What's on your Monday Menu?

catwoman7
on 6/22/20 2:57 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

we were living in Kent when that happened. That whole situation will be etched on my brain forever.

White Dove
on 6/22/20 5:00 pm - Warren, OH

I have lived in Warren all my life. I was not at Kent then, but many of my friends were there that day. The day JFK was shot and the Kent shooting changed our lives forever.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Partlypollyanna
on 6/22/20 2:00 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Your yard is such an oasis! I hope you get lots of fantastic days to enjoy it!

Late post for me but I wanted to get on here today! It's been a stressful few days but to focus on the positive, I have managed to keep my streak of exercising going and it's a gorgeous day outside!

Today I did a walk through the everglades on the elliptical....but the machine ate it, fortunately, I figured out how to manually enter the time/distance at least. We all know if the tracker didn't track it, the exercise was for nothing, lol. Food wise I had the usual coffee plus half and half X 3; I had two blueberry sausage patties, a thing of skyr; for dinner I'm thinking a buffalo-jalapeno sausage and then either some berries or an apple with PB for snack.

QOTD - Stand by me -- my best friend from grade school, who is still one of my besties, and I would wander and walk everywhere and always had adventures....a few of the adventures terrify the 47 year old me when I think about them but at the time they were so fun. We totally would have gone to find a body if we'd heard about it. (That sounds so creepy when I type it out).

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 538 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 525 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 411 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 277 views