What's on your Thursday Menu?

Emiepie
on 6/18/20 6:15 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday-eve! JB- I hope you enjoy the long weekend. I'm checking my calendar and might take tomorrow off. It seems counterproductive though since I'll likely log in over the weekend to work on evaluations. I can get more of those done when I have peace and quiet without conference calls and helping my team with other things. Kinda makes sense?

Accountability: Some snacks were added.

QOTD: Nope not at all, I was an amateur roller skater most of elementary school so I was busy between that and dance.

TSS: 5 years 10 months

B: SF latte, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Albacore lettuce wraps, SF Jello with cool-whip and baby carrots

S: Eggbeaters and turkey sausage in low carb tortilla and carbmaster cottage cheese

D: Shirataki noodles topped with Alfredo sauce and chicken breast, 1/2 toasted low carb lavash, sliced fruit, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: low carb pita with SF jelly and cream cheese, Homemade Greek yogurt with SF syrup and ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: 6 mile treadmill run and one hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1570 Protein:147 Carbs:148 Fat:55

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 6/18/20 6:52 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning JB and Menuers,

I had a good day yesterday. I even managed to get to Macy's and get my Mom some new cloths. She refuses to shop so I have to shop take it to her and then have her try it on. What she will keep I then take home and wa**** and everything else I need to return it. I do this until she has enough cloths for whatever season we are in. I wish one time she would just go with me so I didn't have to do the return thing but she is 81 and set in her ways and tells me she hates to shop. I'm the only daughter so it is left up to me. Not really complaining and glad we hit some winners yesterday. 2 pairs of shorts 2 pairs of pants and 1 matching jacket for the pants. Winning!!!!

My DH's family are not my favorite people. I try to stay away. However we get a text Tuesday from his cousin to ask if were coming to the baby shower? I was not aware there was a baby shower and it is this Saturday. I said we never got an invitation and I find out the invitations only went out on Facebook. Dear lord I don't even have facebook. So since it is DH's crazy family I told him he has to get the gift card and let me know what time to be in the car. I'm not going to go crazy when I didn't even know anything about it. I am just hoping they have wine......

QOTD: In Jr High School I was in a play with a minor one line part but it was nice to be a part of something. I remember it being very fun when you didn't have a lot of lines cause you got to play around and be social.

Accountability: I got my run on yesterday with my New Brooks. I bought special running insoles with my last pair of Brooks pre surgery and they never worked and I spent a lot of money on them. Stuck them in my new shoes Ran three miles and I felt fantastic. So I am glad I got to use them. My snakes were a Keto cookie cherries peanuts and blackberries.

TSS: 2 years 6 Month 7 day 135.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Crustless quiche fresh strawberries and Blackberries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Chicken salad and cheese snack selects

D: grilled Turkey meatloaf and stuffed mushrooms. .

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: Three mile run.

Everybody have a Great day..

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 6/18/20 8:43 am
RNY on 07/20/15

I love my Brooks too! Definitely the best running shoes I have ever had!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

ScaleSkater
on 6/18/20 7:00 am

Good morning, God the PT killed me last night. I was in so much pain that I was getting dizzy and had to just lay down on the floor or i would have landed there. Oddly, after a few minutes I felt better and went to sleep. This journey is a painful and twisted one. But day at a time!!!

QoTD - Nope, I'm the guy behind all the lights shinning on you! I was Chief of Lighting on my stage crew in HS. Very interesting experience with lots of very bad/very funny stories.

Exercise - 16 min elliptical (warm up); 45 min with Trainer and PT homework tonight - plus 1 or 2 walks planned

B - Egg, bacon, cheese on a piece of toast

L - Salad, salmon burger

S - Protein bar

D - I think I'm making some Lentil pasta (high protein) with some low sugar sauce and some frozen portion of beef I have in freezer

S - Low sugar ice cream scoop

HW 510 / SW 424/ GW 175 (stretch goal to get 10 under) / CW 160 (I'm near the charts ideal weight - wonder if I can stay here)

RNY November 2016

PS: L/R arm skin removal; belt panniculectomy - April, 2019

Lisa91941
on 6/18/20 7:22 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Yesterday was a better day and I stayed away from carbs. Yay me. I'm fasting this morning for blood work. I wake up everyday and it takes me until like 9 am to want food. Today, I'm pretty certain I am about die from starvation (it's 7:15 am here). Mind games. Weird. We are celebrating our little company's 36th birthday today so I brought in cake and cookies for the crew. Luckily none of that stuff calls my name. Doritos and a glass of chardonnay, that's my kryptonite!

QOTD: tried being in theater in junior high. Sucked at it. Did a stint behind the scenes, was better there. My inner control freak could come out in that position.

Menu:

B: coffee and 1/2 PP after blood draw (feed me I am starving!!!)

L: roasted chicken and light sting cheese

D: out with a friend and we always, ALWAYS split chicken fajitas, no tortilla's. So that's a safe bet for me.

S: beef jerky if needed, 1/2 PP shake for sure.

Peace, Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Christina135
on 6/18/20 10:08 am

Wooot, happy Friday eve. Late post for me!

QOTD - I was not in plays, I was too self conscious. I did however grow up to be the parent of a theater kid!

Breakfast - fasting, hot black coffee, cold brew (black)

Lunch - two corn tortilla tacos, soyrizo, tofu, onions, vegan cheese and nutrional yeast

Snack - Smoothie (frozen frui****er, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed protein)

Dinner - Vegan sandwich, chips of some sort (that's the plan, who knows??)

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Julia S.
on 6/18/20 11:48 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

Love the meme!

QOTD- I always wanted to be, but wasn't very good and my shyness got in the way. I feel like I can't lose myself totally and commit to it, I feel like I'll make a fool of myself. But when I was in high school my parents took me to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, and I fell in love with it. They have an outdoor Elizabethan stage that is amazing, I'm not sure when it will be open again. I wanted to go to Southern Oregon College- now University in Ashland, OR and major in drama. They also have the period instruments and I loved the music.

Yesterday was awful and today didn't start out much better. I've ordered a new camera with microphone since no one can hear me very well, and the picture is not good. Did I say I hate video calls, oh well it's the new normal. I'm trying to be compliant, also the company is now saying that everyone who can should work from home. So I guess I'll keep staying home. They did have one case reported in La Grande, it's a small town in eastern Oregon so I'm surprised that is where the case is, and there is another one that was exposed, but is in self quarantine. Were expecting to get the notice that masks are required in public in our county.

I got my hair done in a mask, which was kind of weird. But It's what we have to do now.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Most Active
Queen JB · 50 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 424 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 46 replies · 427 views