffin

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 562 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 329 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 453 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 368 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 329 views