What's on your Wednesday Menu?

Teenie
on 6/24/20 5:02 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

I'm so glad this meeting worked out for you. You deserve to be happy with everything you have been through. Your definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Your an inspiration and I'm cheering for you.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Christina135
on 6/24/20 6:38 am

Good morning everyone!

QOTD - Probably believing in crap like Santa, Easter Bunny, etc.

Breakfast - Fasting, hot black coffee, hot green tea and topo chico

Lunch - whataburger - I order a burger (give meat patty to dogs) and add my own vegan cheese at home, but the fries are amazing!

Dinner - Fruit smoothie (frui****er, oat milk, chia seed, hemp seed protein)

Hope everyone has a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 6/24/20 7:04 am, edited 6/24/20 1:16 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

I am having a great day myself. Already done running and today is my Thursday since I have to take DH for a Procedure at the doctors Friday. So glad this week is going fast. It will only be a 4 day next week too due to the 4th of July. Bonus.

I want to run to Walmart at lunch and I have a hair appointment after work. This should be a good day through and through.

QOTD: My dad told us the Signs on the road that say Look out for falling rock were not literal but Falling Rock was an Indian who roamed the roads of South Western Pennsylvania and they just didn't want you to hit him if he was on the side of the highway so as kids we would look and look for Falling Rock.

Accountability: I snacked last night on Dill pickle popcorn.

TSS: 2 years 6 Month 13day 134.8 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Over night oats with proteins blueberries and some Greek yogurt, and fresh strawberries.

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: Jimmy Dean Eggwich and mock potato salad

D: Turkey Meatballs.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been good. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: Three mile run..

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 6/24/20 12:53 pm - Warren, OH

The Falling Rock story is hilarious. Did he ever tell you about the Green Man?

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 6/24/20 1:45 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

No not aware of the green Man

White Dove
on 6/24/20 2:23 pm - Warren, OH

I am surprised if your dad grew up in Western PA that he did not talk about the Green Man. Kids used to drive around trying to see him. It was a tragic story.
https://allthatsinteresting.com/raymond-robinson

Teenie
on 6/24/20 5:12 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Nope but that is right in my neighborhood. I am surprised I never heard that before.

White Dove
on 6/24/20 5:25 pm - Warren, OH

If you talk to older people in the area, I am sure they will remember him.

Lisa91941
on 6/24/20 7:13 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Starting to understand what you all mean when you say "small pouch day". I switched out just about everything on my menu for the day, and mostly just nibbled my meals. Except the beef jerky I had for lunch. For some reason, that is sitting really well with me. I had chicken thighs last night for dinner, something I usually like very much, but stopped 3 bites in. I did well on protein thanks to my 1/2 PP shake, the jerky and the 3 bites of chicken, but that was about all I got in me yesterday. I am intrigued to see what my body says today after only about 500 calories yesterday.

QOTD: I'm the youngest of three, and my folks were really short on money when I arrived. The Navy doesn't pay great when you are just a few years out of boot camp. So my Mom never did a baby book for me. Fast forward 12 years and my siblings convinced me I was adopted because there was no baby book for me. So for Christmas that year, my Mom made me a baby book to try and convince me I wasn't adopted. As adults, we all look so much alike, I have no question about it any longer!

Menu for today. I think I'll try...

B: coffee and 1/2 PP shake

L: yesterday's pork and halumi

D: hamburger patty, caramelized onions, fresh guacamole and cheese.

S: 1/2 PP shake

Peace, Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Sheila_H
on 6/24/20 7:31 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

We have been having foggy days for the last 2-3 days. Every summer, as soon as the valley gets too warm we get the fog. Kinda annoying and it's called June gloom around here. Days go by and you don't see the sun. It's enough to go a little inland to get some warmth but we are in the low 60s with constant fog.

QOTD: i went to a catholic school run by nuns, the ones who wear the black habit. So imagine as a kid they looked scary. There was a sort of cellar/basement in one of the buildings that had iron railing on its window facing the school yard. Of course the stories were rampant about kids being locked in the dungeon and that you could hear them scream through that window. We would leave half our sandwiches outside that window for the starving prisoner kids. And then there was the tomb of the kid who actually got killed by the nuns during these torture sessions. It was in a shady area on top of a hill on the school grounds. I am embarrassed to say I led many pilgrimages to the tomb of the unknown to pray over her soul. Turned out it was the metal door of the water pumps underground.

My meals yesterday:

• B: protein coffee
  • L: quest protein bar
  • S: quest onion chips (I don't recommend it)
  • D: carne asada tacos (no tacos)
  • E: none, being lazy

Happy hump day , everybody.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 541 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 526 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?