What's on your Monday Menu?

karenp8
on 6/22/20 10:04 am - Brighton, IL

Hubby and I went to the drive in Saturday night and saw one of my all time favorites, Wizard of Oz. 2nd feature was Goonies but being old and tired,we didn't stay. Hadn't been to a movie in forever so it was fun.

Christina135
on 6/22/20 10:51 am

To this day, I still love the Wizard of Oz. The witch used to TERRIFY me as a kid! I even watched all the behind the scenes, and I loved the one of Dorothy dancing to "The Jitterbug".

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

catwoman7
on 6/22/20 2:48 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I understand that - my parents wouldn't let me see PG movies until LONG after everyone else's parents did. Of course, I went without them knowing - but the nerve of them!!! It really did tick me off!

Partlypollyanna
on 6/22/20 1:45 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

The Goonies is one I stop and watch whenever I encounter it; so good.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Greateight
on 6/22/20 6:55 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

We had good weekend. We got my son the laptop that he will need for college. The engineering computers are a lot more expensive than the one my daughter needed for her business degree, that is for sure. We also went to Duluth to get my son some boots for his job. We tried to get the semi-hiking boot kind so that he can wear them at school and not just for the remaining 6 1/2 weeks of his job.

On Saturday night we did Capital Grill takeout for an early father's day present and DD called yesterday to wish me a Happy Father's Day.

Friday night, we had our weekly Zoom Happy Hour. We decided that, since COVID-19 will make it difficult to fly this year or tour wineries in crowds, that we would rent a house in Martha's Vineyard this fall and mostly drive to it. Looking forward to that.

I have an endocrinologist's appointment in a month so trying to eat light for the next few weeks.

QOTD: Animal House

Breakfast: Protein Bar

Lunch: Hamburger

Snack: nuts

Dinner: Hello Fresh

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Queen JB
on 6/22/20 7:23 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Hey my cousin has a gorgeous rental on the Vineyard if you don't have a place yet and are interested in renting from someone sort of "known". It's GORGEOUS. And she is taking the cleaning so seriously between guests--she's already fired two cleaning companies for doing an incomplete job! No idea if she booked though the fall yet, but happy to share the listings link from VRBO if you want!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Greateight
on 6/22/20 1:24 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

As it happens, we were able to decide and find a place in record time. We will be in Chappy, can't wait.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 6/22/20 2:51 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

re: endocrinologist appt - you sound like me. I was frantically trying to lose five pounds before my five-year post-op appt with my bariatric surgeon in a couple of weeks. Ha! Doubt that's going to happen - but I started worrying about it back in March!

Teenie
on 6/22/20 7:01 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Happy Monday JB and Menuers,

Do your blinds have clouds or is that a reflection? Either way pretty cool. Wow those plants really brightened up the place it looks terrific.

I had a nice weekend. I have to say I had way to many carbs. Saturday started out at a food truck and I went for brisket not bad right? Well the one thing I miss is Deep fried Mozzarella sticks. I used to love them and I would dip them in Mayonnaise. Well the food truck had them and they were breaded with crushed up Cheetos and Doritos. Thank goodness I had DH so I only took a bite but it was a lovely bite at that. After that I went to a baby shower and only ate cookies. And yesterday I went to dinner at my brothers and he made us Chicken Marsala. I brought Home made Whole Wheat chocolate chip cookies and a Rum Bundt cake. I did taste it all. On the bright side I got my run on all weekend so the scale did not throw me off this morning.

It looks like it will be raining this afternoon when I usually run so I got up and hour early today and I already of my run in. I brought a gym bag so I sill may go to the gym and do the elliptical. I'll see how the work day goes before I commit.

I also have Friday off this week to take my DH for a Shot to help minimize his back pain. The poor guy is too young (45) to have such severe back issues. He has already had 2 surgery's and I don't see him healing up anytime soon. Say a prayer if you get a chance. He needs a miracle.

QOTD: Not a big Movie person but when I was a teen HBO was new and the only movie that seemed to be on at any give time was The incredible shrinking women. I bet I have seen it over 50 times.

TSS: 2 years 6 Month 11day 135.6 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple zero Apple cinnamon Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries and Blackberries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Chicken Marsala and Sargento snack bites

D: grilled Turkey burger and Mock potato salad.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: Three mile run..

Everybody have a Great week.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Queen JB
on 6/22/20 7:31 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Reflection!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 533 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 516 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 397 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?